• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
A demon would be a good name for her to some haha.

Also, how are we going to call this Peach-Bowser-Thingy? Since it's more of a possession rather than a transformation. (really fit the demonic theme, huh?)
no clue on the name, will leave that to the internet :V

D

Deleted member

This headache just does not want to go away, right?
Also I bunched up like eighty something orbs and I got no Legendary Tiki or Legendary Hector.

;-;

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Working at parent/teacher night

Dad of someone I don't even teach comes in and essentially asks my life story and why I'm working with kids

Asks if I've ever been arrested for criminal or sexual misconduct

I answer no because of course I didn't

He asked this in front of tons of other parents...

**** me...
where is this girl you are/were dating in this point in time? Are you getting any support over there?

D

Deleted member

Drink more water, kiddo. You’re probably dehydrated!
Drink water?
I drink a ton of water! Also I never had a headache that lasted as long as this one.
I am drinking water right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Gamexplain did a video about Bopeach (I'm going with that for now)
I hope to all gods that the creator of the original Bowsette comic see this.

I need to see his reaction, it's going to be a golden.:laugh:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Oh hey, and my Senator is trending on Twitter because he's decided to do the right thing in terms of the whole Supreme Court mess.

This day just keeps getting more interesting.

Jovahexeon Joranvexeon

Smash Champion
Well that was fast.

Never underestimate artists on the internet.
A demon would be a good name for her to some haha.

Also, how are we going to call this Peach-Bowser-Thingy? Since it's more of a possession rather than a transformation. (really fit the demonic theme, huh?)
Pretty sure she's already been filed under the "Bowsette" moniker by most of the internet, as part of the plot to campaign for her being canon of course.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Maybe is sinus related. But yeah Im not a doctor, so go check with a real one, specially if you feel pressure behind your eyes.
Sinus related? Interesting. I only felt it from the side of my forehead and then through the rest of my forehead.
My eyes were very pink this morning, so IDK.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Pretty sure she's already been filed under tge "Bowsette" moniker by most of the internet, as part of the plot to campaign for her being canon of course.
Alright, I'm fine with Super Crown Bowser being called Bowsette, since it's far better when you said out loud and the name can be a way for peoples to find more easily where the original concept came from.

But this Peach-Bowser-Thingy just have zero points common with the Super Crown or Peachette, I know it's easier for some peoples, but this Peach should get another name entirely so that she can be more easily separate from the fanmade one.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Alright, I'm fine with Super Crown Bowser being called Bowsette, since it's far better when you said out loud and the name can be a way for peoples to find more easily where the original concept came from.

But this Peach-Bowser-Thingy just have zero points common with the Super Crown or Peachette, I know it's easier for some peoples, but this Peach should get another name entirely so that she can be more easily separate from the fanmade one.
actually the internet already gave it a name

koopa peach, something to file it under :V

at least the sites that are hosting the image have it under tag

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
The more and more I see from this Odyssey artbook, the more and more I foam at the mouth over the idea of an Odyssey sequel (doesn't have to actually be called Odyssey 2 though).

I also haven't played Odyssey (not counting messing around with it's WIP state in Yuzu).

I just want my chic guitarist Rosalina. Maybe she goes on tours with her hit new singles across the universe.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
actually the internet already gave it a name

koopa peach, something to file it under :V
...but that's the name I said wasn't great a few posts ago. -_-

God dang it Internet, do you want Bowser-Peach to be an actual thing or not?!
DoCQ-5CV4AEiZHH.jpg

If yes, give this Peach a better name, and make more fanart of her while were are it, WE WILL GET PEACH-BOWSER CANON ONE WAY OR THE OTHER.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Now we can have Cap-tured Peach x Bowsette
>Opens Gelbooru

This is why I F5
images (13).jpeg

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
...Wait a minute...

If Bowser was able to cap-ture peoples at one point, doesn't that mean that Bowser could become any waifu we want?
a emote.png

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yo what if Bowser cap-tures King Boo while the latter is using the Super Crown?

View attachment 167041
Yo, first of all, that image is mine.

Second off:

Well, since the host take on traits from the original, Booette would basically be a turtle-dragon ghost girl with a cap and a crown on it's head. That or the crown on Booette would get removed and Bowser would just possses King Boo.

In short, it be basically a DBZ fusion, except instead of warrior, it be waifu fusion.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Mario Odyssey should have had a Luigi dlc with King Boo as the villain. Maybe add a new kingdom or 2.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
You can't cap-ture anyone wearing headgear, so that's out the window.

It'd just knock the crown off first try and turn King Boo back to normal.
Okay so...

Bowser throws the cap at Peach
King Boo puts the Super Crown

And then...

Potara Earrings

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Ivander Ivander

The Halloween event from Fate/Grand Order is returning to NA servers starting next Thursday, October 4, until Wednesday, October 17!

I haven't invested in last year's Halloween event much other than beating the story there, but I'm hoping to get more goodies out of it this year and gain all the Ascension materials and additional copies of Caster Elizabeth needed for her.

I also want to try having another go at summoning normal Tamamo. With 6 Summoning Tickets and 90 out of 180ish Saint Quartz I have at the moment, I hope they will finally give me a normal Tamamo of my own (I don't want to use up all my Saint Quartz because I still want to save for Merlin by the end of this year).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom