• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Androobie

Banned via Warnings
heyo there, gonna go to bed somewhat soon, but gonna make a post before i drop off

planning to get some new hardware in the next week or two, but till then gotten bored (cause can't do much on this crappy laptop) but df while slow can still be run

kinda wanna do more game logs like i did with rimworld, was a lotta fun to make those infor dumps and share lol anyone would be up to hear about how my dwarf fortress game will go? or just be a me thing for it :V

if peeps wanna be one of the 7 starting dwarves also in for it to see how your life of toiling and troubling goes and see why story ye shall tale
Don’t know much about it, but you can definitely count me in.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hey guys, what's happ-
ARE YOU KIDDING ME BOWSETTE WAS ACTUALLY REAL BUT THEY SCRAPPED IT

NO WONDER NINTENDO HAD "no comment".

The Red Titan Shock.gif

what

In

THE

ABSOLUTE

************************************?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

edit: wow, Smashboard didn't even censor my swear, had to do it myself.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Us, two days ago: "haha imagine if Princess Bowser was canon, that would be funny, wouldn't it? What do you think about this, Nintendo?"
Nintendo, planning to release SMO concept art in two days to the public:
025221d3-348d-4db3-8efc-e0cd0f546a29.png

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Us, two days ago: "haha imagine if Princess Bowser was canon, that would be funny, wouldn't it? What do you think about this, Nintendo?"
Nintendo, planning to release SMO concept art in two days to the public:
View attachment 167006
What is even this timeline, seriously?:drsad:

And why the **** the post where I made a sprite that I animated like right before posting and show my reaction to this new is of course the last ****ing one on the previous page?

D

Deleted member

New MHA is oit and there's a character with a Quirk that's literally just Echoes so O had to make this
download5c09d550__2fstorage_2femulated_2f0_2fDownload_2f07_20_282_29.png

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
It’s the best timeline View attachment 167008
I thought of it first, but now that I am thinking about it, it suck because it's the timeline where Bowsette isn't a real thing.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE what they did in the final game, but man....that was such a cool concept. :V

Tho, still, it doesn't change how freakin' hilarious it is now those days.:laugh:

So, I can guess this can be a "good enough" timeline.

Chrono.

God I had a bad sleep.

Wake up feeling sick and with immense back pain, I'm only 24 dammit.

In other news, I'm the final boss of Golden Sun and it kicked my ass kinda badly. Which is extra hilarious because I beat the prior boss duo pretty easily with no one dying too boot.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

She's cuter than the fan-made one.
Top 10 Anime Plot Twists.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
God I had a bad sleep.

In other news, I'm the final boss of Golden Sun and it kicked my *** kinda badly. Which is extra hilarious because I beat the prior boss duo pretty easily with no one dying too boot.
I lost sleep today because the asshole tenants wouldn't shut the hell up at 12-2AM. I'm so sick of their ****.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I know that feel.

I don't think I've had a good sleep in weeks.

If it isn't just general restlessness, it's my dermatitis acting up. If it isn't that, it's the dog next door having a concert. And if it isn't that, it's a cat going into heat in my backyard at 4 AM.

Ivander

Smash Legend

A fanmade character.......was once an actual possible thing.....that could've been real?

Sure, the role is somewhat reversed, as in this concept, it's Bowser possessing Peach and Peach getting Bowser's features compared to Bowser turning into Peach and keeping some of his features, but still....that frickin' timing.

So wait...that means that redhead Bowsette is technically canon, like blonde Bowsette is canon if you follow Super Crown logic.

And now we're going to start getting art of this Bowsette, right? I mean, I'm pretty sure this concept art just sparked her up again.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
In other news, I'm the final boss of Golden Sun and it kicked my *** kinda badly. Which is extra hilarious because I beat the prior boss duo pretty easily with no one dying too boot.
You can actually finish the last boss of GS1 pretty easily by summon rushing the dragon lol.

Just don't expect that strat to work against the hardest bosses of The Lost Age because they're going to wreck you haha.
I know that feel.

I don't think I've had a good sleep in weeks.

If it isn't just general restlessness, it's my dermatitis acting up. If it isn't that, it's the dog next door having a concert. And if it isn't that, it's a cat going into heat in my backyard at 4 AM.
I tend to lose sleep because of my anxiety and at times my aforementioned tenants. There's nothing worse in the world then losing good ol' shut eye.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

A fanmade character.......was once an actual possible thing.....that could've been real?

Sure, the role is somewhat reversed, as in this concept, it's Bowser possessing Peach and Peach getting Bowser's features compared to Bowser turning into Peach and keeping some of his features, but still....that frickin' timing.

So wait...that means that redhead Bowsette is technically canon, like blonde Bowsette is canon if you follow Super Crown logic.

And now we're going to start getting art of this Bowsette, right? I mean, I'm pretty sure this concept art just sparked her up again.
Bowsette is the meme that keep on giving.

Seriously, ignore the R34 and such, Bowsette just did so much thing on the internet in the small amount of time she was invented, like, a freakin' OC caused peoples to buy Switch for lord sake.

I don't care if she is monster girl waifu bait, I love Bowsette and everything around her, it's sooooo much fun and interesting to watch.

Nintendo, if you see this.
Malos enjoying himself.png

Keep giving me a good laugh, and I be happy.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I thought of it first, but now that I am thinking about it, it suck because it's the timeline where Bowsette isn't a real thing.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE what they did in the final game, but man....that was such a cool concept. :V

Tho, still, it doesn't change how freakin' hilarious it is now those days.:laugh:

So, I can guess this can be a "good enough" timeline.
Good enough works (would be better if Peach would’ve married Mario like many expected...she ain’t loyal like Pauline)

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I work at BK, and every Friday we got a Dress Down Day, which means you can wear casual clothes of a specific theme. Today's theme is Super Heroes and this lady is wearing a cape.

Hope she isn't working in the back today. Lol

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

NANI?
6pxXTnF.gif

Meme of the Year for sure.

Status