• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I wasn’t talking to you, boyo.

I may have anxiety... and paranoia... but I also am emotionally unstable so I could really do anything.
i see :V

i just got mental instability, adrenaline craving, blood-lust tendencies, psychotic breakdowns, and unrestrained snaps

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
This image really makes me want to see Woomytena's Guidance now where the Inklings talk in place of Palutena.
Picturing this as an Inkling desperately trying to pretend to be Palutena is the cuter mental image, but my mind instinctively goes to "literally just Marie on a coffee break" whenever I read this sentence.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Picturing this as an Inkling desperately trying to pretend to be Palutena is the cuter mental image, but my mind instinctively goes to "literally just Marie on a coffee break" whenever I read this sentence.
Hmm..... Marietena's Guidance then? She could advise everyone to stay fresh or something like that or tell everyone to consider her the superior Squid Sister.

Marietena's Guidance sounds better on the tongue, I have to say.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

Ivander

Smash Legend
I'm not surprised if the Bowsette thing is starting to slow down a bit. But that being said, it was still a rather amusing ride. I mean, the fact that this time it was just a concept power-up that Nintendo showed that inspired someone to make a funny light-hearted comic that ended up blowing up much more than anticipated is already pretty hilarious in hindsight. Then there's the fact that not only did it reach 1 mil Tweets in Japan and inspired the concept to grow and make another popular fan character, but it somehow increased Nintendo's stock more than the Direct that showed the concept and even some other Directs and whatnot did. And the fun doesn't even stop there.
I just learned that apparently on a certain "hub" site, Bowsette got a combined search of 500k in 3 days. A frickin' fanmade character based on a Nintendo concept got half a million searches on the biggest pron site. Now that is frickin' hilarious. And once again, it stems back to Nintendo. What is up with Nintendo and them having an impact on pron searches lately? You had Pokemon GO and the Switch be searched up more than pron and now you have a "fanmade' character based on a Nintendo concept get searched on the biggest pron site 500k times within 3 days. And that last one is especially hilarious since Nintendo wasn't even responsible for the character.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>CN LA still is airing classic stuff
>Tom & Jerry episode
>Set in feudal times
>Tom is musketeer tasked to protect a dinnings table from Jerry and the other dumb gray mouse... Nibbles iirc
>After usual cartoon shenanigans Jerry fires a food loaded cannon at Tom destroying the room
>Cue to Jerry and Nibbles at the streets celebrating
>They see a guillotine going down implying Tom's execution
>Nibbles says: "Goodnight Mr. Kitty... well that's life!"
>*happy episode ending fanfare plays*

****, man I forgot how lowkey dark are these old cartoons lol

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
heyo there, gonna go to bed somewhat soon, but gonna make a post before i drop off

planning to get some new hardware in the next week or two, but till then gotten bored (cause can't do much on this crappy laptop) but df while slow can still be run

kinda wanna do more game logs like i did with rimworld, was a lotta fun to make those infor dumps and share lol anyone would be up to hear about how my dwarf fortress game will go? or just be a me thing for it :V

if peeps wanna be one of the 7 starting dwarves also in for it to see how your life of toiling and troubling goes and see why story ye shall tale

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
if peeps wanna be one of the 7 starting dwarves also in for it to see how your life of toiling and troubling goes and see why story ye shall tale
Fully knowing I'm likely ****ed, I'm in.

Last edited:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Well, I found some things out about myself and took a huge risk wednesday morning.

No details, but I'll be subtle as say that my curiosity got the better of me. Other than that, it's been good. How's everyone else?

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Lol, if you really want to know, I'll tell you in a pm, but be wary. It's NSFW.

And that's good!

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
heyo there, gonna go to bed somewhat soon, but gonna make a post before i drop off

planning to get some new hardware in the next week or two, but till then gotten bored (cause can't do much on this crappy laptop) but df while slow can still be run

kinda wanna do more game logs like i did with rimworld, was a lotta fun to make those infor dumps and share lol anyone would be up to hear about how my dwarf fortress game will go? or just be a me thing for it :V

Of course add me, girl.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

Oh, count me in!!!! :yoshi:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

Count me in, too.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
ARE YOU KIDDING ME BOWSETTE WAS ACTUALLY REAL BUT THEY SCRAPPED IT

NO WONDER NINTENDO HAD "no comment".

She's cuter than the fan-made one.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

oh damn :V wow bowser had his own take on cappy in development and to possess peach

wonder if this means the fan made one was onto something :thinking:

D

Deleted member

There is an artbook for Super Mario Odyssey that just got released in Japan and it has a lot of amusing scrapped concepts.

"Rosalina is my mama mia"

Also, you've heard of Bowsette and Peachette, now say hello to Mari-chan.
NINTENDO YOU ****ING COWARDS GIVE ME SCHOOL UNIFORM MARIO

ARE YOU ABSOLUTELY ****ING KIDDING ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom