• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Probably never as Activision's Tony Hawk license expired not long after Pro Skater 5 was released (which explains why said game was rushed crap)
Such a shame.

Can we at least get rereleases of the good games? I had a so much fun with THPS4, especially once I unlocked Jango Fett. That game had so much cool stuff to do.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Such a shame.

Can we at least get rereleases of the good games? I had a so much fun with THPS4, especially once I unlocked Jango Fett. That game had so much cool stuff to do.
Not likely as both Neversoft and Robomodo are defunct. Though Robomodo would of probably screwed the rereleases up like they did for Proskater HD.
If you want to get your Tony Hawk fix, I highly recommend looking into the fanmade T.H.U.G.Pro mod. Its pretty much a compilation game with a great online community.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Not likely as both Neversoft and Robomodo are defunct. Though Robomodo would of probably screwed the rereleases up like they did for Proskater HD.
If you want to get your Tony Hawk fix, I highly recommend looking into the fanmade T.H.U.G.Pro mod. Its pretty much a compilation game with a great online community.
My copy of THPS4 still works and is just fine for me. Only reason I would really want a rerelease is my PS2 doesn't get played much anymore.

Besides, even if someone good picked up the games, they're probably a licensing hell with the guest characters, music and other stuff.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Yeah, not to say I dislike her adult design, but I like her cub design a bit more as well. I just wish we could've seen her do a bit more in the film. She's a great character while she lasts.

That's a theory I've actually not heard of before. I suppose it's possible, although I thought that all story elements involving Nala being Scar's chosen queen were removed along with the scenes themselves. Definitely just speculation, but it's a neat idea that goes with a story element that we never got to see in the final film, so I won't rule it out. Besides that, Disney, as well as the staff of Simba's Pride and The Lion Guard, respectively, still can't seem to make up their minds on whether Zira was really Scar's mate or not. There's plenty of implications that strongly hint that she was, but the writers also removed direct references to it in Simba's Pride since it would've make Kiara and Kovu first cousins, and instead just wrote it as being that Scar adopted him to be his heir. I totally get their reasoning for that one decision, but with story elements like these being removed yet implications still remaining, it's left a whole lot of confusion as to who's really related to who.
I always liked kicking around the idea of at least Nuka and Vitani being Scar's children. Even with the cuts to the script I always got the sense that Zira was romantically involved with Scar and I felt that him having children together would've given more context to their relationship and her loyalty. Plus it would give another reason for Nuka's resentment of being passed over for Kovu.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
It must be nice having one of those.
Not this week.

Short version, once the judge and the jury office heard the situation with my gf I was excused from the pool and sent home, respectively. However, I still don't have any word on whether I'm out for the whole two weeks or just Tues-Thurs.

I'm not called in tomorrow regardless, but if whichever judge that can let me off doesn't, I'll be back in next week.

So it kind of behooves me to not start sliding back into a third shift schedule right now, but apparently we're going for it anyway, which could really **** me backwards on Sun and Mon if I don't get a grip quick.

D

Deleted member

My headache pain is just getting worse.

I hope everyone's night is going good.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
>tfw you've been grinding really hard in highest difficulty Grand Conquest maps to get all of the Orbs to go towards Laegjarn merges, but end up consistently holding Top 3 in your army through the whole event and are now in 1st when going to bed

Where did all the whales go?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im still waiting for Tony Hawk's Pro Gardening: Get Off My Lawn Edition.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I always liked kicking around the idea of at least Nuka and Vitani being Scar's children. Even with the cuts to the script I always got the sense that Zira was romantically involved with Scar and I felt that him having children together would've given more context to their relationship and her loyalty. Plus it would give another reason for Nuka's resentment of being passed over for Kovu.
It's definitely still implied in the film from Zira's behavior and her whole family's situation, just never confirmed. I always liked the idea to a degree myself (with her children, Kovu's position as a heir, and her undying loyalty to Scar, I at first thought it made no sense for the staff to have nixed the idea and not have them be mates, until I realized what that would've meant for Kiara and Kovu), but more so after going with the thought that Kovu wasn't his biological son and was instead adopted. Besides letting the film's romance exist without issue, I also concur that it very much gives Nuka even more of a reason to be so resentful.

I recall an episode of the TLG having yet more strong implications that Zira was romantically involved with Scar, so Nuka and Vitani being his biological children is all the more likely. I myself more or less see that possibility as being canon nowadays. I wonder if they might reverse the decision to cut the plot point some day and make Scar and Zira being mates official, considering that so many strong implications towards that element remained in the film anyway and that the show gave even more hints. It's still a theory since it hasn't been made official, but there's more than enough of a strong foundation behind it.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
My headache pain is just getting worse.

I hope everyone's night is going good.
Sorry to hear that dude. As others suggested, drink some water. It usually helps alleviate a lot of symptoms or at least for me. Also try to relax more especially before sleeping as that can help you stay asleep.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Sorry to hear that dude. As others suggested, drink some water. It usually helps alleviate a lot of symptoms or at least for me. Also try to relax more especially before sleeping as that can help you stay asleep.
Yeah don’t become anxiety riddled adults like us.

D

Deleted member

I just found out there isn't actually a Reinhardt support thread in this site. *Sigh* fine, I'll do it then... Soon™

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Yeah that's literally me lol.

I wake up like 3 times at night sometimes needing to use the washroom lol.
I mostly wake up during the night and check my phone to see how much more time I have to sleep during the night. No less than 3 times during night.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I mostly wake up during the night and check my phone to see how much more time I have to sleep during the night. No less than 3 times during night.
Yeah I do that because I get grumpy at the thought of being sleep deprived.

Which in turn keeps me up longer using an electronic device lol.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Yeah that's literally me lol.

I wake up like 3 times at night sometimes needing to use the washroom lol.
Yeah I do that because I get grumpy at the thought of being sleep deprived.

Which in turn keeps me up longer using an electronic device lol.
Same... aren’t we a fine pair lol
For sure. We're the anxiety bros. :shades:
....katts glad shes simple minded and free spirited to not have worries like you weirdos :V

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Got Spider-Man PS4 and am obsessed with it right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom