• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
The only disappointing thing would be having no deaths in the next trailer.

I dun care if is Kirby exploding after eating a Creeper, I want Maximum Carnage.
Let’s kill Peach

D

Deleted member

I only like Super Crown Bowser when he’s male. After all, the crown hasn’t shown to change the users sex.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I only like Super Crown Bowser when he’s male. After all, the crown hasn’t shown to change the users sex.
The crown doesn't have any big rules to it, so really, it's one imagination to fill the blank.

While the Super Crown have been used mostly as TG/transform peoples into Peach clone material, it could be very well do something along the line of changing Bowser into a male humanoid prince who is more or less attractif.

Really, imagination is your friend.:ultmiifighters:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The crown doesn't have any real rule to it, so real, it's one imagination to fill the blank.

While the Super Crown have been used mostly as TG/transform peoples into Peach clone material, it could be very well do something along the line of changing Bowser into a male humanoid prince who is more or less attractif.

Really, imagination is your friend.:ultmiifighters:
Exactly, so I prefer him as a guy, he’s way hotter that way.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
THANOS PRINCESS

THANOS PRINCESS

"It throbs and it throbs, and it just DOESN'T STOP!"
It already exist, ya know that?:p(Malos should be his/her blade btw)

Also, what is throbbing?:drwtf:
Exactly, so I prefer him as a guy, he’s way hotter that way.
That's perfectly valide, if someone say you can't imagine that, then they are a party pooper.

The Super Crown is so popular just because of absurd it's concept is, yet, despite said absurdity, it also leave the door wide open to leave one imagination to do whatever they want with it, which I feel like is the reason why it (along with Bowsette to a extent) become such a hit to many once the first Bowsette comic show what one could do with it. That being said, 'still waiting for my good ass Malosette fanart INTERNET!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm writing an assignment right now and it's actually kind of funny how much Chrono Trigger takes inspiration from 20th century anime films. Lavos might as well be a metaphor for atomic bombs, the Fall of Zeal is reminiscent to Akira's destruction of Tokyo in the sense they were caused by the misuse of a technology and I'd say Lavos's design is inspired by the Ohmu

D

Deleted member

Queen Boo is popular in Japan, but with how Bowsette has invested media those last few days, Bowsette is more controversial to many in the west than in Japan. While Queen Boo is less popular, but still well loved in both country.
It has even gotten so controversial where Lampy blocked the word "Bowsette" from his twitter. :lol:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I'm writing an assignment right now and it's actually kind of funny how much Chrono Trigger takes inspiration from 20th century anime films. Lavos might as well be a metaphor for atomic bombs, the Fall of Zeal is reminiscent to Akira's destruction of Tokyo in the sense they were caused by the misuse of a technology and I'd say Lavos's design is inspired by the Ohmu
Speaking of Lavos, I found a pic of it getting a super crown.

TimeDevourer.jpg

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
It has even gotten so controversial where Lampy blocked the word "Bowsette" from his twitter. :lol:
Oh yeah, Lampy.

I hope the leaks haven't be too much for him (considering which characters got in), though, I don't think I want to know the answer...

Chrono.

Oh yeah, Lampy.

I hope the leaks haven't be too much for him (considering which characters got in), though, I don't think I want to know the answer...
I remember him saying he was fine with Incineroar, it was Mimikyu he hated.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I remember him saying he was fine with Incineroar, it was Mimikyu he hated.
Yeah, but he really, REALLY wanted Deciduey, right?

But really, I just hope he is alright and doesn't get too angry about the last "leaked" characters.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Starlink: The Star Fox game you never knew you wanted.

Looking forward to getting owned in DBFZ soon. At least I'll have those sweet, sweet tunes while I get pummeled.

Fastest 'droid in the West.

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Mind you, I don't think Bowsette will die entirely, since her fanbase in Japan, if the tweets from Japanese are anything to go by, is MASSIVELY huge (plus I don't think one person can kill something like Bowsette by themself, even if they are very controversial, but I'm not entirely sure tbh) but hey, who care about the detail? Japan have Bowsette, we have Queen Boo, perfectly balanced.

:ultbowserjr:As all things should be.:ultbowser:
Bowser = a better version of Thanos

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Did a bit more tweaking around for my layout for FE Heroes summoning videos.

I'm liking this a lot more than last night's effort myself, thanks to the feedback here.

I might change the left area but it depends on if I can animate sprites to walk into the hall as I summon them.

I'm not 100% sure what to put into the bottom right area but it's not a big worry. If I can't think of anything substantial, then I might put the Twitter handle for my YouTube account or something like my favourite units messing around or something.

Also, I got FE Heroes working in an emulator on my PC, and that screenshot is taken from it. So that's exactly the quality I can provide now.

This means I probably won't need to get a tablet anymore for recording this game at least, so that can go on the back burner. FE Heroes is the main mobile game I want to be able to cover though, since it will go well with my playthrough series of the FE games. The actual F2P FE Heroes playthrough likely won't come until later, but I can keep up with the latest news and make other kinds of FE Heroes content using my main account.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
>ride the bus home
>sit in the front seat
>try to sleep off my journey but this girl gets jumped in the middle of the way and gets thrown into my seat
>wake up with a girl on my lap getting the **** beaten out of them

well that was an experience

D

Deleted member

Did a bit more tweaking around for my layout for FE Heroes summoning videos.

I'm liking this a lot more than last night's effort myself, thanks to the feedback here.

I might change the left area but it depends on if I can animate sprites to walk into the hall as I summon them.

I'm not 100% sure what to put into the bottom right area but it's not a big worry. If I can't think of anything substantial, then I might put the Twitter handle for my YouTube account or something like my favourite units messing around or something.

Also, I got FE Heroes working in an emulator on my PC, and that screenshot is taken from it. So that's exactly the quality I can provide now.

This means I probably won't need to get a tablet anymore for recording this game at least, so that can go on the back burner. FE Heroes is the main mobile game I want to be able to cover though, since it will go well with my playthrough series of the FE games. The actual F2P FE Heroes playthrough likely won't come until later, but I can keep up with the latest news and make other kinds of FE Heroes content using my main account.
The "Merge and Skill" bubbles not fading makes it look a lot better. The "Merge and Skill" bubbles looks better in general.

Good job!

That is all I have to say. :>

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Dragalia Lost is actually pretty fun tbh.
And the music...my Palutena is it good
>ride the bus home
>sit in the front seat
>try to sleep off my journey but this girl gets jumped in the middle of the way and gets thrown into my seat
>wake up with a girl on my lap getting the **** beaten out of them

well that was an experience
That’s why you never sit in the front (or back) seat of any bus

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Dragalia Lost is out already? Huh. They've really done a good job advertising that, eh?

Though I suppose the fact that it hasn't been released in Europe for whatever reason doesn't help me remember that it exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom