• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaskalana

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Alaskalana
3DS FC
4871-7882-0999
Switch FC
SW-2013-3915-8713
As of now I'm not going to purchase either because none of the mechanics really motivate me to do so. I'm already getting Ultimate and the Spyro trilogy during that time so meh. May wait 'til Gen 8. BTW, Meltan is adorable to the max. Tiny silver ditto with a nut for a head ftw.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Man I hope Steve is DLC

That way I can avoid buying it.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I honestly dont care about Geno for smash
Same here, but I'm bias as a Takamaru/Saki/Sukapon fan.

I'm crossing my fingers for another FF rep or someone from Dragon Quest/Chrono Trigger, and to a lesser extent Kingdom Hearts/Taito.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Honestly I'm just kind of at a point where if Steve is in Smash I'm gonna shrug and figure everyone who gets upset over it kind of earned it.

He's pretty clashy but also he's from the second highest selling video game of all time. And unlike Master Chief and Banjo-Kazooie Microsoft actually puts Steve on Nintendo consoles.

I'm slowly getting less sold on leaks that follow Vergeben's lead as time goes on, though. Mostly because Vergeben kinda cracked and used the word autism as an insult at people, so it stands to reason that someone who thinks I'm less than them for being on the spectrum might have questionable credibility.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Annnnnd Trashcom lears its ugly head yet again

God, if I had known this was gonna be a thing I would have rather they have never brought DMC back. Sure as hell makes me wonder what kinda microtransactions Megaman 11 is hiding.

Maybe it's time for us to go back to considering capcom a joke again.
This was also the case in DMC4: Special Edition, and it's very easy to just not buy it. (especially since you can just replay missions to get more red orbs if you need them)

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I said Minecraft is the very first game I'd VR and even I'm not exactly thrilled about a playable Steve. Not gonna cry about it; if he gets in he gets in. He's just unlikely to fit my playstyle.

But how y'all are able to take Incineroar over Decidueye - or for that matter a whole pile of Gen VI/VII options - is what's really beyond me.

And on the flip side, I'm glad we're all kind of in agreement that Ken and Shadow are the gimme echoes. I assume we are, anyway, because nobody's piped up otherwise.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
As someone who spent a good few years playing and really enjoying Minecraft, I simply can't complain if Steve got into Smash. That said he's also not one of my most wanted. Some Minecraft content in Smash would be nice, but I'm not asking for a newcomer from it.

I see Vitani in your avi. I like.
Nice to see you know the character, haha. Yeah, she's one of my favorites from TLK2 (one of the few legitimately good Disney direct-to-video sequels).

I'm slowly getting less sold on leaks that follow Vergeben's lead as time goes on, though. Mostly because Vergeben kinda cracked and used the word autism as an insult at people
He did?

.....Well, there goes whatever respect I might've had for him.

Last edited:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
I might be absent for a while, one of my cats was missing for a few days and me and my family just found out he died
Oh no... I'm sorry for your loss, Gwen. I know you've mentioned your cats here before and how much you loved them, so I get the feeling of losing one of them or losing a cat in general. Take as much time as you need to recover from this, especially at this time.

*hugs*

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
My only big problem with Steve is that I can't imagine how he would look and act.

I'm certain he could have a interesting and fun moveset, but I don't know how he would feel compared woth the others characters, and this is a problem to me since I usually never have this problem with others character.

That, and he look quit boring visually speaking, but that's more nitpicking at this point tbh. That being said, if Steve is indeed a newcomer, then I trust Sakurai & his team to make him work, after all, they made loats of "impossible" character just "work" for Smash, so this isn't unknown territory for them.

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I wouldn’t want Steve or any Minecraft related content in Smash, but I’d get over it...if Viridi is a playable character and not as a Mii Costume

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Personally I think Incineroar and Ken are all that's left for the base game.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I might be absent for a while, one of my cats was missing for a few days and me and my family just found out he died
One of my sister's bird died two days ago, while I wasn't here to support her at the time she needed most, I hope you be able to recover well like she did.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Honestly I'm just kind of at a point where if Steve is in Smash I'm gonna shrug and figure everyone who gets upset over it kind of earned it.

He's pretty clashy but also he's from the second highest selling video game of all time. And unlike Master Chief and Banjo-Kazooie Microsoft actually puts Steve on Nintendo consoles.

I'm slowly getting less sold on leaks that follow Vergeben's lead as time goes on, though. Mostly because Vergeben kinda cracked and used the word autism as an insult at people, so it stands to reason that someone who thinks I'm less than them for being on the spectrum might have questionable credibility.
I'm not saying he was right with what he said, but throwing out his validity due to something he said that's irrelevant to the information is kind of textbook ad hominem.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Nice to see you know the character, haha. Yeah, she's one of my favorites from TLK2 (one of the few legitimately good Disney direct-to-video sequels).
xD I remember watching it a lot when it was a videocasete (Damn, that makes me sure feel old) and at first I liked Kiara (I still do), but then I realized Vitani is better, in both design and personality. Though, when she's fully grown, she loses quite a bit of that charm, specially the design part.

I mean, she's ADORABLY FLUFFY. And have to say, I think I find it really possible that she's Nala's and Scar's daughter (Plus Vitani's line of "Where's your pretty daughter, Nala?) Somehow. Though, if you have watched the deleted scene that happens before Nala is exiled and what the song says it seems even more likely.

xD It's pretty awkward.

D

Deleted member

I actually hope Steve is in Smash. Firstly because we need more out there third party characters to if we want to leave too for more hype in the future. Secondly because I’d be curious on what the hell he’d look like in smash.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I actually hope Steve is in Smash. Firstly because we need more out there third party characters to if we want to leave too for more hype in the future. Secondly because I’d be curious on what the hell he’d look like in smash.
People theorize he'd be as blocky as he is in Minecraft movement wise, which is actually pretty cool considering we don't really have any characters presently that are like that. It sounds unappealing, but you would of said the same thing about G&W if he wasn't present.

Honestly I'm willing to give him a chance. He has the ability to bring something new and unique to the table and that's what everyone is missing.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
To the peoples who are following or playing FighterZ.

Can we agree that Cooler high-pitched "YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH" when he shout a beam is the most hilarious thing ever?

D

Deleted member

To the peoples who are following or playing FighterZ.

Can we agree that Cooler high-pitched "YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH" when he shout a beam is the most hilarious thing ever?
I thought that was just a weird sound effect. But I haven’t gotten home yet to play him. Don’t know when the dlc is released for steam anyway.

D

Deleted member

I want Steve in so this stupid fanbase can shut up about their made up rules. Besides, he'll inevitably make people happy with his inclusion and at least his fans aren't a bunch of grown ass men mocking kids.

Also, dat terraforming Rivals of Aether **** as the basis of his moveset would be hype.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I want Steve in so this stupid fanbase can shut up about their made up rules. Besides, he'll inevitably make people happy with his inclusion and at least his fans aren't a bunch of grown *** men mocking kids.

Also, dat terraforming Rivals of Aether **** as the basis of his moveset would be hype.
That what

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom