• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I will never be as cool as Red or Yellowlord. :V

I am in those phases, alright?

:002::005::008::153::156::159:

D

Deleted member

Clearly, you need to change your name to something including "blue" to match them.
Okay.
:ultblue:

Tch, I am better than redfeatherraven that loser with sunglasses. I managed to get ten gym badges even though there is only eight gyms in Kanto!

Last edited by a moderator:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
She's wrapped up well for the Winter.

She's got another month yet but she's getting ready in advance.

2018927_4222860.jpg

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Did...did they powercrept M!Grima?
Her art looks rather off for some reason. Not really digging it, though I do like the cloak.

I'm sniping for green for sure. The fact Brave Ike is coming back is awesome, though I wouldn't mind pulling a Legendary Hector for Distant Counter.

D

Deleted member

YES LEGENDARY HECTOR!
Also, hmm.... I am considering that A skill. Though I feel like I will still keep Steady Breath, because it just makes Grima tankier. Grima is already a nuke for me.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Now a balanced Tactics Tiki Emblem is possible:

-Adult Tiki
-Huge Melons Tiki
-Flying Tiki
-Smol Armored Tiki

Ivander

Smash Legend
Oooo, her Legendary design is based off of this design.
https://fireemblemwiki.org/w/images/b/ba/FEMN_Tiki_01.png
That's actually rather cool. I don't think even Cipher has remade this design, so seeing this rather than a supped-up outfit for a promotion/Legendary outfit is rather cool.

Edit: I just realized that Tiki doesn't correspond to the Jugdral or Fates Banners, so she's in a similar boat like Legendary Lyn. That being said, Legendary Lyn was released on Blazing Sword's 15th anniversary. So I wonder why they chose Tiki for this Banner.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I've been playing Card Sagas War a bit and man, it makes me really disappointed this game doesn't have online because it's really fun. I understand it's just a prototype but I'd hope a dedicated community to it would grow though I think it's impossible to make it run online due to using an old version of mugen.
Will probably try to make my irl friends play it though.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Mythra Mythra
Can you explain by how they "powercrept" Male Grima please?
-Better Prf; SE against Dragons
-Potentially better BST
-Great exclusive C skill
-Knows how to breathe
-Versatile as her defensive skill is in C, leaving A free; however her default kit is pretty much perfect anyway, just slap Aether
-Her Legendary buff is gonna make her an Arena staple for Armors during Earth season.

D

Deleted member

I've been playing Card Sagas War a bit and man, it makes me really disappointed this game doesn't have online because it's really fun. I understand it's just a prototype but I'd hope a dedicated community to it would grow though I think it's impossible to make it run online due to using an old version of mugen.
Will probably try to make my irl friends play it though.
I'd play it with you. I play a lot of Mugen stuff.

And of course this game has Soma Cruz in it, perhaps you should play Aria of Sorrow so you know who he is.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
If this is true, that does not make Nowi bad. Nowi is still viable despite this.
Well duh. And unless my luck with sniping blues is itself legendary, whatever L!Tiki I cook up still won't beat a +8 Nowi. But both Armor and Dragons benefit from higher BST - and as Grima demonstrates, being a little of both usually puts you above the average dragon. L!Tiki should be the better pick of the two if you have both built.

She should even run the same build, probably - except she should sub Wary Fighter for Swordbreaker, since that lets her prevent doubles against a far wider selection of foes.

Male Grima was always overrated anyways
I always thought Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen was supposed to have the trash taste.

Guess there's more room in that list than I thought.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'm totally ready with my three orbs. Plus she's wearing the cloak Bantu gave her so I kind of need her.

Plus I'd then be able to run a Tiki Emblem team lol.

D

Deleted member

I'd play it with you. I play a lot of Mugen stuff.

And of course this game has Soma Cruz in it, perhaps you should play Aria of Sorrow so you know who he is.
I don't need anyone else when I have Crono.
Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure the game simply doesn't support online, unless I'm missing something.

D

Deleted member

-Better Prf; SE against Dragons
-Potentially better BST
-Great exclusive C skill
-Knows how to breathe
-Versatile as her defensive skill is in C, leaving A free; however her default kit is pretty much perfect anyway, just slap Aether
-Her Legendary buff is gonna make her an Arena staple for Armors during Earth season.
Cool! The thing is, you can use Fortify Dragons to get even better defenses with that C-skill if you are a dragon guy. We will have to see the BST, because Grima's is already high.

Let me see her stats. Because Grima having good defense and decent res is very important.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Cool! The thing is, you can use Fortify Dragons to get even better defenses with that C-skill if you are a dragon guy. We will have to see the BST, because Grima's is already high.

Let me see her stats. Because Grima having good defense and decent res is very important.
You gon get ployed if you use Fortify; Wards are better.

Her stats will come out tomorrow with the datamine.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Legendary Tiki sounds so sad in that first clip.

:(

She has kind of weird art but looks pretty strong.

D

Deleted member

I don't need anyone else when I have Crono.
Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure the game simply doesn't support online, unless I'm missing something.
B-but, Soma Cruz.... And Master Chief.

I didn't mean I will, I mean I would if I could. I don't think there's any Mugen that supports online.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Visiting Disneyland again recently has gotten some of the old, no longer active rides from the park on my mind again.

The PeopleMover closed just a few years before I was born. Always wanted to try that one out. It always looked both relaxing and fascinating to me.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Visiting Disneyland again recently has gotten some of the old, no longer active rides from the park on my mind again.

The PeopleMover closed just a few years before I was born. Always wanted to try that one out. It always looked both relaxing and fascinating to me.
I vaguely remember being on Tom Sawyer's Island when I was 8. It closed JUST after that. It's basically abandoned with no real explanation...

Chrono.

So I've been playing Sonic Forces Speed Battle during my down time and...

DoDcw6eUcAARhZq.jpg
DoDcxTjV4AEvkT2.jpg

Cream has the same speed Sonic, but far better acceleration and even a bit more of strength.

The conclusion?

DoDdSyqUcAA4CGT.jpg

Cream the Rabbit, breaking games since 2002.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I vaguely remember being on Tom Sawyer's Island when I was 8. It closed JUST after that. It's basically abandoned with no real explanation...
Didn't that one get updated with Pirates of the Caribbean stuff? I remember visiting it a few times as a kid....Nice that you got to see the original version, at least. I never could've done that.

In any case it's probably still not as eerie as Discovery Island in FL's Magic Kingdom. I've never been to that park, but I know a fair amount of Disney history, and that little island has been abandoned for decades. It's rather sad that nothing has been done with it since, sitting alone next to a huge and successful park. CA Disneyland's PeopleMover tracks are in a somewhat similar position. Well, they're not natural or an island, obviously, but they're still there in plain sight all throughout Tomorrowland after all these years, damaged, rusted and dirty. Ever since the Rocket Rods took their toll on the tracks, nothing's ever changed about them.

D

Deleted member

Who know a girl with a cute winter coat would be armor?

I want Legendary Tiki to teach me her skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom