• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

So I'm doing Golden Sun's bonus/super dungeon and it's a bit unexpected.

Unlike the usual RPG extra dungeon where you're constantly bombarded with high level enemies until you get to the super boss, this one is actually heavily focused on puzzle solving. In fact, there's barely any enemies. Only one random encounter per room, and that encounter is against a mini boss of sorts. But otherwise the dungeon is more focused on testing your puzzle solving skills over your combat ones.

I wish RPGs did more slightly off the wall stuff like this for bonus dungeons instead of "hey here's a cave with a bunch of level quadrillion enemies HAVE FUN."
try solving puzzles alongside being bombarded with high level enemies and you get the Etrian Experience™

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Straight people be against gay marriage cause it goes against the sanctity of marriage then turn around and make the show “Married at First Sight”

Chrono.

If it’s the dungeon I’m thinking of it’s most beneficial to go through in chunks through the course of the game.
Crossbone Isle?

Yeah, apparently you can access the dungeon kinda earlier than normal if you know what you're doing, but I was playing blind and didn't know, and even at that point you could consider it to be the halfway point of the story.

Anyways I got to the Venus Lighthouse and I thought I should just do the dungeon before beating the game outright (or at least get Isaac's final Djinn which I think is there) so I can jump into the second game right away.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Crossbone Isle?

Yeah, apparently you can access the dungeon kinda earlier than normal if you know what you're doing, but I was playing blind and didn't know, and even at that point you could consider it to be the halfway point of the story.

Anyways I got to the Venus Lighthouse and I thought I should just do the dungeon before beating the game outright (or at least get Isaac's final Djinn which I think is there) so I can jump into the second game right away.
If I remember correctly the boss of that dungeon is waaay harder than the final boss of Golden Sun so be careful

D

Deleted member

Some feedback required.

Since I'm saving up as much Orbs as I can to pull on the Múspell banner at the end of the month, I've decided I might actually record the session since it will probably be the biggest summoning I've ever done in this game. Also, I do intend to cover FE Heroes on my YouTube channel in general anyway, so I may as well make this a recurring thing in the future.

So I made this template for a backdrop for summoning videos, since the screen is upright and those only work well on mobile for YouTube.

How does it look?

I already know of some adjustments I want to make but I'm just looking for a general idea of what people think.
Looks better than slapping some waifu's damaged art on the sides so I'd say yes.
Just think the "main target" square looks way too sparkling and distracting

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
oh...
oh well then Idk what to say now
This is how it went down, and keep in mind that I was the cashier.

>He came in quietly.
>He ordered his food.
>I told him how much it was.
>He handed me the money.
>He ran out of the restaurant without grabbing his order.

Like, I witnessed that. I didn't want to even be a part of it but here we are.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I’m pretty good. Kinda just lazed around today and did nothing lol

How are you doing, bud?
Pretty relaxed, how about you.
I'm doing alright.
Relaxing right now by watching Parks and Rec. On season 5.
Also have a teacher's conference tomorrow, which will be interesting.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Some feedback required.

Since I'm saving up as much Orbs as I can to pull on the Múspell banner at the end of the month, I've decided I might actually record the session since it will probably be the biggest summoning I've ever done in this game. Also, I do intend to cover FE Heroes on my YouTube channel in general anyway, so I may as well make this a recurring thing in the future.

So I made this template for a backdrop for summoning videos, since the screen is upright and those only work well on mobile for YouTube.

How does it look?

I already know of some adjustments I want to make but I'm just looking for a general idea of what people think.
It already looks better than most of the layouts I see in summoning videos, but while big Laegjarn is nice, her square looks too big.
You could reduce that space and add an "Orbs used" counter and a pity rate indicator. But overall looks nice, looking foward for the summons.

MainJPW

M.T.A
That concept art for New Donk City is amazing.

I dunno... those realistic humans are still pretty jarring imo. I would’ve preferred the Mario-styled people.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
This is how it went down, and keep in mind that I was the cashier.

>He came in quietly.
>He ordered his food.
>I told him how much it was.
>He handed me the money.
>He ran out of the restaurant without grabbing his order.

Like, I witnessed that. I didn't want to even be a part of it but here we are.
That's some Galaxy Brain level of pranking.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

How does it look?
Very bright, very busy. It's harder to keep focus on the central portion and all the action with everything going on.

Might be worth it to tone the contrast down on the sides, either by using darker source images or just dipping the contrast a smidge directly in an image editor.

Layout's pretty solid beyond that though.

Hi peeps. How is everyone?
Flip flopping between tired, lazy, and scheming.

Last edited:

Androobie

Banned via Warnings
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Some feedback required.

How does it look?

A really good start, so far. Everything pops up and it looks good.
I like it!

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Scheming about going to bed early?
Nah.

So I've recently hit my stated financial goal:

1538001878106.png

- and as such, the Vive is now pending my next paycheck on 10/5.

My first use of the technology is going to be, almost guaranteed, Minecraft. I've got a dozen or so options, but Minecraft has long been the game I've wanted to play in VR the most.

Over the course of the last month or so I've been keeping up with a few of the Hermitcraft players and pondering my build options. It's had me ponder some other things as well.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Nah.

So I've recently hit my stated financial goal:

View attachment 166807

- and as such, the Vive is now pending my next paycheck on 10/5.

My first use of the technology is going to be, almost guaranteed, Minecraft. I've got a dozen or so options, but Minecraft has long been the game I've wanted to play in VR the most.

Over the course of the last month or so I've been keeping up with a few of the Hermitcraft players and pondering my build options. It's had me ponder some other things as well.
I have half that in my savings and 1% that in my chequing lol

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I see someone has a great taste.
It's never been in doubt.

Right, @Shishœ?

I have half that in my savings and 1% that in my chequing lol
Been a long hard road.

This time last year I was celebrating the death of my credit card. Been getting OT like a fiend since though, and it's worked out well in my favor.

Trying to rein in my spending a bit so I can hit 20k by next August. Not that it'll stop the wallet-abuse onslaught coming in two months or so, but everything helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom