• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Didn't that one get updated with Pirates of the Caribbean stuff? I remember visiting it a few times as a kid....Nice that you got to see the original version, at least. I never could've done that.

In any case it's probably still not as eerie as Discovery Island in FL's Magic Kingdom. I've never been to that park, but I know a fair amount of Disney history, and that little island has been abandoned for decades. It's rather sad that nothing has been done with it since, sitting alone next to a huge and successful park. CA Disneyland's PeopleMover tracks are in a somewhat similar position. Well, they're not natural or an island, obviously, but they're still there in plain sight all throughout Tomorrowland after all these years, damaged, rusted and dirty. Ever since the Rocket Rods took their toll on the tracks, nothing's ever changed about them.
I see Vitani in your avi. I like.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I thought Card Saga Wars was getting online stuff from fans? Maybe I'm mistaken. It'd be nice to see some of those fans bring back more of the unfinished stuff. DK, Chun-Li, Banjo and Sonic were gonna be playable too.

At least Mega Man X, Samus and Master Chief were finished.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I messed up my antibiotic 2 days in a row.

I took the last dose an hour late both days.

I don't know if that messes it up

Online it says it shouldn't be a problem if you take it within an hour, but I'm not sure it WAS within an hour. It might have been a little more than an hour. 1 hour a couple minutes.

It also says to get back on schedule with the pill but I was late 2 days in a row

D

Deleted member

> Be Konami
> Sakurai comes at your door
> Requests Simon, Richter and a ****ton of Castlevania IP alongside Snake in return for that sweet, sweet dough for Smash Ultimate
> Accept the dough
> Castlevania finally returns back into the gaming masses after a longtime of dormancy
> Figure out what to do with Castlevania
> Make "Castlevania: Requiem"
> Make it a PS4 exclusive, even though it would've sold ten times more on the Switch with Castlevania being in Smash and general osmosis

w h y  k o n a m i

oh goD OH GOD.png

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
> Be Konami
> Sakurai comes at your door
> Requests Simon, Richter and a ****ton of Castlevania IP alongside Snake in return for that sweet, sweet dough for Smash Ultimate
> Accept the dough
> Castlevania finally returns back into the gaming masses after a longtime of dormancy
> Figure out what to do with Castlevania
> Make "Castlevania: Requiem"
> Make it a PS4 exclusive, even though it would've sold ten times more on the Switch with Castlevania being in Smash and general osmosis

w h y  k o n a m i

View attachment 166913
Richter was obviously a demand by Konami to promote Requiem.

Or some conspiracy like that.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Cooler's theme got released and 's pretty good. One of the more thrash heavy themes.

Ivander

Smash Legend
The purpose of Gacha games is just to have your own version of Joan of Arc so you can later release a variant of her in a swimsuit
https://captainsnoop.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F178507712695
Fjorm, a fake Joan of Arc...:ohwell: last time I checked, Jeanne was a Saint who wouldn't hurt a fly nor wish death on even the most vile person, not hellbent on vengeance. On the other hand, that does fit Jeanne Alter, who is also a fake, so I guess it's a compliment. :troll:

But no denying that Japan has a fascination with Jeanne D'arc, especially after Fate.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Excuse me but wait we can embed Tumblr posts?

The hell?

Is this just recently a thing or has this just always been a thing and I keep missing it.
Been a thing for a bit now.

It's treated like media. Embeds the same way as a tweet.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Also made the mistake of beating True Pacifist route Undertale instead of sleeping like I was heavily intending to so now I'm fresh off of ugly crying and probably going to be looking up remixes for a good bit while a sift down to a desirable resting state. Was questioning whether that 15 bucks was worth it for something I was probably gonna get well under 15 hours on and never touch again but you know what if you're going to Explorers of Sky me just take your [DATA EXPUNGED] money and go, good day.

It's a very short game if you're not a [DATA EXPUNGED] and it's not perfect by any means but there's still plenty of things to take note of, particularly in terms of interactive storytelling which is critically underexplored as a method of immersion and prior to Undertale usually had the aesthetic of a brick tied to a lever.

None of y'all belong anywhere near character popularity polls though just saying.

And Explorers of Sky and Undertale both feel like they have a certain. . .vibe to the characters, to where they feel like they have almost no emotional connection to me right up until the snapping point. Which makes me wonder whether there's a certain method of character writing that does that or if a large chunk of the magic is in the scenarios presented and placing a deeper character in the same scenarios would amplify the effect. Because while Undertale characters are deeper than Explorers of Sky ones and sure as hell deeper than the ones in the game that inspired it (Earthbound protagonists have no functional personality, hell I can't even call them cardboard because at least cardboard has a flavor at all) there's only really a couple that aren't defined almost entirely by singular motivations.

So basically if you aren't a terrible person Dr. Alphys is the only character that matters proving reptilian superiority once again.

There's your Aurane bait for the week have a good day.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Something something Metroid shirt.
Man I can’t wait for The Game Awards.

They can be a bit of a mess (like unceremoniously announcing certain awards), but Geoff Keighley’s passion for the idea always shines through, it’s always such a joy to watch and they have been getting consistently better every year.

Plus like E3, the Twitter ****posting is A+.

D

Deleted member

Excuse me but wait we can embed Tumblr posts?

The hell?

Is this just recently a thing or has this just always been a thing and I keep missing it.
I know it came with the update-but-not-really-an-upgrade because I clearly remembering trying to embed Tumblr posts before that and being unable to. Pretty sure other sites were added to be compatible as well.
Fjorm, a fake Joan of Arc...:ohwell: last time I checked, Jeanne was a Saint who wouldn't hurt a fly nor wish death on even the most vile person, not hellbent on vengeance. On the other hand, that does fit Jeanne Alter, who is also a fake, so I guess it's a compliment. :troll:

But no denying that Japan has a fascination with Jeanne D'arc, especially after Fate.
All she needs is a lance, blonde hair, some skin showing on her legs and the ability to chill and be lit at the same time.

Ivander

Smash Legend
All she needs is a lance, blonde hair, some skin showing on her legs and the ability to chill and be lit at the same time.
To be technical, Jeanne uses a flag, not a lance. And no, you can't say she uses it like one though, cause she uses it more like a bo staff than a lance. And Fjorm is anything but chill, although now that Surtr is finally gone, maybe she can finally learn to.

D

Deleted member

To be technical, Jeanne uses a flag, not a lance. And no, you can't say she uses it like one though, cause she uses it more like a bo staff than a lance. And Fjorm is anything but chill, although now that Surtr is finally gone, maybe she can finally learn to.
A flag is just a lance with a... flag.

And Fjorm comes from the Ice Kingdom, of course she's literally chill.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
There was a problem fetching the tweet
The same dude who got Isabelle's trailer right and the Animal Crossing reveal is saying these are the last characters.

I mean after the characters we got so far it is kinda disappointing but I can think of much worse scenarios. Shadow is likely to be an Echo which is cool. This goes against the Box Theory so in that aspect it's a good thing. He also says Geno will be free to those who purchase online but i'm indifferent to Geno. Hopefully Isaac is included in that post-release content.
Something something Metroid shirt.
Not that there's a direct correlation between the two but I recall at PSX 2015 some guy was wearing a Crash shirt hinting at the N. Sane trilogy the following E3.

So I think it's safe to say Metroid Prime 4 is going to be shown off at this TGA.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The same dude who got Isabelle's trailer right and the Animal Crossing reveal is saying these are the last characters.

I mean after the characters we got so far it is kinda disappointing but I can think of much worse scenarios. Shadow is likely to be an Echo which is cool. This goes against the Box Theory so in that aspect it's a good thing. He also says Geno will be free to those who purchase online but i'm indifferent to Geno. Hopefully Isaac is included in that post-release content.

Not that there's a direct correlation between the two but I recall at PSX 2015 some guy was wearing a Crash shirt hinting at the N. Sane trilogy the following E3.

So I think it's safe to say Metroid Prime 4 is going to be shown off at this TGA.
Steve being playable is incredibly lame. Why can’t there just be a stage?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Honestly, if I had to put Minecraft character in Smash, I take Creeper over Steve.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Yeah, Steve is far from ideal. I guess from a marketing standpoint it's to attract a younger audience to Ultimate but it's still pretty lame IMO.

I could see this being the final roster. (Geno not being part of the base game would be kinda disappointing to me, though)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom