• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

You'll join team Morgan just because of my Tiki?

I feel so powerful right now :demon:
Nahh, not that. A lot of you guys are joining team Morgan and you all are my friends.

I fight for my friends. :ultike:

Do not worry big daddy Hector, I will join your team as soon as Morgan dies.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I've just finally completed The Legend of Krystal: Dinosaur Planet Star Fox Adventures. It was fun but also I felt it was too linear with not much else to do otherwise. The plot was just weird all throughout, even if you ignore the Star Fox stuff. Another thing that bothered me was that I REALLY didn't like the designs of the Star Fox characters. But it's not a bad game in my book.

My playthrough of Star Fox Assault is going to have to be put on hold due to Starlink: Battle for Atlas is less than two weeks away. Can't wait for that game :ultfox:

D

Deleted member

Except someone is joining Team Julia and I already know for sure than Pumpkin will join Team Niles.

No matter which team you choose, you'll end up "abandoning" some of "us guys", so why care?
Lets say if Morgan wins, I can not share the same victory. :(

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Lets say if Morgan wins, I can not share the same victory. :(
So?

I mean, I myself will probably try to pick the most popular pick here too, so I'm probably not one to judge, but I have a very good reason; I want as many people as possible to try the ridiculousness that is Legendary Tiki for themselves, since they may not have the chance to get her.

You just wanna be with the majority because you think it's what must be done to "fit in". Prove me wrong if I am.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The voting gauntlet banner has some good units for merges. Plus hector is always great for fodder.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Team Arvis welcomes you all to our pre-gauntlet barbecue party. It'll be the hottest do this side of Belhalla.
Hope you don't let your (or rather Arvis's) soft spot for Julia get the best of you, because if you do, it won't be pretty when Julia gets the last laugh!

Androobie

Banned via Warnings
Alright, Minecon recap:

Bamboo, pandas, complete villager and village overhaul, pillagers, village raids, pillager beasts, scaffolding, sandstone walls, and ****ing crossbows with different bolt types.

Seems pretty good to me.

Last edited:

RandomAce

Smash Champion
Alright, Minecon recap:

Bamboo, pandas, complete villager and village overhaul, pillagers, village raids, pillager beasts, scaffolding, sandstone walls, and ****ing crossbows with different bolt types.

Seems pretty good to me.
And FOXES!!!

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
^

Gotta support the best daughter.
She asked to be my apprentice after Lv. 40.

I stand behind her now.

....OH MY GOD I DIDN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT THAT WHAT THE **** ME XD

lol ****ing wow doing a fricken military **** measuring contest with goblins, okay ya i'm running all the way with this now, so a giant middle finger symbol? i'll do my best there and accept any brainstorms

if ya got anything else red let me know
I've been itching to brainstorm defensive systems.

Once we embark, keep me updated on the layout of the land. If anything sparks, I'll keep you informed.

I hope you'll enjoy my Legendary Tiki then.
Won't lie, I'm jealous.

Been selling my soul to IS over here with nothing to show for it dragon-wise.

Screenshot_20180929-140811-01.jpeg

Tiki come home.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

Once we embark, keep me updated on the layout of the land. If anything sparks, I'll keep you informed.
two ideas are to utilize the good ole "drop **** on gobbos head from 50 z levels" strategy

but i do got a grand idea if i can somehow managed to pull it off, lava dropping

wanna ****ing do a way to drop lava all the way from the top of the tower onto the poor ******** that come lol

no clue how to do it, was never good at moving lava

though ya will keep ya notified

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Alright, Minecon recap:

Seems pretty good to me.
I dig it.

And FOXES!!!
Aaaaaand I'm sold.

Looking into VR streaming has gone from oh that'd be nice to dead-up serious.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
two ideas are to utilize the good ole "drop **** on gobbos head from 50 z levels" strategy

but i do got a grand idea if i can somehow managed to pull it off, lava dropping

wanna ****ing do a way to drop lava all the way from the top of the tower onto the poor ******** that come lol

no clue how to do it, was never good at moving lava

though ya will keep ya notified
I'm usually a lot smaller scale on individual traps, preferring to have redundancies, but a lava drop is something I've always wanted to do as well.

I'll investigate it.

You have Helbindi?

Now I'm the jealous one. He's best FEH OC, after all.
I prefer Veronica, but he's my favorite out of Muspell, so he got sniped for.

Unfortunately as the tag notes, his IVs are...sub-prime. He's benched until I get a better one.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I prefer Veronica, but he's my favorite out of Muspell, so he got sniped for.

Unfortunately as the tag notes, his IVs are...sub-prime. He's benched until I get a better one.
Well, I still got 100 Orbs and with how good Tiki is, I have no real need for an archer Jakob with better IVs, so... do I test my luck?

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I'm usually a lot smaller scale on individual traps, preferring to have redundancies, but a lava drop is something I've always wanted to do as well.

I'll investigate it.
thats...actually a good idea

its a large tower and i don't plan to use much space outdoors, it'll be several floors several z levels tall...with a seemingly endless hole through the earth inside....each floor can be booby trapped , some flooding there, flingers there, general spikes, and just a drop a pult at the top and just **** to knock them hundreds of z levels to hell

ya....thanks i can imagine a whole booby trapped tower now :V

and yus yus please investigate, would love lava drop

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Well, I still got 100 Orbs and with how good Tiki is, I have no real need for an archer Jakob with better IVs, so... do I test my luck?
May as well.

She's shaping up to be one of the more busted units the game's produced. Having her in your pocket would be plenty valuable.

And even if it doesn't work out, generally speaking this banner's just a beautiful thing. Unless you have to go deep into colorless for some crazy person reason like wanting F!Grima merges, you mostly can't go wrong.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im probably joining Team Niles in the gauntlet.
Dude was one of my first archers when I started the game and was quite useful.

Also feathers.

She asked to be my apprentice after Lv. 40.

I stand behind her now.

Won't lie, I'm jealous.

View attachment 167212

Tiki come home.
Now Im the one jelly because you have Super Bun Bun Pal.

I went dry on orbs while trying on the Dad Banner.
No regrets as the chance of getting DC is always worth it.

D

Deleted member

Screenshot (22).png

Alright, Minecon recap:

Seems pretty good to me.
And FOXES!!!
HOLY **** THE DEV PANEL JUST CONFIRMED BROWN MOOSHROOMS
AND CAMPFIRES WHICH COULD WORK LIKE SLEEPING BAGS
Wait, are crossbows being added as a new weapon or just equipped with the pillagers?

Also these are some huge updates, I am going to have fun playing around with this.

Any more news?
Won't lie, I'm jealous.

View attachment 167212

Tiki come home.
How many orbs did you have? Like a million?

Last edited by a moderator:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I can't believe Steve wasn't announced for Smash at Minecon. Who would of thought? Guess this means he's deconfirmed for Smash. :( :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom