• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Let me guess, "lol it says no tears dummy" was said even though it means a different definition of the word that's pronounced differently?
No they were just saying I was a baby for acting like that lol. That **** hurt like hell initially and they took it so lightly. Pah!
it somehow got riiight in thr corner of the eye and now it stings when I blink. x.x

thankfully it wasnt a lot but it was enough for me to die a little on the inside
Yeah that's exactly what happened to me 11 years ago haha.

My eyes were painful for like the remainder of the day. One of the worst sensations i've felt in my eye.

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster
The fact that playing online will cost money is not that big of a deal, honestly.

If it meant having a good service and dedicated servers, then spending money to help in that aspect would've been fine.

But we're getting neither of those things so far, and no news of it changing.

What really hurts is that we're paying money for an unstable online that was free for the last decade. That is painful.
Well that is good 'ol Ninty for you. Two steps forward and three steps back. :p

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
The fact that playing online will cost money is not that big of a deal, honestly.

If it meant having a good service and dedicated servers, then spending money to help in that aspect would've been fine.

But we're getting neither of those things so far, and no news of it changing.

What really hurts is that we're paying money for an unstable online that was free for the last decade. That is painful.
Ill pay for online if it means Ill be able to cross animals and hunt monsters with others. That alone is enough of a reason

and also the fact Ive had little to no internet problems when I played splatoon while eveyone else was saying they get continuous disconnects

Last edited:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
It's kind of difficult for me to pick a top 5 for movies (as there are a lot of movies that I've never seen that are really well known, such as Jurassic Park and Back to the Future), but the Star Wars movies would probably be among my favorites when it comes to live action movies. As far as animation goes, I would probably say I'm a fan a lot of Pixar and Disney movies.
-------------------
Moving to a different topic, I've been playing the original Castlevania game. So far it's a lot of fun, if kind of difficult. The music is great as well. I don't really have a whole lot to say about it apart from that though.

D

Deleted member

Even though the Nintendo online thing is controversial, I do not think this will hurt the Switch's reputation too much.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Speaking of Switch Online, how did Japan reacted to it? Do they don't mind it or are they as critical as we are in the west?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Even though the Nintendo online thing is controversial, I do not think this will hurt the Switch's reputation too much.
Oh no, it still has some solid games and, despite how bad the online service is, it's still a third of the price Sony and Microsoft offers for theirs, so it's pretty afforable to the point where anyone who can afford a Switch can probably pay for a yearly membership.

The Switch is gonna be fine.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
The next Voting Gauntlet theme has been revealed! "Fathers and Daughters" is what it's called, and it begins on October 2. Here are the matchups:

Anyone else joining me for Team Julia?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Would you believe that's not the only one? And that I've ended up seeing more than like 20 of them?
I believe you, because I already saw alot of them.

While I don't mind it personally, it's the reaction on this forum I am expecting to blow out of the water.
I just do not know how I feel anymore.

Okay.
I never played Undertale, but I remember watching someone at home play it.
So you never played Undertale but you talk/joke about Sans?

Why I am not surprised?

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
okie dokie now
redfeatherraven redfeatherraven praline praline Zinith Zinith Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs Androobie Androobie The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn
First things first gonna show the settings i made the world with
dfworld.png

more or less a standard thing, medium all around except for beasts and savagery, mostly cause i like having a whole lotta fun come around, also left minerals on standardd frequent so we can expect a good amount but not all of them, also i removed aquifers, cause **** aquifers, removing them allows more freedom

and so then i set off for probably a good day of real life trying to come up with a nice world, a few did end up nice but they kept getting canned and resetted before i could play it so rip, off and on generating stuff
then we finally got this one to come on inbound
welcome to home sweet home fam, this is the world we'll be living in called tadinoman, i know it looks like an utter mess thanks the to ASCII style but i'll do my best to describe the important parts lol

The current year is 158, where i decided to stop it at, still in the age of myth meaning several large dragons and titans are still roaming the world.

The south continent of the world is called the squashed land, the bottom part of it is basically uncivilized and is mostly full of untamed wilds, the northern part is rifled with several elven civilizations. which are the yellow î ¶ living peacefully with the southern dwarven civilizations which are the grey and white Ω which while not uncommon in early worlds (which this one just left) will not last as the dwarves and elves will most likely fight. but for now are quite peaceful, there are also small batches of human towns which are assorted colors + * # ☼ = ≡ æ Æ they can be a bit hard to spot but there is probably one or two civilizations of humans living mixed in there living quite peacefully and beneficially to the dwarven and elvin mix. To the left of the continent there is a dead dwarven civilization, which according to the legends was killed in year 5 by a titan that was guarding its land, its also responsible for a few ruined towns as well. And to cap the squashed lands off there is the only necromancer tower in the whole world there with I it just recently formed so it has no history at all, and its will be far from our playing area so oh well

Connecting the all the way to the right with a very narrrow passageway is the responsible land which is the second continent right above it, the right of the continent is heavily dwarven controlled as you can see with all the Ω it also has much more conflict as well with more fighting about, there are still small size elven civilizations î ¶ between the cracks which while aren't hostile are not on good terms with the dwarves that live there, and there are some friendly human towns living along coasts or between dwarven halls, theres also some small goblin civilizations º Π there who are responsible for many kidnappings among the dwarves and have ruined a few hillocks, nothing to serious but there is a lot more brutality there

And then we move on to the right of the responsible land, which is where our home will be, which i will now zoom in for us
help.png

this is where we'll settle in and probably make the most impact in the world

as you can see, it is heavily deadlocked there goblins º Π run the whole west coast and have insane numbers, hoisting up 8 bloody fortresses split among 3 fractions with plenty of numbers and population, the ones on top have the whole part to them selves. There are two elven civilizations î ¶, i don't actually know their names until the game starts but one is in hallow land called the saffron amethyst forest (think terraria) and the other between the goblin murks and a haunted forest called the putrid-forest of misery, living in the forest of extracting. there also exists actual large human fractions + * # ☼ = ≡ æ Æ, this is where they mostly exist along with the goblins in our world and do have some nice large towns, presiding in the hills of miring and the hills of law. Then finally sitting along the mountains called the sandaled spine. Lives our dwarven fraction Ω which we will come from. The brass ropes, who have pretty much taken the mountains and the surroudnings lands. This is pretty much a battlefield here as the goblins have been relentless against everyone, the elves are defending well but the humans are taking losses, us dwarves have been able to defend our hillocks and halls but we have lost several fortresses to the goblin might.

So then enough lore, its time for the gameplan. The idea here is that the brass ropes are worried and need to hold agains the goblin might and to teach them a lesson. So our goal as a fortress is to build a gigantic tower, one to overhead their dark fortresses and will tower over them in darkness of our might, this tower will birth from a hole in the ground which we'll dig all the way deep down as far as we can and spread out like an ant colony to fuel the tower, which we will use to mock the goblins and dare them to take down our gigantic tower. Were going here as warriors with a mission folks thats the gameplan

I was thinking we'll settle right here
blah.png

In a land called the plain hills, along with taking some parts of the doused field its a nicely standard land that brances off the sandaled spine mountains where our homeland comes from, and the thing thats separates us from the goblin thread is the putrid-forest of misery, an undead haunted wasteland forest, which we'll have to cross to get to the goblins or for the goblins to get to us, its a warm-temperament mix biome with not to deep soil and plenty of materials to make fine arts armor and weapons, along with some sand for glass. it is also untamed wilderness meaning we'll see savage creatures and extraordinary plants. I believe this is where we will settle our group of warriors to build a monument of dwarven greatness to shadow over the goblin might to forever spite and dare them, this is where we will fortify the brass ropes into greatness or die trying

The only thing i need really, is what to call the fortress, what we shall call our group, and what our symbol shall be. after we set on out we'll be on our own despite some caravans from the main fraction coming in to trade, we'll pretty much have to deal with everything ourselves, so we need to decide our government, symbol, and fortress name, thats pretty much what i want ya peeps to help me out, the name system and symbol are driven from random names and objects in the system but ya can get pretty damn creative with it so just spit ball me some ideas

thats the whole plan peeps, i'll get to things when i get back from work and we'll go from what

For those of why i tagged ya and ya want a tl;dr version lol, were going to build a gaint tower from a hole to hell in the ground to mock and spite goblin armies as they try to break it down. i need an idea for a name of our fortress/tower, the name of our group of government, and a symbol so we can place our **** on stuff, go nuts and spit ball me any ideas ya guys got, df is pretty creative

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
It got right in the bottom corner of my eye so its stinging on and off like all heck right now and my eye feels like something is stuck in it but im not blind so thats a plus

Oh speaking of that school, I finished it :pikachu:
oh **** lol, got me there XD
how is it?
Hello Sans. You've been looking pretty these days.
View attachment 167186
for all the awesome stuff that super crown brought...it sure does bring some evils with it

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You know, Nintendo seem to have weird ideas for Mario hats, first a hat that can possess anything, then a hat/crown that change peoples into clone of Peach, and if you go further to the past, you had hats that let you change into :ultmario:,:ultluigi: & :ultwario:.

It make you wonder what's their next idea when it come to hat...

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
okie dokie now
redfeatherraven redfeatherraven praline praline Zinith Zinith Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs Androobie Androobie The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn
View attachment 167177
more or less a standard thing, medium all around except for beasts and savagery, mostly cause i like having a whole lotta fun come around, also left minerals on standardd frequent so we can expect a good amount but not all of them, also i removed aquifers, cause **** aquifers, removing them allows more freedom

and so then i set off for probably a good day of real life trying to come up with a nice world, a few did end up nice but they kept getting canned and resetted before i could play it so rip, off and on generating stuff
welcome to home sweet home fam, this is the world we'll be living in called tadinoman, i know it looks like an utter mess thanks the to ASCII style but i'll do my best to describe the important parts lol

The current year is 158, where i decided to stop it at, still in the age of myth meaning several large dragons and titans are still roaming the world.

The south continent of the world is called the squashed land, the bottom part of it is basically uncivilized and is mostly full of untamed wilds, the northern part is rifled with several elven civilizations. which are the yellow î ¶ living peacefully with the southern dwarven civilizations which are the grey and white Ω which while not uncommon in early worlds (which this one just left) will not last as the dwarves and elves will most likely fight. but for now are quite peaceful, there are also small batches of human towns which are assorted colors + * # ☼ = ≡ æ Æ they can be a bit hard to spot but there is probably one or two civilizations of humans living mixed in there living quite peacefully and beneficially to the dwarven and elvin mix. To the left of the continent there is a dead dwarven civilization, which according to the legends was killed in year 5 by a titan that was guarding its land, its also responsible for a few ruined towns as well. And to cap the squashed lands off there is the only necromancer tower in the whole world there with I it just recently formed so it has no history at all, and its will be far from our playing area so oh well

Connecting the all the way to the right with a very narrrow passageway is the responsible land which is the second continent right above it, the right of the continent is heavily dwarven controlled as you can see with all the Ω it also has much more conflict as well with more fighting about, there are still small size elven civilizations î ¶ between the cracks which while aren't hostile are not on good terms with the dwarves that live there, and there are some friendly human towns living along coasts or between dwarven halls, theres also some small goblin civilizations º Π there who are responsible for many kidnappings among the dwarves and have ruined a few hillocks, nothing to serious but there is a lot more brutality there

And then we move on to the right of the responsible land, which is where our home will be, which i will now zoom in for us
View attachment 167179

as you can see, it is heavily deadlocked there goblins º Π run the whole west coast and have insane numbers, hoisting up 8 bloody fortresses split among 3 fractions with plenty of numbers and population, the ones on top have the whole part to them selves. There are two elven civilizations î ¶, i don't actually know their names until the game starts but one is in hallow land called the saffron amethyst forest (think terraria) and the other between the goblin murks and a haunted forest called the putrid-forest of misery, living in the forest of extracting. there also exists actual large human fractions + * # ☼ = ≡ æ Æ, this is where they mostly exist along with the goblins in our world and do have some nice large towns, presiding in the hills of miring and the hills of law. Then finally sitting along the mountains called the sandaled spine. Lives our dwarven fraction Ω which we will come from. The brass ropes, who have pretty much taken the mountains and the surroudnings lands. This is pretty much a battlefield here as the goblins have been relentless against everyone, the elves are defending well but the humans are taking losses, us dwarves have been able to defend our hillocks and halls but we have lost several fortresses to the goblin might.

So then enough lore, its time for the gameplan. The idea here is that the brass ropes are worried and need to hold agains the goblin might and to teach them a lesson. So our goal as a fortress is to build a gigantic tower, one to overhead their dark fortresses and will tower over them in darkness of our might, this tower will birth from a hole in the ground which we'll dig all the way deep down as far as we can and spread out like an ant colony to fuel the tower, which we will use to mock the goblins and dare them to take down our gigantic tower. Were going here as warriors with a mission folks thats the gameplan

View attachment 167187
In a land called the plain hills, along with taking some parts of the doused field its a nicely standard land that brances off the sandaled spine mountains where our homeland comes from, and the thing thats separates us from the goblin thread is the putrid-forest of misery, an undead haunted wasteland forest, which we'll have to cross to get to the goblins or for the goblins to get to us, its a warm-temperament mix biome with not to deep soil and plenty of materials to make fine arts armor and weapons, along with some sand for glass. it is also untamed wilderness meaning we'll see savage creatures and extraordinary plants. I believe this is where we will settle our group of warriors to build a monument of dwarven greatness to shadow over the goblin might to forever spite and dare them, this is where we will fortify the brass ropes into greatness or die trying

The only thing i need really, is what to call the fortress, what we shall call our group, and what our symbol shall be. after we set on out we'll be on our own despite some caravans from the main fraction coming in to trade, we'll pretty much have to deal with everything ourselves, so we need to decide our government, symbol, and fortress name, thats pretty much what i want ya peeps to help me out, the name system and symbol are driven from random names and objects in the system but ya can get pretty damn creative with it so just spit ball me some ideas

thats the whole plan peeps, i'll get to things when i get back from work and we'll go from what

For those of why i tagged ya and ya want a tl;dr version lol, were going to build a gaint tower from a hole to hell in the ground to mock and spite goblin armies as they try to break it down. i need an idea for a name of our fortress/tower, the name of our group of government, and a symbol so we can place our **** on stuff, go nuts and spit ball me any ideas ya guys got, df is pretty creative
Call it Praline Tower

D

Deleted member

okie dokie now
View attachment 167177

View attachment 167179

View attachment 167187

Why did you exclude me? Am I no longer relevant?

Last edited by a moderator:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I am pretty bummed you forgot to invite me.
you didn't offer to join when i made a post about it 2 days ago lol

unlike rimworld offers on the table as long as the fortress is operational :V

as were looking at a 200 max population instead of a crummy 10

only we start with 7, others will show up in migrant waves in time, the first two in the next seasons

so if ya still wanna join ya will be one of the first dwarves who come on it~

D

Deleted member

you didn't offer to join when i made a post about it 2 days ago lol

unlike rimworld offers on the table as long as the fortress is operational :V

as were looking at a 200 max population instead of a crummy 10

only we start with 7, others will show up in migrant waves in time, the first two in the next seasons

so if ya still wanna join ya will be one of the first dwarves who come on it~
OOOHHH, my bad.

Can I join please?

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
So lately I've been on a movie marathon

So what's everyone's top 5 movies of all time and why those particular movies?
I live under a cinematic rock. Picking five is gonna be difficult-to-impossible.

Right now I've got...three. I think. Think I've got three.
  1. The Blues Brothers. All-time favorite. Jake and Elwood are just phenomenal to watch. Also the music's good. Don't have an easy way to encapsulate how much I enjoy this film other than saying to go watch it.
  2. Inception. Always been a fan of dreamscapes and the shenanigans that ensue, and this not only codifies that (albeit oddly) but also introduces some interesting concepts tied in with things like lucid dreaming effectively unlocking Creative Mode. What it loses in plot holes or fridge logic, it gains in entertainment and introducing interesting ideas.
  3. The Matrix. Much the same as above, leaning even harder on the final sentence. In fact, almost the exact same things apply. You can basically swap "dreamscapes" with "brain in a jar thought experiment" but mix in AI, virtual reality, human-robot interactions, and dystopian futures, all of which this film almost single-handedly sparked a ravenous taste for that I won't be able to properly satiate without finally working through my personal projects.

Anyone else joining me for Team Julia?
Nope.

Team Morgan all the way.

I dig it.

Names I'm lackluster on - always have been, I just randomize until something clicks with me - but symbol-wise, I say we brainstorm how we can evoke a giant middle finger.

Because after the giant stone boner showing the gobbos who has the bigger **** we're already way past subtlety, so let's dive right in.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
OOOHHH, my bad.

Can I join please?
not your bad at all lol, i didn't talk about it at all so its on me to think the deal isn't on it anymore

sure thing, it'll take a season before ya show up so you'll be slighty late to the starting party but ya will still be one of the firsts

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I dig it.

Names I'm lackluster on - always have been, I just randomize until something clicks with me - but symbol-wise, I say we brainstorm how we can evoke a giant middle finger.

Because after the giant stone boner showing the gobbos who has the bigger **** we're already way past subtlety, so let's dive right in.
....OH MY GOD I DIDN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT THAT WHAT THE **** ME XD

lol ****ing wow doing a fricken military **** measuring contest with goblins, okay ya i'm running all the way with this now, so a giant middle finger symbol? i'll do my best there and accept any brainstorms

if ya got anything else red let me know

D

Deleted member

I want to support either Morgan or Hector.

Morgan because they look cute, or... OHO!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You know, Nintendo seem to have weird ideas for Mario hats, first a hat that can possess anything, then a hat/crown that change peoples into clone of Peach, and if you go further to the past, you had hats that let you change into :ultmario:,:ultluigi: & :ultwario:.

It make you wonder what's their next idea when it come to hat...
A platformer about a kid who wears hats called Hat K- Oh wait...

Nope.

Team Morgan all the way.
I hope you'll enjoy my Legendary Tiki then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom