• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Androobie

Banned via Warnings
Wait, are crossbows being added as a new weapon or just equipped with the pillagers?
Both. It’s slower to reload, but the arrows are stronger and go much farther. It has it’s own crazy enchantments and everything, like arrows shot in a spread and ****ing firework arrows.
Any more news?
New ores have been confirmed for a future update and Creepers officially have a cat allergy.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

FYI, I am feeling much better ever since this morning.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
May as well.

She's shaping up to be one of the more busted units the game's produced. Having her in your pocket would be plenty valuable.

And even if it doesn't work out, generally speaking this banner's just a beautiful thing. Unless you have to go deep into colorless for some crazy person reason like wanting F!Grima merges, you mostly can't go wrong.
Honestly, I think Tiki is the most busted unit.

180 BST with no major weakness, especially when you take into account;
  • The very fact that she's the second fastest armor (the fastest non-ranged one too) and the second fastest dragon yet still comes with Bold Fighter, just in case you got a Speed bane.
  • Extremely good bulk, especially when With Everyone! is taken into account. Speaking of which, that skill is so stupid. It's literally a powercrept Fortify Emblem that works with mixed teams.
  • She's in the top 10 of each individual stat, so literally all of her stats are good.
  • Divine Mist is the unholy love child of Breath of Fog and Expiration, making it an absolutely terrifying weapon.
  • Fierce Breath is amazing, boosting a stat that matters in all enemy phase exchanges and giving her a dangerous enemy phase presence.
  • Her armor typing allows her to be ran into Armor Emblem teams, which have incredibly dangerous units like Zelgius, Male Grima, any Hector and so on...
Only thing that's not amazing is her default special, but even then, just give her Ignis and she's perfect.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

• The very fact that she's the second fastest armor (the fastest non-ranged one too) and the second fastest dragon yet still comes with Bold Fighter, just in case you got a Speed bane.
  • Extremely good bulk, especially when With Everyone! is taken into account. Speaking of which, that skill is so stupid. It's literally a powercrept Fortify Emblem that works with mixed teams.
  • She's in the top 10 of each individual stat, so she literally all of her stats are good.
  • Divine Mist is the unholy love child of Breath of Fog and Expiration, making it an absolutely terrifying weapon.
  • Fierce Breath is great and gives her a dangerous enemy phase presence.
Only thing that's not amazing is her default special, but even then, just give her Ignis and she's perfect.
I'm not a Heroes gal so I see 180 BST and go 'holy **** that is puny' because of Pokemon

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Definitely enjoying my ToS run right now. Not looking forward to the possibility of grinding for grades nonstop just so I can get a good amount of grade for my second run

Current team I enjoy using the most is Lloyd/Zelos/Raine/Persea

D

Deleted member

• She's in the top 10 of each individual stat, so literally all of her stats are good.
  • Fierce Breath is amazing, boosting a stat that matters in all enemy phase exchanges and giving her a dangerous enemy phase presence.
  • Her armor typing allows her to be ran into Armor Emblem teams, which have incredibly dangerous units like Zelgius, Male Grima, any Hector and so on...
TELL ME ABOUT IT!
180 BST is already a huge sign this insane dragon child is OP.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
TELL ME ABOUT IT!
180 BST is already a huge sign this insane dragon child is OP.
Dude, if she had only 160 BST, with 20 less speed, she'd still be OP.

Bold Fighter makes the speed stat irrelevant in player phases and Fierce Breath means that getting doubled on enemy phases is actually a good thing since it'd mean getting the special faster.

This is especially true since 35 speed is not gonna be much in high-level play, where units can be well above 40, and there's no way you'd sacrifice Fierce Breath for a speed boost.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Alright, Minecon recap:

Bamboo, pandas, complete villager and village overhaul, pillagers, village raids, pillager beasts, scaffolding, sandstone walls, and ****ing crossbows with different bolt types.

Seems pretty good to me.
I'm getting this sudden and inexplicable urge to start playing Minecraft again.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I've heard two different things from leaks: Steve is in Smash vs "something Minecraft-related" is in Smash.

Which is it possibly?

D

Deleted member

Why do I have a gut feeling we are getting Undertale in Smash?
Before you all ask me to delete this post, it will go away. Who knows?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I hope we got Untitled Goose Game representation in Smash.

As well as Goat Simulator.

It's totally happening too. My friend Vergejohn told me so.

D

Deleted member

I hope we got Untitled Goose Game representation in Smash.

As well as Goat Simulator.

It's totally happening too. My friend Vergejohn told me so.
We are getting a Fortnite character when the time for DLC arrives.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Man that steve trailer for smash was crazy.

I can’t believe they added him.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
My pet parrot works at Nintendo and he told me we'll be getting a Team Fortress 2 character in Smash.

Nine classes to pick from; Heavy is the obvious choice, but still, who could it be?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Milton did not deserve to die. They could of been a nice entity.
Say the guy who didn't play XB2 or it's expansion and as no idea of who we are talking.:4gaw:
Ironically I didn't care that much about Milton

Hugo on the other hand...
In that case
Hugo deserved to die for your sin that are crawling on your back.

Also, if Mythra should ever get a hell, it should be one where Milton constanstly roast her.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
XC2 SPOILERS AHHHH!
Milton's death must of been saddening. :(
Would have hit harder if they had actually properly built up a real relationship between him and the other characters.

Seems to be a recurring problem with this game.

Like he was a cute kid but they really did nothing with him.

Graizen

Smash Champion
GAME:

-You are playing Zelda Ocarina of Time
-But using Donkey Kong

How would this turn out?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
GAME:

-You are playing Zelda Ocarina of Time
-But using Donkey Kong

How would this turn out?
Someone literally ported the entirety of Zelda OoT's world, including puzzles and story structure, into Super Mario 64, so it's honestly entirely possible I'm sure.

Chrono.

Just dropping by to say The Messenger is fantastic.

I'm at the point where its a Metroidvania btw. I love the twists and how they've been handled so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom