• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fibberkick

Smash Cadet
Guys don't judge me.........I want bowsette as a echo fighter in smash 5

On a serious note does anyone else want the old bowser back? Loved that guy no matter how bad he was new bowser is for wimps who need combos

old bowser is OG don't need no combos just hits them hard then get's back 50% for doing the right thing but he was so cool

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
well I’m definitely adding that to your backstory.

Now to figure out how... or why... you’d team up with awful incarnate, aka me. lol
funnsies

i'm not a complicated person :V if thats my backstroy i would want revenge or to shower destruction, sometimes the simpliest answers are just the best

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
And with the boss gauntlet down, X8 is done and I finished the entire Mega Man X Collection!

After playing it, I can see why a lot of fans feel it's underrated, it's a great game. Some of the mechanics in the game such as the pair-up system feel like natural evolutions of the previous games' similar mechanics, and the core gameplay is pretty solid as a return to form. I also liked the twist at the end as while it's easy to see in hindsight, with how Mega Man's storytelling works it's not something you'd expect to happen initially, so it's pretty cool to see that done*.

I do wish Lumine had a bit more screentime though, it worked well for his manipulative role and it fit his general motif, but it does mean we don't learn more about his character until the very end of the game. Still worth it though since it was nice to give Sigma a break from his typical role, and the boss fight was pretty fun once you learn the tricks of it.

All in all, I had a lot of fun with it and I'm glad I didn't skip over the second part of the X Collection like a lot of people suggested. I'll give my full thoughts on the X subseries later once I gather my thoughts.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Have you ever all just randomly sticked out your arms pretending to be Spiderman?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
funnsies

i'm not a complicated person :V if thats my backstroy i would want revenge or to shower destruction, sometimes the simpliest answers are just the best
Well then we will be firm friends cause my character gets an entire village murdered directly and indirectly (but all intentionally). :p

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom