• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

You all need to give Yellowlord a break, because Fal already trolls him 24/7.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
My profile says I'm 27 but I look like someone in their late 30's...

To further confuse things, my mother is 52 but she looks a LOT younger than that, so whenever we're about (which isn't very common anymore), we're often confused as spouses...

Chrono.

So you can now repeat the same character 3 times now? Like in Marvel vs Capcom 2. Or was this just for the demonstration?

Still this is pretty cool, since I kind of doubt that 17 gets a dramatic finish other than maaaaaaaybe with Piccolo, though it is the DBS version of 17.
The guy who did it is a modder, the characters aren't even out right now.

THAT SAID, in Party Battle mode characters can be repeated

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
My profile says I'm 27 but I look like someone in their late 30's...

To further confuse things, my mother is 52 but she looks a LOT younger than that, so whenever we're about (which isn't very common anymore), we're often confused as spouses...
My mom and her sister were out once and someone confused my mom for my aunts daughter lol

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I spent 10 minutes making the wojak on my sig not as sharp on the edges as he was before. I don't know if it was worth it but I'm bored as hell.

D

Deleted member

Of course once I send Shisho the goods he goes offline. Can't wait until he sees what I sent him. He'll either like it, or get a taste of his own medicine. Hehe.

D

Deleted member

Just thought I’d let you know either way since you haven’t really seen our interactions. :p
I have, Fal shows them all the time to Twitter.

I tried scrolling to find it, but she has nothing but Bowsette and Peachboo.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
I mean if he’s following Fal on twitter he probably has since Fal posts a lot of your interactions lol
That’s just some of our interactions, praline. The insanity gets more apparent from me and Fal’s other interactions. :p

Still, Imma get the 5 cards to summon Falxodia so he can punbliterate you here :V
I doubt Fal could do much to make me break, Mythra, as I believe it to be scientifcally impossible. :V

Last edited:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Does anyone else watch Death Battle?

If so, I got spoilers for their 100th episode:

They're making a grudge match between Mario and Sonic. Place your bets. The internet is losing no matter what

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Screens dirty but I found exodia.
20180925_231919.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom