• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So what's been your favorite story arc this year? I'm thinking the Capcom Redemption Arc is shaping up nicely.

D

Deleted member

Actually no I'm going on back this again.
If she blocked you then she would have no idea you're here right now.
How do you miss common sense like this? Use your brain.
That's not entirely true since it tells you when someone you have blocked has posted, granted it doesn't say specifically who it is and I'm sure Gwen has a bunch of people blocked. And just because they've blocked someone sure doesn't stop them from **** talking about the person they've blocked.

D

Deleted member

I understand where you're coming from, trust me on that one for sure considering what some people think of me. In fact, Gwen most likely has me blocked too. But I don't think she's trying to provoke you in this case. She just means the gamers as angry, well, gamers on twitter.
Okay. It sounded like it, but I will trust you all.

To change the subject, I just learned Tharja's actor also does Sailor Moon.
Edit: :ultgreninja:'d.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Alright so I deliberately waited for the next page. If shiny pulls this **** again, don't respond to him, it's what he wants as you guys proved that if he whines enough and enough people reply, people who blocked him might as well unblock him. I blocked him so I would stop seeing his posts so I'm genuinely warning everyone by saying that you're risking getting blocked too if you go "Oh shiny let Gwen be" because what's the point of blocking if he can still communicate with me through everyone else?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Poor Tom and Ozon Baby.
wait a minute
Speaking of JoJo, since Part 5 is getting it's adaptation soon, which fight are you hoping gets done the best?

I can't remember the Stand's exact name, but that Ice Armor guy that Mista and Giorno fought is probably one of my favorite fights, so I'm looking forward to that.

D

Deleted member

I don't like to block people, to me, there's always some kind of value of what people say. Especially people that I dislike.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Speaking of JoJo, since Part 5 is getting it's adaptation soon, which fight are you hoping gets done the best?

I can't remember the Stand's exact name, but that Ice Armor guy that Mista and Giorno fought is probably one of my favorite fights, so I'm looking forward to that.
White Album's cool. I'm not usually a fan of most of the anime at the moment since the whole animation part kinda got **** on the last two Part adaptations. And with some of the screens, I'm gonna be a bit worried that Quality Queen will happen to King Crimson, or I guess we could call him Kooky Crimson if it ends up being bad.

I'm hoping Metallica gets good animation considering the whole thing about censorship making the entire arc just pure pitch black when animated.

If I AM blocked by someone, I'd at least like to know why for closure. Then I'd carry on...
No offense but it wouldn't take a rocket scientist to see why someone would try to avoid you.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Again, I got mad not because Gwen blocked me, but because I thought Gwen called me something offensive.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
If I AM blocked by someone, I'd at least like to know why for closure. Then I'd carry on...
One time for fun, I went on the yoshi thread and blocked you just to see how many posts would disappear, but I guess that doesn't really count.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
There’s really only one person here I considered blocking but even then I didn’t. Not saying blocking someone is cowardly or whatever. Sometimes certain people can be exhausting to have to deal with.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
So what's been your favorite story arc this year? I'm thinking the Capcom Redemption Arc is shaping up nicely.
Their Switch support is weird. It gets the games but usually has some caveat regarding physical releases.

That said, I've already bought most of their Switch offerings and I'm very happy with them.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I don't know if anyone have blocked me here, but if they did, heh, I wouldn't blame them entirely, I can be pretty annnoying sometime.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
It's best not to worry too much if someone blocks you on a site like this. Trying to call them out causes more issues anyways.

But to change the subject into something a little more positive.

Anyone got any game tracks they like or want to share? If a Tekken character ever got in Smash, Orge's Tag Theme is one of the tracks I'd want.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It's best not to worry too much if someone blocks you on a site like this. Trying to call them out causes more issues anyways.

Anyone got any game tracks they like or want to share? If a Tekken character ever got in Smash, Orge's Tag Theme is one of the tracks I'd want.
The only music I want in Smash is of stuff with no representation like Dragon Quest or Bomberman or Mystical Ninja

D

Deleted member

She didn’t even say anything about you.
Yes she did.
Alright so I deliberately waited for the next page. If shiny pulls this **** again, don't respond to him, it's what he wants as you guys proved that if he whines enough and enough people reply, people who blocked him might as well unblock him.
She is lying.

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
The only music I want in Smash is of stuff with no representation like Dragon Quest or Bomberman or Mystical Ninja
Well the idea was that IF a Tekken character got added in. Unless they threw in a random Tekken track on a Pac-Man stage or something. There's some good Bomberman tracks that'd fit.

Redial being a pretty big fan favorite. DnB's pretty good so I get it.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Dude. We just got over this. I might have to break my "don't block anyone" rule if you can't learn from your ****ing mistakes Shiny. Hasn't even been 10 minutes and we're back on it.

Shut the **** up, dude. Let it go. These shenanigans happen way too often. It's killing me here.

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

As much as I want more Yoshi tracks, there's one song I want above all and it's NOT a Yoshi track:

D

Deleted member

Dude. We just got over this. I might have to break my "don't block anyone" rule if you can't learn from your ****ing mistakes Shiny. Hasn't even been 10 minutes and we're back on it.

Shut the **** up, dude. Let it go. These shenanigans happen way too often. It's killing me here.
He may have misread Gwen's posts at first, but he seems to be correct now.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well the idea was that IF a Tekken character got added in. Unless they threw in a random Tekken track on a Pac-Man stage or something. There's some good Bomberman tracks that'd fit.

Redial being a pretty big fan favorite. DnB's pretty good so I get it.
I’d love any of the funky jams from Bomberman 64.

Also these

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
He may have misread Gwen's posts at first, but he seems to be correct now.
That was after the fact. It was a misunderstanding turned into a completely different subject. He wasn't proven right, he was only led into a separate instance of what he believed occurring. I'm sick of these mood swings, man. My nerves are completely on end here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom