• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'm aware the whole deal may have passed by now, but I really want to say something, for those who have issues with Shiny. People, who unintentionally feed off of negative energy, do exist. I have known other people who do. And one of them who has lived with me for 3/4 of my life. Someone who I would say is much worse than Shiny. Basically:
-They see the world around themselves. They have a huge sense of the world revolving around them.
-They are positive and full of energy, but when something that they didn't plan goes wrong, they get negative.
-They are very narcissistic and want attention. Which means if the positive things they are doing is not giving them attention, they will do negative things to get attention and will keep doing it if it is getting people's attention.
-When they get negative, they only look at the bad things. And when others make it worse for them, they feed off it and become even more negative, only becoming worse. Even when the people around them are being calm to them, if they are hearing things that aren't catering to them, they get even more negative.
-When people are into a currant subject, they try to join in the subject and try to center the attention to them. And they repeat the subject, and drag it until the subject or joke has run it's course. Too many times have my family said them, "Once is funny, twice is too much." And they don't follow.
-They are a constant liar. And even aware of their lies. Even for simple things. And for even worse things.
-They have been placed at the point, where "I'm sorry" means nothing. They only say, "I'm sorry." to try and get back what they lost when they lose it. When they lose their privilege to something, they are "adamant" in their determination to get it back and it practically goes to the point where they are grounded for the day. Sometimes even more. They try so desperately to get people to believe they are sorry, but by now, "I'm sorry" means nothing and there is no belief whatsoever.
-They are abusive. When something they didn't plan happens, they immediately start getting accusatory and start accusing the first person they can think of when it comes to whatever they were thinking. The same happens if someone else notices something else wrong and they immediately look at the first person and start accusing them, even if they didn't do it. And when they feel like they are getting accused themselves, they get defensive in an instant with nothing by raising their voice and whatnot.
Not only that, but when they get in trouble, they try to bring someone else with them, by stating something that person did wrong or that the person should've done something and they didn't. And I, myself, have especially been the target of abuse by them. They don't even have a second thought. I am majorly the one who gets chosen by their accusations and trying to point out my wrong doings and whatnot.
And it's even worse when the parents are out, where they start really hammering down the abuse and believe they can say anything they want now that their parents aren't watching them.
-They have moments of violence and mood swings. When they are angry, they tend to swing their arms in violent fits and with fists. And the mood swings are pretty self-explanatory, as I have mentioned, one thing that's not right they see and they go from a positive attitude to a negative attitude quickly. The same also goes for if something affirms them of something and they can switch from a negative mood to a positive mood.
-They are very indecent and not afraid of doing gross things around people, especially when it comes to gas which caters to their humor. And they even touch their private parts in public.
-And they even do these things to and around strangers. Despite us warning them that their actions are going to get them punched in the face someday, they still do these actions. And have also punched other students. And have even gotten in trouble with the police over their actions.

-And the absolute sad part about it. They have little to no control over their actions. They have so many actual problems with them. High on the Autism scale, that condition where they can't see a person's face, hence why their accusations towards a person and what person they name-say are rather random, their brain has actual problems and are missing some important functions are not there, issues with their nose and having constant nosebleeds, and lots more problems. I mean, it should say alot when they've been practically diagnosed with almost every mental illness. And I'm not even counting the fact that they believe Pokemon are real and act like they are actually interacting with them. As much as I want to punch them in the face for their abusiveness and rudeness, it really won't do anything. It will just make things worse.

It may sound easy to say this person is worse than Shiny, but even then, some of the people I know who have problems have issues that Shiny can't even compare to. A friend of ours who we tried to help recently has a real issue of going into a state of "defending themselves" when things they want don't go their way and they go into this state of denial that the people doing that hate them and don't love them and whatnot. They will do this by calling someone they know and start saying alot of bad things about the other people, despite that what they did was nothing like the way they are stating.
And despite us trying to help them, they have imbued into their mind the idea that we hated them. And one such person they were telling this to was their "mother", the person who is not only a drug addict, but has actually sold their child's own stuff for drugs and even prostituted their own child. Despite how much they were trying to get away from their "mother", they ended up returning to her, because what we were trying to do to help them did not go through with them.
And this person has issues too. They have autism/Asperger syndrome, they black-out constantly, and as an adopted child, they were ***** throughout their entire childhood. And even after getting a new family, their new family didn't treat them any better. As I said, the mother has prostituted them for drug money and the father abused them. Basically, combined with their syndromes and issues, their whole "defense" mechanism deal came from a horrible childhood and life and it is ruining their life by making them feel the people who are actually trying to help them hate them when things don't go their way. It ****ing hurts.

As much as you people try to paint Shiny as a manipulative person filled with crocodile tears, these kinds of people, who have mood swings and issues and whatnot, they do exist. These kinds of people, who feed off of negative energy, have negative mood swings, and aren't able to control them. I don't know whether or not Shiny is one or not, but I do know for certain that people with these issues exist. Hell, I would say it's probably better for Shiny to actually be manipulative, as it certainly would be a better thing for him to have control over his actions than to not have any control over his mood swings and actions because of issues. What I have witnessed and been through, Shiny's moments don't even scratch the surface compared to who've I met and tried to help.

And I have been living 3/4 of my life with one of these people. One who's "I'm sorry"s no longer mean anything. One who doesn't actually care about being sorry as long as it gets them what they want and they do this with video games alot. One who has made me their target of abuse and that abuse has gotten much worse over the years. If any of you ever met this person, you would find Shiny 100x more tolerable.
And despite know that that person has done good things and is actually capable of doing good things when they put their all into it, just because of a simple thing like someone raising their voice or saying something that "implies" them, they can go from positive to negative in instants and suddenly, they have no control over their actions. And that's not even counting all the diagnosed issues they've been given. There is a damn good reason why I am very hard to anger and known to many of my family and friends as the one who rarely gets angry and hates swearing. So you will know I am pissed when I start dropping those F-Bombs.

I don't control your actions. If you yourselves would feel better by blocking Shiny, nothing's stopping you. If it's helping you get through life, don't let me convince you to do otherwise. On the other hand, can you say with damn certainty that Shiny doesn't have issues? Can you say you know for sure that Shiny is actually being manipulative? If you cannot, keep your damn prejudice and beliefs to yourselves.

Henry Fonda said it best in 12 Angry Men. Let this scene give all of you in the forums a good lesson in prejudice, truth and certainty.
...as someone who has some of the problems you described and was a huge idiot on this forum before, this post make me just...I don't know honestly, but it certainly hit me on some aspects.

I think I need to think more about it, and eat my lunch before it get cold too. But man...what a read.

D

Deleted member

Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen
I get being annoyed at Shiny but you really don't have to be a **** to him and call him a troll. If you're going to ignore him, at least don't go around insulting someone who can't even defend themselves.

In other news, guess who got asked to replace my icon? Smashboards is a No Horny on Main Allowed Zone
Tagging @Shishœ because dude this actually makes sense
View attachment 166717
I'm telling you it's canon
Merlin then gave her another crown later own though it only affected one body part
CastleVania Requim announced, it's the Rondo of Blood and SotN thing.
Hell ye--
Ps4 exclusive
**** no
OK I'm watching Netflix for the first time in ages so I guess I missed a ton of releases and there's a show about women being vored by dragons in order to use them as fighter jets?

I'm not complaining I'm just surprised how many people were OK with that premise for it to happen.
I know which series you're talking about and it looks really cute so I do plan on watching it eventually. Dunno its name so I'll just call it Vore Fighter Dragon Jets

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster
OK I'm watching Netflix for the first time in ages so I guess I missed a ton of releases and there's a show about women being vored by dragons in order to use them as fighter jets?

I'm not complaining I'm just surprised how many people were OK with that premise for it to happen.
What show is this? My curiosity is piqued.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
What show is this? My curiosity is piqued.
I think it's called Dragon Pilot? It's a Netflix Original Series so considering how hard they push those it should be pretty easy to find if you're subscribed.

Also as an update I just watched Season 1 of Castlevania.

Despite never playing these games I am like 99% sure as usual showrunners are playing fast and loose with actual game lore but Dracula manages to be sympathetic while having his actions still be utterly inexcusable, Trevor is the frickin' funniest, and as usual the only true villains are the Catholics. Although even Judge Claude Frollo gets some smokin' hot romance in the end. Something feels funky about the pacing and the worldbuilding exposition is pretty obvious and a wee bit forced, but the show actually got me to care about every named character shown except the Catholics and I only skipped past a tiny bit so overall I give it a Cori Badge. That says nothing about the actual show quality that just means that the characters weren't wooden and I wasn't jerked around by an emotionally uncomfortable cookie cutter plot.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I'm surprised no one ever tried to meme this scene until now

I wonder what I could do with it...
Ahh, TERFs, when choosing between being a [DATA EXPUNGED] to already harassed minorities and being one to the majority is just too hard.

Also known as "I don't even got mine and I want to [BLEEP] you got mine" and "like PETA, but for women who buy their lipstick in a hideous shade of red."

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
A case study in "Constantly making noise makes a difference"

Mainly just for Fortnite now but it'll spread to other games.
Moreover this means that FFXIV can release on more platforms and it could go a long way to really helping out with fighting games among other genres

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
xD Ok, I gotta be honest, I didn't saw this one coming! Genius!
Hm... I thought this one was a bit obvious too lol. Same with Shadowing becoming Ryuko from Kill La Kill, and Kirby becoming Majin Android 21...

Edit: First post on the next page? Good. Cause I just saw an image that made me lose will to sleep and I'll do the same to you guys too.
Oh great my old worst nightmare lol
Friendly reminder that Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is just a bad Final Fantasy VII fanfic.

Not even close lol, but honestly, Final Fantasy VII definitely has better story, but not better than Xenogears... which he game started out as a story concpet for FF VII...

Gosh can't wait to play FF VII on Switch... and no I am not gonna go and get Steam version of the game... yet.
Marginally better.

Like, they're actually getting the barebones basics implemented like they should have from the beginning.

Still has a long way to go before it becomes something of value.
Can't believe it took Nintendo more than 2 weeks to clarify that your save data has 6 months (180 days) grace period...

This both Nintendo being bad at clarifying stuff at times and some Youtubers and users like me tend to jump the gun when it comes to this.
But hey, don't be like Nintendo Prime here, while I agree with him that Nintendo is bad at communicating on this, but bruh once again this taking credit... where saying it's because our backlash cause Nintendo to fix this... is once again, blatantly complacent...

But still... in my own opinion, Nintendo Switch Online still kind of sucks.
Good night.

Also I found this on Twitter that you XC2 fans might like.
Follow Blun_Z on Twitter for more XC2 memes lol.

Seriously though, just go and play XC2 if you can Shiny...

Also Digi too.
When you say waifu you mean Mythra right?
View attachment 166698
Who care about Mythra? After that dialogue where Brighid mocks Mythra (And she mocks Brighid too)... that's make Brighid better than Mythra imo.

And when it comes to the Super Crown again, this one is obvious, lazy but makes sense... a lot
For @Flight
As much as I want more Yoshi tracks, there's one song I want above all and it's NOT a Yoshi track:

Shut up (JK), the only XC1 music that should be in Smash is...
He may have misread Gwen's posts at first, but he seems to be correct now.
Misread Gwen's post? It happens... it happens...
I'm aware the whole deal may have passed by now, but I really want to say something, for those who have issues with Shiny. People, who unintentionally feed off of negative energy, do exist. I have known other people who do. And one of them who has lived with me for 3/4 of my life. Someone who I would say is much worse than Shiny. Basically:
-They see the world around themselves. They have a huge sense of the world revolving around them.
-They are positive and full of energy, but when something that they didn't plan goes wrong, they get negative.
-They are very narcissistic and want attention. Which means if the positive things they are doing is not giving them attention, they will do negative things to get attention and will keep doing it if it is getting people's attention.
-When they get negative, they only look at the bad things. And when others make it worse for them, they feed off it and become even more negative, only becoming worse. Even when the people around them are being calm to them, if they are hearing things that aren't catering to them, they get even more negative.
-When people are into a currant subject, they try to join in the subject and try to center the attention to them. And they repeat the subject, and drag it until the subject or joke has run it's course. Too many times have my family said them, "Once is funny, twice is too much." And they don't follow.
-They are a constant liar. And even aware of their lies. Even for simple things. And for even worse things.
-They have been placed at the point, where "I'm sorry" means nothing. They only say, "I'm sorry." to try and get back what they lost when they lose it. When they lose their privilege to something, they are "adamant" in their determination to get it back and it practically goes to the point where they are grounded for the day. Sometimes even more. They try so desperately to get people to believe they are sorry, but by now, "I'm sorry" means nothing and there is no belief whatsoever.
-They are abusive. When something they didn't plan happens, they immediately start getting accusatory and start accusing the first person they can think of when it comes to whatever they were thinking. The same happens if someone else notices something else wrong and they immediately look at the first person and start accusing them, even if they didn't do it. And when they feel like they are getting accused themselves, they get defensive in an instant with nothing by raising their voice and whatnot.
Not only that, but when they get in trouble, they try to bring someone else with them, by stating something that person did wrong or that the person should've done something and they didn't. And I, myself, have especially been the target of abuse by them. They don't even have a second thought. I am majorly the one who gets chosen by their accusations and trying to point out my wrong doings and whatnot.
And it's even worse when the parents are out, where they start really hammering down the abuse and believe they can say anything they want now that their parents aren't watching them.
-They have moments of violence and mood swings. When they are angry, they tend to swing their arms in violent fits and with fists. And the mood swings are pretty self-explanatory, as I have mentioned, one thing that's not right they see and they go from a positive attitude to a negative attitude quickly. The same also goes for if something affirms them of something and they can switch from a negative mood to a positive mood.
-They are very indecent and not afraid of doing gross things around people, especially when it comes to gas which caters to their humor. And they even touch their private parts in public.
-And they even do these things to and around strangers. Despite us warning them that their actions are going to get them punched in the face someday, they still do these actions. And have also punched other students. And have even gotten in trouble with the police over their actions.

-And the absolute sad part about it. They have little to no control over their actions. They have so many actual problems with them. High on the Autism scale, that condition where they can't see a person's face, hence why their accusations towards a person and what person they name-say are rather random, their brain has actual problems and are missing some important functions are not there, issues with their nose and having constant nosebleeds, and lots more problems. I mean, it should say alot when they've been practically diagnosed with almost every mental illness. And I'm not even counting the fact that they believe Pokemon are real and act like they are actually interacting with them. As much as I want to punch them in the face for their abusiveness and rudeness, it really won't do anything. It will just make things worse.

It may sound easy to say this person is worse than Shiny, but even then, some of the people I know who have problems have issues that Shiny can't even compare to. A friend of ours who we tried to help recently has a real issue of going into a state of "defending themselves" when things they want don't go their way and they go into this state of denial that the people doing that hate them and don't love them and whatnot. They will do this by calling someone they know and start saying alot of bad things about the other people, despite that what they did was nothing like the way they are stating.
And despite us trying to help them, they have imbued into their mind the idea that we hated them. And one such person they were telling this to was their "mother", the person who is not only a drug addict, but has actually sold their child's own stuff for drugs and even prostituted their own child. Despite how much they were trying to get away from their "mother", they ended up returning to her, because what we were trying to do to help them did not go through with them.
And this person has issues too. They have autism/Asperger syndrome, they black-out constantly, and as an adopted child, they were ***** throughout their entire childhood. And even after getting a new family, their new family didn't treat them any better. As I said, the mother has prostituted them for drug money and the father abused them. Basically, combined with their syndromes and issues, their whole "defense" mechanism deal came from a horrible childhood and life and it is ruining their life by making them feel the people who are actually trying to help them hate them when things don't go their way. It ****ing hurts.

As much as you people try to paint Shiny as a manipulative person filled with crocodile tears, these kinds of people, who have mood swings and issues and whatnot, they do exist. These kinds of people, who feed off of negative energy, have negative mood swings, and aren't able to control them. I don't know whether or not Shiny is one or not, but I do know for certain that people with these issues exist. Hell, I would say it's probably better for Shiny to actually be manipulative, as it certainly would be a better thing for him to have control over his actions than to not have any control over his mood swings and actions because of issues. What I have witnessed and been through, Shiny's moments don't even scratch the surface compared to who've I met and tried to help.

And I have been living 3/4 of my life with one of these people. One who's "I'm sorry"s no longer mean anything. One who doesn't actually care about being sorry as long as it gets them what they want and they do this with video games alot. One who has made me their target of abuse and that abuse has gotten much worse over the years. If any of you ever met this person, you would find Shiny 100x more tolerable.
And despite know that that person has done good things and is actually capable of doing good things when they put their all into it, just because of a simple thing like someone raising their voice or saying something that "implies" them, they can go from positive to negative in instants and suddenly, they have no control over their actions. And that's not even counting all the diagnosed issues they've been given. There is a damn good reason why I am very hard to anger and known to many of my family and friends as the one who rarely gets angry and hates swearing. So you will know I am pissed when I start dropping those F-Bombs.

I don't control your actions. If you yourselves would feel better by blocking Shiny, nothing's stopping you. If it's helping you get through life, don't let me convince you to do otherwise. On the other hand, can you say with damn certainty that Shiny doesn't have issues? Can you say you know for sure that Shiny is actually being manipulative? If you cannot, keep your damn prejudice and beliefs to yourselves.

Henry Fonda said it best in 12 Angry Men. Let this scene give all of you in the forums a good lesson in prejudice, truth and certainty.
Is there a tl;dr version of this? Please?

I mean... one of my bro is a bit like this but unlike Shiny, he doesn't something smart...

Don't go posting on any social media website... just play BlazeBlue, FE Heros, and other anime games...
CastleVania Requim announced, it's the Rondo of Blood and SotN thing. Ps4 exclusive
Urgh, that's it, hopefully I can get that Blue PS4 next year's Chinese New Year... if they still have it
Dr. Jojo Phantasma Dr. Jojo Phantasma

Gotta say it now, your current avi, I approve.

Queen Boo is always a win.
Yeah......
Even Queen Boo is on the run...
And last but not least... even Bowsette Jr is a real tag on Danbooru... and don't ask me what she looks like, it's pretty obvious....

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Clearly we need WCW Nitro. With its glorious character select FMVs and original characters such as Annie May.
Might be hard to get any WWE/WCW/ECW game from the past ported over since WWE as never done that for anyone before (though Xavier Woods might be able to make some things happen)

D

Deleted member

Moreover this means that FFXIV can release on more platforms and it could go a long way to really helping out with fighting games among other genres

Holy **** I can finally play it with my brother. About damn time, Sony.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
And this... you can say this is a joke, but then again... not really... I think this phone could be "Nintendo Switch killer" or at least "Fortnite on Nintendo Switch killer"... but to be very real I think this phone is worth the buck than iPhone Xs or other flagship Android phones

Introducing Pocophone F1 from Xiaomi (Which my Mi Max 2 is from this company)... this has been talked about on Youtube by many tech reviewing channels

which this is a phone that has a flagship SD 845 chip which is capable of running games like Fortnite Android version. Also this phone has liquid cooling which is a tech that hopefully Nintendo can adapt this in the future Switch (But probably not...)

This has 6 GB of RAM, 128 GB of storage, and has Micro SD card slot, and..........a headphone jack.

How much does this phone cost? This is a reason why I think this phone could probably "kill Switch" if Xiaomi officially sell this phone in the US market because this phone cost 300$... yeah, literally the same price as Nintendo Switch. And this phone has way more storage, RAM, and can do more things besides playing Nintendo console games...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Look who just woke up, Sony did

ill flip if BBCTB gets cross play

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

We see the beta as an opportunity to conduct thorough testing that ensures cross-platform play is best on PlayStation...
Had to sneak in a little bit of that ego, but hey, it’s great news!

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well... that is true lol
Yeah, your avi isn't bad at all, I quit like it alot in fact, it's just that my heart goes toward Queen Boo more for LOTS of reasons I won't go here.

D

Deleted member

And this... you can say this is a joke, but then again... not really... I think this phone could be "Nintendo Switch killer" or at least "Fortnite on Nintendo Switch killer"... but to be very real I think this phone is worth the buck than iPhone Xs or other flagship Android phones

Introducing Pocophone F1 from Xiaomi (Which my Mi Max 2 is from this company)... this has been talked about on Youtube by many tech reviewing channels

which this is a phone that has a flagship SD 845 chip which is capable of running games like Fortnite Android version. Also this phone has liquid cooling which is a tech that hopefully Nintendo can adapt this in the future Switch (But probably not...)

This has 6 GB of RAM, 128 GB of storage, and has Micro SD card slot, and..........a headphone jack.

How much does this phone cost? This is a reason why I think this phone could probably "kill Switch" if Xiaomi officially sell this phone in the US market because this phone cost 300$... yeah, literally the same price as Nintendo Switch. And this phone has way more storage, RAM, and can do more things besides playing Nintendo console games...
Literally who wants to play Fortnite on a phone and who would buy a phone just for that?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Nice to see many of the original VAs making a return.

It's great, too, because when Zachary Levi first got the role of Eugene back then for Tangled, he was excited about potentially being in a Kingdom Hearts game in the future. It's nice to see it come full circle.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Literally who wants to play Fortnite on a phone and who would buy a phone just for that?
There are some do, and of course when people buy a phone they don't just play games but they also want a phone with snappy UI.

Me I might buy Pocophone not just because I want to play Fortnite, but I just wants to play Fortnite while no need of keep taking of Switch out all the time. Also, a phone with mostly better specs than Switch, can even do more stuff then Switch is a steal if I have to be a bit serious here. But then again, whenever I want to play Fortnite for a long session of time, Switch is still where I play the most.

Probably is that... we don't know how well Fortnite runs on Pocophone F1 though since it still has yet to be released, but we'll see.

Also, I clearly said this is a bit of a joke already when I said this is a "Switch killer"

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
************, what?
So The Walking Dead: The Final Season was ****ing delisted

absent on PlayStations page

Microsoft page says "The Walking Dead: The Final Season is currently not available."

Sream only allows you to download the demo

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Only took months of people finding Sony to be stupid and petty to finally listen

A phone killing any part of the Switch...nope
what took Sony so long to even consider cross play anyway? Why did it take so long for them to take their head out of their ***?
Sony is where the best things are at
************, what?

Microsoft page says "The Walking Dead: The Final Season is currently not available."

Telltale is currently trying to get the rest of the season finished thanks to the help of many companies wanting to have them finish the game, so idk why they’d take the game down

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Only took months of people finding Sony to be stupid and petty to finally listen

Sony is where the best things are at

Telltale is currently trying to get the rest of the season finished thanks to the help of many companies wanting to have them finish the game, so idk why they’d take the game down
Cause Telltale is exclusively doing bad ideas rigth now

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
thats confusing to me too. I heard they were gonna let some random people help so why pause purchases of said game
Cause Telltale is exclusively doing bad ideas rigth now
Like not paying the people they laid off?

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Sony's starting actually play nice with other companies for once? That's good, one small step at a time.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Kills the part where some might want to play games like Fortnite and Arena of Valor. And while I still prefer Switch version, most people are playing games like Arena of Valor on mobile a lot...

Still...Somebody is getting a bit too serious lol.

To be real though... Pocophone F1 is definitely the most affordable flagship phone you can buy in 2018. Hopefully the phone can be more cheap next year for me to pick up.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
************, what?

Part of me assumes that they're doing that so they don't get hit with a ton of negative reviews, but still, it's a pain.

I wouldn't have minded seeing what they had done with the season so far, but if the takedown is permanent, I won't even be able to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom