• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT ANY LESS BLAND NOR DID I SAY GAME FREAK IS PERFECT. LOOK AT NECROZMA, A LITERAL GIANT ****ING ROCK THAT GRABS ITSELF IN PAIN YET IT ISN'T A ROCK TYPE AND THE PAIN **** NEVER GOT EXPLAINED AND ULTRA NECROZMA'S BATTLE THEME SOUNDS ****ING TRAGIC FOR SOME REASON THAT WE DON'T REALLY SEEM TO KNOW BECAUSE GAME FREAK ARE THE VERY SMART PEOPLE
DID YOU NOT READ ANYTHING FROM THE USUM PLOT BECAUSE ALL OF IT WAS EXPLAINED

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hey, I was not that much different back then either. It hit me hardest on my Teen years. Compared to nowadays, it was very easy for me to get angry and have mood swings when things didn't go my way, especially as someone who has autism(low on the scale). And my teen years were pretty hard, as not only was I a constant target for bullies, but I did get an abusive teacher(and in case some of you are having thoughts, it was a female teacher) who did succeed in making me a crying mess and was the beginning of my anxiety.
My mom said that ever since that teacher, I went from a giggly playful and open child to a shy and quiet child who closed off others. And today, while I can definitely interact with people when I need to, most of the time, I'm just by myself just doing my own thing and not bothering anybody. So yeah, my Teen years were harsh with being anxious, somewhat orderly and having mood swings and quick moments of anger, panic and idiocy when something wasn't going smoothly or orderly.
But after my teen years and after entering my 20s, I'm actually very calm and capable of controlling myself. While I'm still somewhat orderly and have moments of anxiety when something doesn't go straightforward, I have been able to keep them under control better than I was as a kid. And when I look back, I can feel regret for some of the things I did and use those to help me control my future actions.
Where once it was very easy to anger me or change my mood, to being known around my family and friends as one of the hardest to anger and hates swearing. And I was a real idiot as well, where I spoke alot before thinking, out of repulsion or out of ignorance. It took time, but once I got through the worst of years, I can now think (mostly) before doing my actions and actually think with what I say.
I'm an example that people with issues can get better and I want to be able to help those that have issues get through life cause there is a place for them just as much anybody else.
...are you like my lost brother or something?

Just kidding, jk, but man, what you said apply to me so well, it hurt to think about it, haha. My teenagers years were ****ing horrible due to my problems and the fact that me and my family changed home to move out somewhere else, making me completely lost at my new school where pretty much everyone already knew each other, while I was the awkward newcomer who just acted strange and didn't know how to talk to others. Now, I am a adult and while I have still some problems, I know controlling my emotions way more and I actually try to talk to peoples outside of when it's necessary, which would have helped me alooooooot before and not put me in horrible situation, but hey, the past is in the past, nobody is perfect.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
...are you like my lost brother or something?

Just kidding, jk, but man, what you said apply to me so well, it hurt to think about it, haha. My teenagers years were ****ing horrible due to my problems and the fact that me and my family changed home to move out somewhere else, making me completely lost at my new school where pretty much everyone already knew each other, while I was the awkward newcomer who just acted strange and didn't know how to talk to others. Now, I am a adult and while I have still some problems, I know controlling my emotions way more and I actually try to talk to peoples outside of when it's necessary, which would have helped me alooooooot before and not put me in horrible situation, but hey, the past is in the past, nobody is perfect.
I'm wondering if you are, cause my dad is in the army and we moved around quite a bit. 5 different times through my life, we had to move because my dad was stationed somewhere else. One time, we didn't even live in one house for a year because of how quickly he was stationed somewhere else.

Anyway, friendly reminder that Fire Emblem Cipher gets awesome things that Fire Emblem Heroes won't get. Opossum Opossum for one reason.

I know Fire Emblem Heroes has 5 Lucina Alts, but why couldn't we get this Lucina during the Summer banners?

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Sakurai: We’re slowing down on the Smash character reveals.

Smash Fans: OH MY GOD WE GOT ATLEAST 6 MORE CHARACTERS COMING

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT ANY LESS BLAND NOR DID I SAY GAME FREAK IS PERFECT. LOOK AT NECROZMA, A LITERAL GIANT ****ING ROCK THAT GRABS ITSELF IN PAIN YET IT ISN'T A ROCK TYPE AND THE PAIN **** NEVER GOT EXPLAINED AND ULTRA NECROZMA'S BATTLE THEME SOUNDS ****ING TRAGIC FOR SOME REASON THAT WE DON'T REALLY SEEM TO KNOW BECAUSE GAME FREAK ARE THE VERY SMART PEOPLE
FFS Gwen it's a living prism, not a giant rock.

Also leave Meltan alone you goon.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'm wondering if you are, cause my dad is in the army and we moved around quite a bit. 5 different times through my life, we had to move because my dad was stationed somewhere else. One time, we didn't even live in one house for a year because of how quickly he was stationed somewhere else.

Anyway, friendly reminder that Fire Emblem Cipher gets awesome things that Fire Emblem Heroes won't get. Opossum Opossum for one reason.

I know Fire Emblem Heroes has 5 Lucina Alts, but why couldn't we get this Lucina during the Summer banners?
Well, to be fair, I didn't get as hard when it come to a new house, we still could go to where we lived with the bus, the car and all that. But it didn't change the fact I was pretty much forced to familiarise myself with new peoples, new rules and new areas, and my teen self, this was just a pure nightmare.

Really tho, thanks for this discussion, I respect you much more after that looong post you made, and I hope you the best.

Chrono.

I wanna say I'm interested in where they're going with Meltan, but Mythicals hardly get anything interesting these days with lore.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Sorry I sound insinsitive but is this just your city like this or.. Mexico?
Eh don't worry, we could say half of the country is like that, some places are completely peaceful, I just live in a ****ed city.
But is not like we live super scared; as long you're not in a fishy business or gang there's no need to be afraid except for stray bullets and the "normal" criminal stuff like muggers.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Honestly I expect probably 3 more characters... maybe 4.

1 character revealed in October.
2 characters revealed in November, maybe a third.

D

Deleted member

Sakurai: We’re slowing down on the Smash character reveals.

Smash Fans: OH MY GOD WE GOT ATLEAST 6 MORE CHARACTERS COMING
My favorite one is "less trailers doesn't mean less newcomers they could be bundled together even though the only times this has happened were with Lucina and Richter!"

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The hate Meltan gets is just an excuse for people to hate on everything about Let's Go, even if it's something it gets right. Don't @ me.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Alright, I didn't care much about Jin Talent Art for most of the game since I was never sure when to use it and how rewarding the risk would be.

But now that I use it, holy ****, his Talent Art is freakin' broken on top of a mountain of broken stuff.

I can really see now why Jin is called The Paragon of Torna, that Sonic The Cloud expy made by Tetsuya Nomura is a force to be reckon with.

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I did it...I finally got Silas
My favorite one is "less trailers doesn't mean less newcomers they could be bundled together even though the only times this has happened were with Lucina and Richter!"
And the first Brawl trailer when they revealed :ultmetaknight::ultpit::ultzss::ultwario::ultsnake: all at once

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
DID YOU NOT READ ANYTHING FROM THE USUM PLOT BECAUSE ALL OF IT WAS EXPLAINED
THEN ENLIGHTEN ME BECAUSE I DIDN'T BUY A CRAPPY GAME THAT SERVED ONLY TO GO "OH NO LUSAMINE ISN'T ACTUALLY EVIL" AND HOW DO THEY EXPLAIN THAT THE GIANT ****ING ROCK WITH MULTIPLE ROCK MOVES AND ROCK POLISH ISN'T A ROCK TYPE
FFS Gwen it's a living prism, not a giant rock.

Also leave Meltan alone you goon.
IT'S A GIANT PRISM CRYSTAL. YOU KNOW WHAT CRYSTALS ARE? ****ING ROCKS

IT IS BLAAAAAAAAAAAND! AS BLAND AS THE ****ING RARARASPUT
The hate Meltan gets is just an excuse for people to hate on everything about Let's Go, even if it's something it gets right. Don't @ me.
Oh no, I've already decided to not get mad at Let's Go cause I accepted it isn't for me. Also it's gen 8 so that doesn't even make sense

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
How many Ophelias?
During the journey they gave me a total of 10 Ophelias...I only kept 1 and sacrificed the rest to her soul (will have to use her since I want to keep as many 5 stars as possible)

But more importantly, Silas is here and Ophelia didn’t have to be sent home

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
THEN ENLIGHTEN ME BECAUSE I DIDN'T BUY A CRAPPY GAME THAT SERVED ONLY TO GO "OH NO LUSAMINE ISN'T ACTUALLY EVIL" AND HOW DO THEY EXPLAIN THAT THE GIANT ****ING ROCK WITH MULTIPLE ROCK MOVES AND ROCK POLISH ISN'T A ROCK TYPE

IT'S A GIANT PRISM CRYSTAL. YOU KNOW WHAT CRYSTALS ARE? ****ING ROCKS

IT IS BLAAAAAAAAAAAND! AS BLAND AS THE ****ING RARARASPUT

Oh no, I've already decided to not get mad at Let's Go cause I accepted it isn't for me. Also it's gen 8 so that doesn't even make sense
Prisms are made of glass, Gwen, which is made out of molten sand. Our resident sandcastle Pokémon isn't even a Rock type, so why should someone even further removed, like an alien prism, be Rock?

Also there hasn't been definitive proof of Meltan being Gen 8 yet. More things are pointing to Gen 7 instead.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Nia in the Postgame/10
99KQqqa4UbORfMgsWg7l2Af2jCF1x9Fg5_9xZmjrjE4.jpg

During the journey they gave me a total of 10 Ophelias...I only kept 1 and sacrificed the rest to her soul (will have to use her since I want to keep as many 5 stars as possible)

But more importantly, Silas is here and Ophelia didn’t have to be sent home

The bloody desire censor is too real.

[Cries in -Atk Ophelia]

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Prisms are made of glass, Gwen, which is made out of molten sand. Our resident sandcastle Pokémon isn't even a Rock type, so why should someone even further removed, like an alien prism, be Rock?

Also there hasn't been definitive proof of Meltan being Gen 8 yet. More things are pointing to Gen 7 instead.
OPOPO NIHILISTIC LEGO IS A ROCK TYPE BECAUSE IT'S GLASS AND IT'S ALSO ALIEN

That's stupid. Game Freak's stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom