• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
thats confusing to me too. I heard they were gonna let some random people help so why pause purchases of said game

Like not paying the people they laid off?
From what I read, it goes even deeper than that. What they did allegedly violates California mass severance laws. IIRC any employer of over 100 employees needs to give notice in advance of a mass layoff, which Telltale didn't do, leaving tons of employees ill-prepared for the sudden severance. That's the reason for the massive class action lawsuit, to boot.

Yeah, not a good week for them.

D

Deleted member

I just wonder what the hell is going on at TellTale "yeah we don't have time nor money to give a warning to our employees but we sure do to hire randos to finish our game".
I'd like to believe this isn't a case of greedy corporate business but I'm pretty sure it is
I JUST REALIZED THAT MELTAN HAS A LITTLE RED TAIL WHAT THE ****
I'M SORRY BUT WHAT

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I just wonder what the hell is going on at TellTale "yeah we don't have time nor money to give a warning to our employees but we sure do to hire randos to finish our game".
I'd like to believe this isn't a case of greedy corporate business but I'm pretty sure it is

I'M SORRY BUT WHAT
I JUST REALIZED THAT MELTAN HAS A LITTLE RED TAIL WHAT THE ****
Did you two not see this yet? It looks like a wire and shows that Meltan is the blandest thing since goddamn Stantler

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
We got some fresh Nomura art to celebrate the release of TWEWY Switch in Japan.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I swear to god if this is another man made Pokémon, I'm gonna choke. ****ing Magearna has more originality than Mealtan and it's just a Klink on a Poke Ball.

D

Deleted member

LOOK AT THAT.

WHY?!
WHAT IS THAT THING'S PURPOSE???
Did you two not see this yet? It looks like a wire and shows that Meltan is the blandest thing since goddamn Stantler
GWEN DON'T YOU DARE COMPARE BUSTANUT TO ASSDEAR OKAY
We got some fresh Nomura art to celebrate the release of TWEWY Switch in Japan.

im gay for all joshuas

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
WHAT IS THAT THING'S PURPOSE???

GWEN DON'T YOU DARE COMPARE BUSTANUT TO ASSDEAR OKAY

im gay for all joshuas
THE ONLY REASON YOU AND ANYONE ELSE LIKE IT IS BECAUSE IT IS A ****ING NUT AND YOU'RE ALL 12. IT'S BLAND AS **** AND THE DESIGN TELLS US NOTHING WHEREAS POKEMON USUALLY HAS GOOD DESIGNS THAT TELL US PERSONALITY AND ****

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Cause Telltale is exclusively doing bad ideas rigth now
Hard time means bad choices...just like a Telltale game
thats confusing to me too. I heard they were gonna let some random people help so why pause purchases of said game

Like not paying the people they laid off?
Sony and Microsoft probably decided to set the game to be nearly unavailable due to thinking the rest of the game wouldn’t finish (Nintendo aswell if they also did what they did)
Kills the part where some might want to play games like Fortnite and Arena of Valor. And while I still prefer Switch version, most people are playing games like Arena of Valor on mobile a lot...

Still...Somebody is getting a bit too serious lol.

To be real though... Pocophone F1 is definitely the most affordable flagship phone you can buy in 2018. Hopefully the phone can be more cheap next year for me to pick up.
If some people can play games like Fortnite on a phone and find it comfortable...they must be strong

D

Deleted member

THE ONLY REASON YOU AND ANYONE ELSE LIKE IT IS BECAUSE IT IS A ****ING NUT AND YOU'RE ALL 12. IT'S BLAND AS **** AND THE DESIGN TELLS US NOTHING WHEREAS POKEMON USUALLY HAS GOOD DESIGNS THAT TELL US PERSONALITY AND ****
GWEN SHUT UP IT'S A PRECIOUS BABY AT LEAST LET US FIRST HEAR ABOUT ITS L O R E

also, hehe you said nut hehe

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
From what I read, it goes even deeper than that. What they did allegedly violates California mass severance laws. IIRC any employer of over 100 employees needs to give notice in advance of a mass layoff, which Telltale didn't do, leaving tons of employees ill-prepared for the sudden severance. That's the reason for the massive class action lawsuit, to boot.

Yeah, not a good week for them.
They hired people a few week or days before the started laying people off, right? How can you **** up that bad

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
IT SUCKS IT ****ING SUCKS EVERY OTHER ******* MYTHICAL TELLS US DETAILS FROM THE GET GO MELTAN DOES NOTHING. MELTAN IS THE XENOBLADE 2 OF POKEMON WITH A PAINFULLY GENERIC DESIGN
SHUT UP, MELTAN IS THE BEST NUT POKÉMON SINCE MUK

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Just gonna say four words.

****ing. Broken. Beer bottles.
some customer broke a case of beer? :V or did someone just broke one every ****ingwhere outside and had to clean up?

either way ya alright? glass is always dangerous to be around
To screw with you. :V

Don’t worry, I know where the door is ^_^
considering it was release out of random for an event, surprsied and confunded everyone, and its shape and name exactly,, it literallly has been screwing with everyone :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
some customer broke a case of beer? :V or did someone just broke one every ****ingwhere outside and had to clean up?

either way ya alright? glass is always dangerous to be around
Oh no, not at all. Not even close!

Every bottle and can that was either empty and/or broken and put in the backstore to return back to sender? I gotta ****ing reorganize that ****.

And it looks like a ****ing warzone. Smells like one too...

considering it was release out of random for an event, surprsied and confunded everyone, and its shape and name exactly,, it literallly has been screwing with everyone :V
Thanks for explaining the joke ._.

Someone probably already drew it with boobs
And if not, we gave them the idea.

Nice going, us :V

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Oh no, not at all.

Every bottle and can that was either empty and/or broken and put in the backstore to return back to sender? I gotta ****ing reorganize that ****.

oof, **** that sounds disgusting like wading through trash <->

best of luck with it, gonna be a harsh one dude

take a power hug to do ya best to get through the mess

i did it

Ivander

Smash Legend
...as someone who has some of the problems you described and was a huge idiot on this forum before, this post make me just...I don't know honestly, but it certainly hit me on some aspects.
Hey, I was not that much different back then either. It hit me hardest on my Teen years. Compared to nowadays, it was very easy for me to get angry and have mood swings when things didn't go my way, especially as someone who has autism(low on the scale). And my teen years were pretty hard, as not only was I a constant target for bullies, but I did get an abusive teacher(and in case some of you are having thoughts, it was a female teacher) who did succeed in making me a crying mess and was the beginning of my anxiety.
My mom said that ever since that teacher, I went from a giggly playful and open child to a shy and quiet child who closed off others. And today, while I can definitely interact with people when I need to, most of the time, I'm just by myself just doing my own thing and not bothering anybody. So yeah, my Teen years were harsh with being anxious, somewhat orderly and having mood swings and quick moments of anger, panic and idiocy when something wasn't going smoothly or orderly.
But after my teen years and after entering my 20s, I'm actually very calm and capable of controlling myself. While I'm still somewhat orderly and have moments of anxiety when something doesn't go straightforward, I have been able to keep them under control better than I was as a kid. And when I look back, I can feel regret for some of the things I did and use those to help me control my future actions.
Where once it was very easy to anger me or change my mood, to being known around my family and friends as one of the hardest to anger and hates swearing. And I was a real idiot as well, where I spoke alot before thinking, out of repulsion or out of ignorance. It took time, but once I got through the worst of years, I can now think (mostly) before doing my actions and actually think with what I say.
I'm an example that people with issues can get better and I want to be able to help those that have issues get through life cause there is a place for them just as much anybody else.

D

Deleted member

IT SUCKS IT ****ING SUCKS EVERY OTHER ******* MYTHICAL TELLS US DETAILS FROM THE GET GO MELTAN DOES NOTHING. MELTAN IS THE XENOBLADE 2 OF POKEMON WITH A PAINFULLY GENERIC DESIGN
YOU'RE WRONG BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO TELL ME HOW EXACTLY HOW AN ONION WITH WINGS SAY "yeah that thing can travel in time aight"

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
you sound like thisnis normal

but remeber all the other stories you told me, i wouldnt be surprised if this was normal
This is pretty normal here, as having neighbors that are involved in certain bad businesses is common; is not about if they get shot, but when.
Apparently the gunshots were in the next block, but the house next to mine is now abandoned so they got scared off anyway.

Who care about Mythra? After that dialogue where Brighid mocks Mythra (And she mocks Brighid too)... that's make Brighid better than Mythra imo.
"Whips that are dog leashes" is still a better burn >:V

Last edited:

Chrono.

Yo, anyone know what the song here is? Kinda sounds like it came from one of the Arika fighting games but I'm not about to look up all those songs.

Also Shazam just gives me random ****.

D

Deleted member

TIME TRAVEL IS A MINOR ASPECT OF CELEBI AS IT'S THE GUARDIAN OF THE FOREST WHICH IS SEEN BY IT'S PLANT-LIKE FAIRY INSPIRED DESIGN AND FAIRIES ARE TYPICALLY DEPICTED TO LIVING IN FORESTS
I'M GONNA LAUGH AT YOUR FACE WHEN IT'S REVEALED THAT MELTAN IS IN FACT CONNECTED TO DITTOS AND THAT ITS NUT IS LORE RELEVANT, GWEN

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I'M GONNA LAUGH AT YOUR FACE WHEN IT'S REVEALED THAT MELTAN IS IN FACT CONNECTED TO DITTOS AND THAT ITS NUT IS LORE RELEVANT, GWEN
THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT ANY LESS BLAND NOR DID I SAY GAME FREAK IS PERFECT. LOOK AT NECROZMA, A LITERAL GIANT ****ING ROCK THAT GRABS ITSELF IN PAIN YET IT ISN'T A ROCK TYPE AND THE PAIN **** NEVER GOT EXPLAINED AND ULTRA NECROZMA'S BATTLE THEME SOUNDS ****ING TRAGIC FOR SOME REASON THAT WE DON'T REALLY SEEM TO KNOW BECAUSE GAME FREAK ARE THE VERY SMART PEOPLE

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
This is pretty normal here, as having neighbors that are involved in certain bad businesses is common; is not about if they get shot, but when.
Apparently the gunshots were in the next block, but the house next to mine is now abandoned so they got scared off anyway.
Sorry I sound insinsitive but is this just your city like this or.. Mexico?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Oh no, not at all. Not even close!

And if not, we gave them the idea.

Nice going, us :V
They don’t take broken bottles here. Your store sounds like a **** hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom