• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

That was after the fact. It was a misunderstanding turned into a completely different subject. He wasn't proven right, he was only led into a separate instance of what he believed occurring. I'm sick of these mood swings, man. My nerves are completely on end here.
Yes, indeed, it turned into a completely different subject. And when it shifted to that subject, the observation of Gwen talking **** about him was indeed correct.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Actually Chrono Trigger and Diddy Kong Racing music would be great in Smash.
I actually want the FF composer issue to be solved by going outside to spinoffs. Bravely and Octopath would be a neat way to start.

Yes, indeed, it turned into a completely different subject. And when it shifted to that subject, the observation of Gwen talking **** about him was indeed correct.
It still doesn't excuse his actions, and it doesn't excuse his attitude. It doesn't excuse the fact that he's leeching off of your posts for his own arguments' sake and isn't even saying a peep. If he doesn't want to take responsibility and go face-to-face, what is he exactly doing? I'm dropping it here and going to bed, I'm gonna pop some type of vessel if I keep going.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I actually want the FF composer issue to be solved by going outside to spinoffs. Bravely and Octopath would be a neat way to start.

It still doesn't excuse his actions, and it doesn't excuse his attitude. It doesn't excuse the fact that he's leeching off of your posts for his own arguments' sake and isn't even saying a peep. If he doesn't want to take responsibility and go face-to-face, what is he exactly doing? I'm dropping it here and going to bed, I'm gonna pop some type of vessel if I keep going.
You are my hope, that person’s name is and love’s vagrant would be cool too

D

Deleted member

Well this is where you and I differ, as I admit I know that Gwen's treated him like **** in the past. He did mistake what she was saying at first sure, but then Gwen demonstrated exactly why Shiny had his concerns.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well this is where you and I differ, as I admit I know that Gwen's treated him like **** in the past. He did mistake what she was saying at first sure, but then Gwen demonstrated exactly why Shiny had his concerns.
Shiny should just block her if she pisses him off so much instead of complaining frankly.

Anyways I’m going to bed now.

D

Deleted member

Shiny should just block her if she pisses him off so much instead of complaining frankly.
It takes a lot for me to block.
I will consider the option. I dislike blocking.

Edit: Goodnight.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Anyways I’m going to bed now.
Perhaps, but that's up to him. I won't speak for him on that. And I'm not saying that every motion he did was right.

But personally like I said, I don't block people in case that someone is talking **** about me to others behind my back. If stuff like this didn't matter to me, I wouldn't go out of my way to intervene.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm hoping since Sony got the PS4 Spider-Man game, maybe, just maybe the PS1 Classic will get the two PS1 Spider-Man games. Gotta have that OST man.

EDIT: Mysterio's theme is a particular GOAT.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Any other games you guys want on that PS1 Classic? There's only about 20 though. But I think Abe's Odyssey, Legend of Dragoon, Mega Man X4, Mega Man Legends, X-Men Mutant Academy 2, and the Spyro/Crash Titles would be cool. Tony Hawk 2 or 3 too.

DBGT Final Bout for the memes, but that game is ain't **** outside of the intro and music.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Not even a single page and I already have to block people who can't understand the guy wants you to react like that because as you proved with Aurane/mombound it'd get whoever blocked the troll so annoyed they might as well unblock them. He's not a kid with issues guys, he's deliberately doing this because you're too dumb to realize there's a chance he's deliberately doing this

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Any other games you guys want on that PS1 Classic? There's only about 20 though. But I think Abe's Odyssey, Legend of Dragoon, Mega Man X4, Mega Man Legends, X-Men Mutant Academy 2, and the Spyro/Crash Titles would be cool. Tony Hawk 2 or 3 too.

DBGT Final Bout for the memes, but that game is ain't **** outside of the intro and music.
Medieval
Tomba
Mega Man Legends
Driver
The Usual Crash/Spyro games
Tomb Raider
Bubsy 3D

Just to name a few...

D

Deleted member

Clearly we need WCW Nitro. With its glorious character select FMVs and original characters such as Annie May.

Not even a single page and I already have to block people who can't understand the guy wants you to react like that because as you proved with Aurane/mombound it'd get whoever blocked the troll so annoyed they might as well unblock them. He's not a kid with issues guys, he's deliberately doing this because you're too dumb to realize there's a chance he's deliberately doing this
And this is the kind of slander I'm referring to and shiny recognized.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Medieval
Tomba
Mega Man Legends
Driver
The Usual Crash/Spyro games
Tomb Raider
Bubsy 3D

Just to name a few...
Medieval and Tomba would be good. Though I feel that they'd only take one of Crash, Spyro and Tomb Raider. Since I don't see them taking another Tekken and FF game, but I could be wrong about that. Oh, Soul Edge/Soul Blade could work as well. Soul Reaver would be sick too. Gotta remind people of our boy Raziel.

Don't know if any Capcom fighters would be taken, I can't remember any of the SFEX games being re-released. I guess Marvel vs Capcom 1 and X-Men vs Street Fighter have a chance, but a very little one I think.

D

Deleted member

What's funny is that he openly admitted multiple times here that he likes the attention he gets. :T
Somehow I doubt he meant that in the sense of trolling, but perhaps you've seen some things I haven't. But I have no reason to believe it with no evidence given. I especially don't trust Gwen of all people considering she once my stances too. Not to say I didn't make mistakes, but my intention was definitely twisted. So what's to say the same isn't being done to Shiny?

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I found a high quality cover to a song many of you have a fond memory of.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Playing Solo Red Mage in FF1 Dawn of Souls so I can have the rest of the party at level 1 with their class change.

Apparently Red Mage doesn't get stat changes from the class change.

This is going to be REALLY grindy

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
mfw I wanna write my usual Memeblade review about Torna but Im too ****en sad.

Guess I'll do it tomorrow with a colossal essay about you know who.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
mfw I wanna write my usual Memeblade review about Torna but Im too ****en sad.

Guess I'll do it tomorrow with a colossal essay about you know who.
You better tag me when you will post it, partner.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Resident Evil and Dino Crisis would also be good for that PS Classic. I know it's only 20 or so games, but there's a lot of good options.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I'm aware the whole deal may have passed by now, but I really want to say something, for those who have issues with Shiny. People, who unintentionally feed off of negative energy, do exist. I have known other people who do. And one of them who has lived with me for 3/4 of my life. Someone who I would say is much worse than Shiny. Basically:
-They see the world around themselves. They have a huge sense of the world revolving around them.
-They are positive and full of energy, but when something that they didn't plan goes wrong, they get negative.
-They are very narcissistic and want attention. Which means if the positive things they are doing is not giving them attention, they will do negative things to get attention and will keep doing it if it is getting people's attention.
-When they get negative, they only look at the bad things. And when others make it worse for them, they feed off it and become even more negative, only becoming worse. Even when the people around them are being calm to them, if they are hearing things that aren't catering to them, they get even more negative.
-When people are into a currant subject, they try to join in the subject and try to center the attention to them. And they repeat the subject, and drag it until the subject or joke has run it's course. Too many times have my family said them, "Once is funny, twice is too much." And they don't follow.
-They are a constant liar. And even aware of their lies. Even for simple things. And for even worse things.
-They have been placed at the point, where "I'm sorry" means nothing. They only say, "I'm sorry." to try and get back what they lost when they lose it. When they lose their privilege to something, they are "adamant" in their determination to get it back and it practically goes to the point where they are grounded for the day. Sometimes even more. They try so desperately to get people to believe they are sorry, but by now, "I'm sorry" means nothing and there is no belief whatsoever.
-They are abusive. When something they didn't plan happens, they immediately start getting accusatory and start accusing the first person they can think of when it comes to whatever they were thinking. The same happens if someone else notices something else wrong and they immediately look at the first person and start accusing them, even if they didn't do it. And when they feel like they are getting accused themselves, they get defensive in an instant with nothing by raising their voice and whatnot.
Not only that, but when they get in trouble, they try to bring someone else with them, by stating something that person did wrong or that the person should've done something and they didn't. And I, myself, have especially been the target of abuse by them. They don't even have a second thought. I am majorly the one who gets chosen by their accusations and trying to point out my wrong doings and whatnot.
And it's even worse when the parents are out, where they start really hammering down the abuse and believe they can say anything they want now that their parents aren't watching them.
-They have moments of violence and mood swings. When they are angry, they tend to swing their arms in violent fits and with fists. And the mood swings are pretty self-explanatory, as I have mentioned, one thing that's not right they see and they go from a positive attitude to a negative attitude quickly. The same also goes for if something affirms them of something and they can switch from a negative mood to a positive mood.
-They are very indecent and not afraid of doing gross things around people, especially when it comes to gas which caters to their humor. And they even touch their private parts in public.
-And they even do these things to and around strangers. Despite us warning them that their actions are going to get them punched in the face someday, they still do these actions. And have also punched other students. And have even gotten in trouble with the police over their actions.

-And the absolute sad part about it. They have little to no control over their actions. They have so many actual problems with them. High on the Autism scale, that condition where they can't see a person's face, hence why their accusations towards a person and what person they name-say are rather random, their brain has actual problems and are missing some important functions are not there, issues with their nose and having constant nosebleeds, and lots more problems. I mean, it should say alot when they've been practically diagnosed with almost every mental illness. And I'm not even counting the fact that they believe Pokemon are real and act like they are actually interacting with them. As much as I want to punch them in the face for their abusiveness and rudeness, it really won't do anything. It will just make things worse.

It may sound easy to say this person is worse than Shiny, but even then, some of the people I know who have problems have issues that Shiny can't even compare to. A friend of ours who we tried to help recently has a real issue of going into a state of "defending themselves" when things they want don't go their way and they go into this state of denial that the people doing that hate them and don't love them and whatnot. They will do this by calling someone they know and start saying alot of bad things about the other people, despite that what they did was nothing like the way they are stating.
And despite us trying to help them, they have imbued into their mind the idea that we hated them. And one such person they were telling this to was their "mother", the person who is not only a drug addict, but has actually sold their child's own stuff for drugs and even prostituted their own child. Despite how much they were trying to get away from their "mother", they ended up returning to her, because what we were trying to do to help them did not go through with them.
And this person has issues too. They have autism/Asperger syndrome, they black-out constantly, and as an adopted child, they were ***** throughout their entire childhood. And even after getting a new family, their new family didn't treat them any better. As I said, the mother has prostituted them for drug money and the father abused them. Basically, combined with their syndromes and issues, their whole "defense" mechanism deal came from a horrible childhood and life and it is ruining their life by making them feel the people who are actually trying to help them hate them when things don't go their way. It ****ing hurts.

As much as you people try to paint Shiny as a manipulative person filled with crocodile tears, these kinds of people, who have mood swings and issues and whatnot, they do exist. These kinds of people, who feed off of negative energy, have negative mood swings, and aren't able to control them. I don't know whether or not Shiny is one or not, but I do know for certain that people with these issues exist. Hell, I would say it's probably better for Shiny to actually be manipulative, as it certainly would be a better thing for him to have control over his actions than to not have any control over his mood swings and actions because of issues. What I have witnessed and been through, Shiny's moments don't even scratch the surface compared to who've I met and tried to help.

And I have been living 3/4 of my life with one of these people. One who's "I'm sorry"s no longer mean anything. One who doesn't actually care about being sorry as long as it gets them what they want and they do this with video games alot. One who has made me their target of abuse and that abuse has gotten much worse over the years. If any of you ever met this person, you would find Shiny 100x more tolerable.
And despite know that that person has done good things and is actually capable of doing good things when they put their all into it, just because of a simple thing like someone raising their voice or saying something that "implies" them, they can go from positive to negative in instants and suddenly, they have no control over their actions. And that's not even counting all the diagnosed issues they've been given. There is a damn good reason why I am very hard to anger and known to many of my family and friends as the one who rarely gets angry and hates swearing. So you will know I am pissed when I start dropping those F-Bombs.

I don't control your actions. If you yourselves would feel better by blocking Shiny, nothing's stopping you. If it's helping you get through life, don't let me convince you to do otherwise. On the other hand, can you say with damn certainty that Shiny doesn't have issues? Can you say you know for sure that Shiny is actually being manipulative? If you cannot, keep your damn prejudice and beliefs to yourselves.

Henry Fonda said it best in 12 Angry Men. Let this scene give all of you in the forums a good lesson in prejudice, truth and certainty.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ivander Ivander Excellently put. Perhaps that's why I don't understand all of the fuss about Shiny. As I hang around with people like Shiny. Whether it be people on the autistic spectrum, meaning they struggle with social skills including lack of social awareness. Or well, just young people who aren't socially adjusted yet. I've been under both, especially when I first joined this site. I was much like Shiny but way worse.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I think one of my neighbors got executed, dunno how close the gunshots were but guess I'll have to stay awake to see if the police storms the hood.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I'm aware the whole deal may have passed by now, but I really want to say something, for those who have issues with Shiny. People, who unintentionally feed off of negative energy, do exist. I have known other people who do. And one of them who has lived with me for 3/4 of my life. Someone who I would say is much worse than Shiny. Basically:
-They see the world around themselves. They have a huge sense of the world revolving around them.
-They are positive and full of energy, but when something that they didn't plan goes wrong, they get negative.
-They are very narcissistic and want attention. Which means if the positive things they are doing is not giving them attention, they will do negative things to get attention and will keep doing it if it is getting people's attention.
-When they get negative, they only look at the bad things. And when others make it worse for them, they feed off it and become even more negative, only becoming worse. Even when the people around them are being calm to them, if they are hearing things that aren't catering to them, they get even more negative.
-When people are into a currant subject, they try to join in the subject and try to center the attention to them. And they repeat the subject, and drag it until the subject or joke has run it's course. Too many times have my family said them, "Once is funny, twice is too much." And they don't follow.
-They are a constant liar. And even aware of their lies. Even for simple things. And for even worse things.
-They have been placed at the point, where "I'm sorry" means nothing. They only say, "I'm sorry." to try and get back what they lost when they lose it. When they lose their privilege to something, they are "adamant" in their determination to get it back and it practically goes to the point where they are grounded for the day. Sometimes even more. They try so desperately to get people to believe they are sorry, but by now, "I'm sorry" means nothing and there is no belief whatsoever.
-They are abusive. When something they didn't plan happens, they immediately start getting accusatory and start accusing the first person they can think of when it comes to whatever they were thinking. The same happens if someone else notices something else wrong and they immediately look at the first person and start accusing them, even if they didn't do it. And when they feel like they are getting accused themselves, they get defensive in an instant with nothing by raising their voice and whatnot.
Not only that, but when they get in trouble, they try to bring someone else with them, by stating something that person did wrong or that the person should've done something and they didn't. And I, myself, have especially been the target of abuse by them. They don't even have a second thought. I am majorly the one who gets chosen by their accusations and trying to point out my wrong doings and whatnot.
And it's even worse when the parents are out, where they start really hammering down the abuse and believe they can say anything they want now that their parents aren't watching them.
-They have moments of violence and mood swings. When they are angry, they tend to swing their arms in violent fits and with fists. And the mood swings are pretty self-explanatory, as I have mentioned, one thing that's not right they see and they go from a positive attitude to a negative attitude quickly. The same also goes for if something affirms them of something and they can switch from a negative mood to a positive mood.
-They are very indecent and not afraid of doing gross things around people, especially when it comes to gas which caters to their humor. And they even touch their private parts in public.
-And they even do these things to and around strangers. Despite us warning them that their actions are going to get them punched in the face someday, they still do these actions. And have also punched other students. And have even gotten in trouble with the police over their actions.

-And the absolute sad part about it. They have little to no control over their actions. They have so many actual problems with them. High on the Autism scale, that condition where they can't see a person's face, hence why their accusations towards a person and what person they name-say are rather random, their brain has actual problems and are missing some important functions are not there, issues with their nose and having constant nosebleeds, and lots more problems. I mean, it should say alot when they've been practically diagnosed with almost every mental illness. And I'm not even counting the fact that they believe Pokemon are real and act like they are actually interacting with them. As much as I want to punch them in the face for their abusiveness and rudeness, it really won't do anything. It will just make things worse.

It may sound easy to say this person is worse than Shiny, but even then, some of the people I know who have problems have issues that Shiny can't even compare to. A friend of ours who we tried to help recently has a real issue of going into a state of "defending themselves" when things they want don't go their way and they go into this state of denial that the people doing that hate them and don't love them and whatnot. They will do this by calling someone they know and start saying alot of bad things about the other people, despite that what they did was nothing like the way they are stating.
And despite us trying to help them, they have imbued into their mind the idea that we hated them. And one such person they were telling this to was their "mother", the person who is not only a drug addict, but has actually sold their child's own stuff for drugs and even prostituted their own child. Despite how much they were trying to get away from their "mother", they ended up returning to her, because what we were trying to do to help them did not go through with them.
And this person has issues too. They have autism/Asperger syndrome, they black-out constantly, and as an adopted child, they were ***** throughout their entire childhood. And even after getting a new family, their new family didn't treat them any better. As I said, the mother has prostituted them for drug money and the father abused them. Basically, combined with their syndromes and issues, their whole "defense" mechanism deal came from a horrible childhood and life and it is ruining their life by making them feel the people who are actually trying to help them hate them when things don't go their way. It ****ing hurts.

As much as you people try to paint Shiny as a manipulative person filled with crocodile tears, these kinds of people, who have mood swings and issues and whatnot, they do exist. These kinds of people, who feed off of negative energy, have negative mood swings, and aren't able to control them. I don't know whether or not Shiny is one or not, but I do know for certain that people with these issues exist. Hell, I would say it's probably better for Shiny to actually be manipulative, as it certainly would be a better thing for him to have control over his actions than to not have any control over his mood swings and actions because of issues. What I have witnessed and been through, Shiny's moments don't even scratch the surface compared to who've I met and tried to help.

And I have been living 3/4 of my life with one of these people. One who's "I'm sorry"s no longer mean anything. One who doesn't actually care about being sorry as long as it gets them what they want and they do this with video games alot. One who has made me their target of abuse and that abuse has gotten much worse over the years. If any of you ever met this person, you would find Shiny 100x more tolerable.
And despite know that that person has done good things and is actually capable of doing good things when they put their all into it, just because of a simple thing like someone raising their voice or saying something that "implies" them, they can go from positive to negative in instants and suddenly, they have no control over their actions. And that's not even counting all the diagnosed issues they've been given. There is a damn good reason why I am very hard to anger and known to many of my family and friends as the one who rarely gets angry and hates swearing. So you will know I am pissed when I start dropping those F-Bombs.

I don't control your actions. If you yourselves would feel better by blocking Shiny, nothing's stopping you. If it's helping you get through life, don't let me convince you to do otherwise. On the other hand, can you say with damn certainty that Shiny doesn't have issues? Can you say you know for sure that Shiny is actually being manipulative? If you cannot, keep your damn prejudice and beliefs to yourselves.

Henry Fonda said it best in 12 Angry Men. Let this scene give all of you in the forums a good lesson in prejudice, truth and certainty.
Basically this. I know people in my family who are like this as well...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I think one of my neighbors got executed, dunno how close the gunshots were but guess I'll have to stay awake to see if the police storms the hood.
you sound like thisnis normal

but remeber all the other stories you told me, i wouldnt be surprised if this was normal

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
OK I'm watching Netflix for the first time in ages so I guess I missed a ton of releases and there's a show about women being vored by dragons in order to use them as fighter jets?

I'm not complaining I'm just surprised how many people were OK with that premise for it to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom