• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Um... Shiny? Gotta be honest... that’s not very nice to say at all. Just saying...
She is mean to me though.
Sorry if that sounded rough, but she is mean to me and gets away with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
....what ya mean? :V
They’re talking about my username.

Also I took my username from my favourite asterisk holder in Bravely Default. Praline a la mode

She’s a *****. I love her.

Edit: The image works if you quote me.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Why do you even reply to her when she clearly has you ignored?
I know I overreacted, but she views me as "cringey five year old lol".

She really wants me to get angry.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I tried Odyssey for the first time.

It's fine...

BUT I HATE THE FEELING OF ONLY HAVING FIVE COINS LEFT TO FIND! AND YOU CAN'T FIND THEM

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
My room flashed white then a few seconds later thunder loud enough to make my bed shake hit.

**** you nature, I was relaxed.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Despite the fact that you're the one who keeps starting it, no **** you're gonna get angry if you're the one provoking. You're like someone shoving a stick up a beehive. What did you expect? You played yourself.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

It's fine...

BUT I HATE THE FEELING OF ONLY HAVING FIVE COINS LEFT TO FIND! AND YOU CAN'T FIND THEM
Not the same game, but with Ratchet and Clank, I had a similar issue with the Brains you have to collect. I had 59 of the 60 extra ones you get after the first 30. And it took a bit to find it. Luckily, they are all surrounded by enemies and the Mr. Zurkon weapon will start attacking them when you get close to them.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It's fine...

I tried it a bit too during this vacation I had a while back and it was fun.
I remember trying to get coins for like an hour so I can spend 1000 so Mario can run around in his underwear.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
You are mean.
She thinks she is so cool, and she bullies me and gets away with it.

I AM NOT A PART OF THE GAMER!
I DO NOT EVEN WATCH HIS CHANNEL AT ALL. I NEVER SEEN A VIDEO OF HIS.

Shiny... at this point, I think your anger towards Gwen has really run its course. It's very clear she has simply chosen to block you: at this point, you simply need to accept that and move on as sometimes, you aren't going to get answers to some of your questions. And honestly, the more you think about it, the more angry you're going to get, which is the exact opposite of what you want right now when staying positive is the much better option here.

Can you do that for me please? You have to understand that this is one of the lessons you have to learn: improving yourself is a very fundamental and important concept at certain points in your life, and this is one of those times where you have to work on something like this.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Shiny... at this point, I think your anger towards Gwen has really run its course. It's very clear she has simply chosen to block you: at this point, you simply need to accept that and move on as sometimes, you aren't going to get answers to some of your questions. And honestly, the more you think about it, the more angry you're going to get, which is the exact opposite of what you want right now when staying positive is the much better option here.
It is not her blocking me, it is the fact that she called me "Ooh the Gamer is here."
She wanted to provoke me.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
It is not her blocking me, it is the fact that she called me "Ooh the Gamer is here."
You're probably overthinking it. Besides, if someone does block you, whatever they are up to isn't really worth your time anyway. Just forget about it dude, you'll feel better.

D

Deleted member

Shiny... you completely dodged my entire point here: let me also point out there is no way she was referring to you at all.
This point too.
***** she didn't even say your name. Just let it go.
View attachment 166711
All right, I will believe you all. Sorry.
You're probably overthinking it. Besides, if someone does block you, whatever they are up to isn't really worth your time anyway. Just forget about it dude, you'll feel better.
Ah, thanks.
It is just me in my cranky mode. I try, okay? :<

D

Deleted member

I understand where you're coming from, trust me on that one for sure considering what some people think of me. In fact, Gwen most likely has me blocked too. But I don't think she's trying to provoke you in this case. She just means the gamers as angry, well, gamers on twitter.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Actually no I'm going on back this again.
If she blocked you then she would have no idea you're here right now.
How do you miss common sense like this? Use your brain.

It is just me in my cranky mode. I try, okay? :<
If you tried then you wouldn't have popped off so easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom