• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I think Met being pure steel type is just fine.
Its design just says pure steel.

I also want one. Bad.

All right, I will stop complaining. I already complained enough last night.

Chrono.

Yo, anyone know what the song here is? Kinda sounds like it came from one of the Arika fighting games but I'm not about to look up all those songs.

Also Shazam just gives me random ****.
Damn, I actually did it.

I looked through all of Street Fighter EX/Fighting Layer soundtracks and nothing. Sure sounds like them though lol.

Back to the drawing board.

D

Deleted member

Honestly, I might buy Pokemon Lets Go Eevee.

I already really like the bizarre design of Meltan.

I want one. I need one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Damn, I actually did it.

I looked through all of Street Fighter EX/Fighting Layer soundtracks and nothing. Sure sounds like them though lol.

Back to the drawing board.
>mfw the comments ask about the song but none is answered.

Guess I'll join the search too lol

D

Deleted member

getting it indirectly, fam wants the switch really and its just coming along for the ride

not really sure which version we'll get, probs won't matter to us much anyway
I will get Eevee for sure.

Also am I the only one that really likes Meltan?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Let's get some things out of the way regarding Meltan. I want this whole idea hammered down.

Most of Meltan’s body is made from liquid metal, and its shape is very fluid. It can use its liquid arms and legs to corrode metal and absorb it into its own body.

Meltan generates electricity using the metal it absorbs from outside sources. It uses this electricity as an energy source and also as an attack that can be fired from its eye.

Clearly a curious Pokémon, Meltan is very expressive and shows an interest in all kinds of things.
>isn't part electric despite using electricity as a source of power and an attack
>its unrevealed ability might make steel-type moves ineffective to it and possibly heal it
>likely a special attacker.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Let's get some things out of the way regarding Meltan. I want this whole idea hammered down.

>isn't part electric despite using electricity as a source of power and an attack
>its unrevealed ability might make steel-type moves ineffective to it and possibly heal it
>likely a special attacker.
Also it's very expressive despite being unable to have facial expressions. Plank has more facial expressions

ThrowawayBoi

Banned via Warnings
remember episode 1 of the anime? when ash saw ho-oh for the first time? here, with meltan, we have a newly discovered pokemon that there is little info on, and we were the first to see it. for the first time, we get to feel like we discovered a new pokemon. just like ash did.

D

Deleted member

Might be hard to get any WWE/WCW/ECW game from the past ported over since WWE as never done that for anyone before (though Xavier Woods might be able to make some things happen)
I was being sarcastic. It was just tge most random and not good game U could think of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom