• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Kinda reminds me of Jibo, before Jibo turned out to be a terrible disappointment.

I'm sure this guy'll do okay though.

Damn straight.

What tracks are you going for?
All of them. I’m listening to the ost.

My favourite is “dream of a shore on another world” though. That song is fantastic.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
All of them. I’m listening to the ost.

My favourite is “dream of a shore on another world” though. That song is fantastic.
I always preferred Time's Grasslands, myself.

It's all pretty slick though.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
never played chrono cross

hell never even seen a video or anything about it ;V i know it exists but thats all katt got

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
never played chrono cross

hell never even seen a video or anything about it ;V i know it exists but thats all katt got
I mean it’s not nearly as good or memorable as Trigger was but I still like it. It’s got too many characters though lol I think there’s like 30 of them.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Really? @Shishœ Natz never played your favourite video game
its seems like its barely around as far as i can tell :V

like forgetable it exists as far as the internet thinks, at least parts i come across
hurry up, then
not sure on how to do that :V

also yo, surprise to see you invade us lol
I mean it’s not nearly as good or memorable as Trigger was but I still like it. It’s got too many characters though lol I think there’s like 30 of them.
i see i see

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
My god, look at that lowball.
Excuse me for not playing it in like 5 years I just spat out a random number

I’ll actually check now... I wasn’t that far off... kinda

45 ****ing hell. But I don’t think you can actually get them all in a playthrough, right?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So there's a possibility of Xbox One & PS4 versions getting exclusive content in Starlink: Battle for Atlas.

Creative director Laurent Malville said "we can't give any specifics right now", have lots of ideas on expanding the game, and is more focused making sure the game is fine day one.

If there is any, it doesn't sound like it will be anywhere close to what Star Fox is offering.

ThrowawayBoi

Banned via Warnings
never liked chrono cross tbh. didn’t really understand any of the love the game got. maybe i missed something important i dunno

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The sad part of Chrono Cross is that it’s not popular so I’ll never get really good Kid or Harle fan art.

D

Deleted member

Why is everybody ignoring me?

Oh well. I am bored.

Last edited by a moderator:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
its seems like its barely around as far as i can tell :V

like forgetable it exists as far as the internet thinks, at least parts i come across
People got booty blasted over some mix of it killing off the Trigger cast and not being Trigger 2.0.

Then you have folks like me who played it relatively open-minded, enjoyed the **** out of it, and got childhood crushes on Harle.

That's the two camps of people you generally come across in my experience. The former will decry or ignore it, the latter will defend it but isn't especially vocal.

Compared to Trigger, there's some steps forward, there's some steps back, and there's about a dozen steps sideways. But it's still a good time. If you can find it somehow in this age of inflated OG disks and ROM takedowns, you should give it a try.

45 ****ing hell. But I don’t think you can actually get them all in a playthrough, right?
Nope. Lot of em are mutually exclusive or dash partway through the playthrough in heartbreaking fashion.

Depending on when you go bop the Time Devourer, you can carry over a lot of em to NG+, but there's at least two characters who can't be in your party in the same time under any circumstances, so 44's as close as you can get to a full crew.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
People got booty blasted over some mix of it killing off the Trigger cast and not being Trigger 2.0.

Then you have folks like me who played it relatively open-minded, enjoyed the **** out of it, and got childhood crushes on Harle.

That's the two camps of people you generally come across in my experience. The former will decry or ignore it, the latter will defend it but isn't especially vocal.

Compared to Trigger, there's some steps forward, there's some steps back, and there's about a dozen steps sideways. But it's still a good time. If you can find it somehow in this age of inflated OG disks and ROM takedowns, you should give it a try.
People would ***** if it were too similar to Trigger lol

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

the only time i ever heard about it was how it was an forgotten sequl and thats it :V so pretty much seen neither camp ever

i don't usually give games ropes together and instead individually so i'll just take it as it is if i do every get around to playing it, certaintly not on the list of things to do any time soon tbh

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
People would ***** if it were too similar to Trigger lol
Eh.

People ***** about everything.

I heard the Chrono Trigger series has good music.
It do.

It really do.

the only time i ever heard about it was how it was an forgotten sequl and thats it :V so pretty much seen neither camp ever
Probably met that first camp then.

They hiss at it like demons hiss at holy water, so it rarely comes up.

i don't usually give games ropes together and instead individually so i'll just take it as it is if i do every get around to playing it, certaintly not on the list of things to do any time soon tbh
Fair enough.

If you get in the mood for an old-school RPG fix though, it aged better than most of its competitors.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
as one who grew up on old-chool rpgs, thats an itch that comes up quite often lol

i'll keep it noted~
You’ll need a ps1. I don’t know what else it’s on.

I really hope it’s on the ps1 mini but the fact that Trigger wasn’t on the snes mini makes me sceptical.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Azama got some FE Cipher cards drawn by Ippei.

I will always post Ippei.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
You’ll need a ps1. I don’t know what else it’s on.

I really hope it’s on the ps1 mini but the fact that Trigger wasn’t on the snes mini makes me sceptical.
still have one we got back in 2000, bloody things just a year a few away from beign 2 decades old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom