• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Did... did you not look at my icon?
I...did?

That was the news? :confused:

I mean...usually when I see someone say, "guess what has finally happened?" I usually don't see it said regarding an Avatar change. Blame my sense of ordering on what means something important and what doesn't. :smash:

For my punishment, I'll show off one of the more creative Super Crown transformations I found.
70861569_p0_master1200.jpg

D

Deleted member

I forgot how good Majora's Mask was.
I love BotW, but Majora's does a far better job at immersing me in it's characters and world over just a few hours than BotW does over an entire game.

D

Deleted member

SO.
I downloaded Arena of Valor.

Is it any good, y'all? Figured I'd see what it's about since I don't wanna play League.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I...did?

I mean...usually when I see someone say, "guess what has finally happened?" I usually don't see it said regarding an Avatar change. Blame my sense of ordering on what means something important and what doesn't. :smash:

For my punishment, I'll show off one of the more creative Super Crown transformations I found.
My brain needs a shower.

D

Deleted member

@Shishœ Why is it that whenever I'm a pervert you're aggressive towards me, and yet when you're being a pervert I'm aggressive towards you?

Grant, I think what I said about me wearing the super crown sums up why I'm mad at you.

But still, if we put our anger aside, we could form some kind of alliance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I forgot how good Majora's Mask was.
I love BotW, but Majora's does a far better job at immersing me in it's characters and world over just a few hours than BotW does over an entire game.
Is it because people don't repeat the same stuff daily instead of the fixed three-day pattern that was way less of a pain than people thought it was

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I've returned from a trip to Disneyland, starting out with a very stressful first day, but followed up by two much more successful and enjoyable days afterward.

How's everyone here doing this evening?

LetterO

Smash Lord
Crash N Sane Trilogy is a frustrating yet very fun game. I'd be very happy if the bandicoot got in as DLC for Ultimate.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I...did?

......ok....even now i think this has gone to far....

brb bleach
@Shishœ Why is it that whenever I'm a pervert you're aggressive towards me, and yet when you're being a pervert I'm aggressive towards you?

Grant, I think what I said about me wearing the super crown sums up why I'm mad at you.

But still, if we put our anger aside, we could form some kind of alliance.
its call a lovers spat of claiming territory :V
Well one of the 2 additions is based off you ;)
ooooo speak speak!

D

Deleted member

Is it because people don't repeat the same stuff daily instead of the fixed three-day pattern that was way less of a pain than people thought it was
That and because the sidequests actually give you insight into the characters and help you care about them.
Also it's dungeons are the best in the series. Woodfall is a fantastic starter, Snowhead is solid for it's inter-contentedness, Great Bay is a well executed water level in spite of it's problems, and Stone Tower is the GOAT Zelda dungeon.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
I’m usually the silent one around here and simply tend to observe, so... I don’t really think i’m a weirdo for that reason. :V

D

Deleted member

You all accuse me of being horny, but look at yourselves.

We truly are all identical. :)

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
......ok....even now i think this has gone to far....

brb bleach

ooooo speak speak!
Well I’ve only really thought up the base idea. But you’re character is pretty much you. She’s from like a wizardry academy but she didn’t want that so she left to become the best martial artist... not before learning a couple fire spells.

I’ll flesh it out moreso at a later point.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
That and because the sidequests actually give you insight into the characters and help you care about them.
Also it's dungeons are the best in the series. Woodfall is a fantastic starter, Snowhead is solid for it's inter-contentedness, Great Bay is a well executed water level in spite of it's problems, and Stone Tower is the GOAT Zelda dungeon.
I was kinda saddened about the lack of real dungeons in BoTW. The Divine Beasts were kinda lame.
also molduga is just bootleg molgera and thats a ****ing sin

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
D

Deleted member

I'm not being Horny on Main™, I just find cropped ahegao pics funny lol
Doesn't mean you haven't been horny as of lately. You weirdo.

Something something double standards
Yeah, but the only reason why I show it at all here is because of Shisho.

What about lovers? I'm sorry, I can't hear you.

You all accuse me of being horny, but look at yourselves.

We truly are all identical. :)
Well that's a first.

I was flirting with Cyn Cyn one time and got almost eight likes for it so yeah.
Finally someone gets what I mean. People love the romantic drama especially.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Well I’ve only really thought up the base idea. But you’re character is pretty much you. She’s from like a wizardry academy but she didn’t want that so she left to become the best martial artist... not before learning a couple fire spells.

I’ll flesh it out moreso at a later point.
lol sounds like something i'll do

either that or i flunked out of magic school from bad grade or uncontrolled explosions like megumin :V or by picking to many bloody ights with people nd got expelled, but that whimsical reasoning fits too :laugh:

honestly fits me in real life :V i'm a pretty damn strong person, but got the constitution of a noodle, pretty damn easy to break so i'll defintally be a explosive glass canon red mge :V

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
lol sounds like something i'll do

either that or i flunked out of magic school from bad grade or uncontrolled explosions like megumin :V or by picking to many bloody ights with people nd got expelled, but that whimsical reasoning fits too :laugh:

honestly fits me in real life :V i'm a pretty damn strong person, but got the constitution of a noodle, pretty damn easy to break so i'll defintally be a explosive glass canon red mge :V
well I’m definitely adding that to your backstory.

Now to figure out how... or why... you’d team up with awful incarnate, aka me. lol

D

Deleted member

3555.PNG

I read this as "Trump at UN: Elites my laugh but Americans can see through the lies of the Jedi". :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom