• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
>Logs into Discord and hears the news about a new Pokemon theme in Smash, mentioning that it is "Battle! Steven".

"Oh?"

>Listens to it

Me:

They brought Steven's theme into Smash Ultimate???

>Let's the moment sink in and then realizes:

THEY BROUGHT STEVEN'S THEME INTO SMASH ULTIMATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY FAVORITE CHAMPION'S THEME AND MY FAVORITE TRACK FROM POKEMON FINALLY MADE IT INTO SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I'll calm down, but trust me, you don't know how happy I am about this. I've been WANTING this song to be in Smash for so long!!

And man, to think it'd got such an epic metal rock remix only makes it better! This news made my night!

D

Deleted member

>Logs into Discord and hears the news about a new Pokemon theme in Smash, mentioning that it is "Battle! Steven".

"Oh?"

>Listens to it

Me:

They brought Steven's theme into Smash Ultimate???

>Let's the moment sink in and then realizes:

THEY BROUGHT STEVEN'S THEME INTO SMASH ULTIMATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY FAVORITE CHAMPION'S THEME AND MY FAVORITE TRACK FROM POKEMON FINALLY MADE IT INTO SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I'll calm down, but trust me, you don't know how happy I am about this. I've been WANTING this song to be in Smash for so long!!

And man, to think it'd got such an epic metal rock remix only makes it better! This news made my night!
Glad to hear that! :)

Every night is the same for me. I wake up, and I sleep again.
ya can agree, i haven't been sleeping well lately and just been exhuasted :tired:

its honestly left me badly drained this whole day
I will be watching YouTube when I get home from school after my homework, and all of a sudden I start to feel really tired and I wake up at a time where sleep happens.

It started happening this week.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I'm really excited to see how the music selection for Pokemon and FE is gonna turn out. Sakurai's comment on that one guy in their music team working really hard with FE music makes me excited.
Also, Xenoblade but I think we saw the track count for it and it was about the same as Smash 4, wasn't it?

D

Deleted member

It is really hard to be excited, because being sleep deprived kills the mood.

Ivander

Smash Legend
We’ll have to get you to atleast crush on Chi-Chi
She's okay, but still not a fan. One of my biggest issues with Toriyama's designs in general are the eyes in general. They are very hit or miss for me and with the females, they tend to really miss a lot.

Edit: And I think I just found my most favourite Bowsette meme post.
And of course, someone had to do Super Crown-ception.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Young adult Chi-Chi from DB was the best, it went downhill when Z started.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
oh boy i sure love filling out all these applications and writing essays to get money maybe possibly :167: gonna be a long night

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
She's okay, but still not a fan. One of my biggest issues with Toriyama's designs in general are the eyes in general. They are very hit or miss for me and with the females, they tend to really miss a lot.

Edit: And I think I just found my most favourite Bowsette meme post.
And of course, someone had to do Super Crown-ception.
Mario and Bowser/Bowsette...the oddly normal enough Mario relationship

Also, those eyes for some of the DBZ characters are off

D

Deleted member

If I cause drama at the night, it is because I tend to get crankier in the night, not that I am actually mad at you guys.

D

Deleted member

If this has something to do with the Social forum or a leak, I don't think I want to know, especially if it involves children screaming.
What are you talking about?
i mean it aint that hard to find with the intenet

also you can get in trouble for using r-18 cropped art for icons. Did it once. Got a warning
Yeah but it isn't just art this time.

Also, Alucard never got infracted for some of his avis and besides, mods can't prove anything :p

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Steven's theme's pretty good. Glad it got a remix. Personally hoping for Unova Elite 4 to get in too. Always did like that theme too ever since I first heard it.

I don't know if we'll get Gale of Darkness music, but if we do, Miror B's theme is the clear choice.

D

Deleted member

At your age you should be getting lots of sleep. It helps you develop properly.
Thanks for the advice.
Mirror B.'s Theme or we riot.
But no joke, Colosseum had several great tracks that are worthy of Smash. I can think of quite a few, the Vs. Cipher themes, the Vs. Trainer theme... #OrreforGenVIII
That thing in your signature will probably try to attack me in the middle of the night.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
At your age you should be getting lots of sleep. It helps you develop properly.
>he wants people who are naturally put on a clock to sleep in late to get lots of sleep when schools can begin as early as 7 AM
1514792052164.png

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Chi-chi in Super Dragon Ball Z is pretty great.

Hope this version of her gets into DragonBallFighterZ one day.
She's basically Chun-Li except with a magic staff and fan.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
She's basically Chun-Li except with a magic staff and fan.
Yeah that's pretty much what she is for like the last arc of Dragon Ball.
It's way better then "how did toriyama not get arrested for this design" loli chi-chi. Yamcha even knocks her the **** out no hesitation to prove she's jailbait.

D

Deleted member

Okay folks, here is a tough question.

What are three things you want in a romantic partner that you feel are desires fairly unique to you.
Okay, time to revisit this question now that I thought of some stuff.
1. Self reliability. You can't rely on anyone other than yourself really. Cooperation is great, but there are times where we're going to be seperate or who knows what might happen to one of us.
2. To have some kind of friendship first and foremost, it's a great thing to fallback on since people aren't always horny. I find it bizarre that many people don't care about this at all.

I mean this a different kind of relationship in my example. But when my parents where going through a divorce, and I had to tell the school officer who I'd rather be with. And went on and on how he didn't treat his son like a friend and all of that jazz. I mean, I get it. But still, as my experience as an offspring who's recently become somewhat of an adult. I can say that I'm glad that my parents are friendly with me rather than solely some moral arbiters.

3. They agree Bowsette is lame.

Bowsette is just fap material.
Woke.

Yeah but it isn't just art this time.

Also, Alucard never got infracted for some of his avis and besides, mods can't prove anything :p
The difference is/was that no one here would ever know except for maybe fangirls. Especially since back in the day when I did such a thing, most of it was done by my girlfriend.

With a bowsette avatar however, you know that at least half of the mods are looking at that ****.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I'm aware of "you know who" using a certain word as an insult and apparently, there are some people having a fuss over it.

Or is that not what you are talking about and that's not what finally happened?

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Yeah that's pretty much what she is for like the last arc of Dragon Ball.
It's way better then "how did toriyama not get arrested for this design" loli chi-chi. Yamcha even knocks her the **** out no hesitation to prove she's jailbait.
And then she gets air-punched into the kitchen.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Hmm... I guess I’ll add 2 more protagonists to that thing I’ve been thinking up that noone cares about.

D

Deleted member

With a bowsette avatar however, you know that at least half of the mods are looking at that ****.
They can't hold me accountable unless they show me the evidence. I watched How To Get Away With Murder, I'm a law expert now
I'm aware of "you know who" using a certain word as an insult and apparently, there are some people having a fuss over it.

Or is that not what you are talking about and that's not what finally happened?
Did... did you not look at my icon?
Didnt stop them from ****ing tell me to change my icon because it wasnt allowed.
You should have asked them to message you the evidence tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom