• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Okay folks, here is a tough question.

What are three things you want in a romantic partner that you feel are desires fairly unique to you.
Personal conflicts, genuinely wants to be with me a lot (not clingy, more devoted), and the ability to challenge me in some ways.

Also a desire to actually think in the long term. That seems pretty rare these days.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Toadette isn't really that popular or iconic tbh, she is just kinda of there most of the part, a good chunk of the other Mario character are more interesting, so the artists decided to focus on them instead of Peachette. Mind you, it doesn't change the fact that Peachette was probably made to make Toadette more popular,
I'm actually positive that Toadette was just the scapegoat for Nintendo's experiments. I mean, people were definitely clamoring for Peach to be in a New Super Mario Bros. game , yet Nintendo wanted to keep Peach as the damsel in distress due to it being "Super Mario Bros.", so to fulfil the player's wishes, yet keep the same plot, they made a power-up that allowed Peach to be playable, but thought it would be too weird to have the Mario Bros. or both Toads become Peach, so they made Toadette and gave the power-up to her, as well as applied some of Toadette's trademarks onto the new Peach and made it Peachette to make the transformation less weird.
They just didn't expect people to apply "said logic" to Bowser or another Mario character and have them blow up into popularity.

That aside, Peachette can get said popularity by doing one thing. Make "Peachette" an Alternate costume for Peach in Smash Bros., have the announcer say, "Peachette" and then boom. Popular.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

What are three things you want in a romantic partner that you feel are desires fairly unique to you.
Being nice
not being an asshole
understand me

Oh wait you said unique to me? Nothing really. Just want to be loved

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Well that's tricky since I'm surrounded by weirdos. So uuuuuhhh... The fact that Shisho shares so mich of my taste really doesn't help.
Toadette isn't really that popular or iconic tbh, she is just kinda of there most of the part, a good chunk of the other Mario character are more interesting, so the artists decided to focus on them instead of Peachette. Mind you, it doesn't change the fact that Peachette was probably made to make Toadette more popular, yet, it only made the already popular one EVEN MORE popular, and that alone is hilarious, or sad to some, or both.:ultkrool:

That being said, it's bed time for me, so, have a good day here folks!
And yet Bowsette ironically enough combines Bowser and Toadettes names rather than Bowser and Peach's.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332

I don't think these are unique, but...
I like witty/intelligent people, I like the dynamic of improving each other in different ways like trying new things that you would normally haven't had tried w/o said partner, a few common interests that we can bond over.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
**** man I was trying to remember a word all morning and I finally remembered it!

Jesus christ I hate my stupid brain!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

1- Appreciate

2- Free Form

3- Jazz

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Oh yeah, forgot the most unconventional romantic desire I have.

Joke: Getting a cutie gf to cuddle and snuggle with you in bed

Woke: Getting a gf like Laegjarn to keep the boogeyman away

Ivander

Smash Legend

Pretty hard to decide. I mean, I don't find myself wanting specific features, especially as I find myself thinking or longing for different features, so I try not to let myself have expectations. I guess the only things I want from a partner would be:
1: To be respectful of other people and their likes, dislikes and opinions.
2: To be kind, considerate and conscious of people's issues
3: To be encouraging, motivational and get people moving.

That last bit about getting people moving, I feel is important to me as I can find myself quite unmotivated or lazy when I don't have work on the line. And even then, I can find myself be a bit too lax from time to time. So I would like to get married to someone who is aware of my issues, but still motivates me and gets me moving when I need to or should be.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
In fact, here is more.
After getting sick of seeing Bowsette, Ridlette or whatever character that was made...this one got me to D'awww...even if I am not a fan of Bowser's Garfield face.

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Bowsette > Pauline > Rosalina/Daisy > Peachette > Peach

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

Fairly unique? That's real tough...hmmm....
I would say...

1. Of the same belief. My Christian faith is very important to me, so finding someone of the same mind will help with growth for both her and I, I think. :)
2. Someone who loves spending time with me whenever possible. My favorite love language is "quality time", so this is one of my quirks that is a part of my personality and something I love in relationships.
3. Someone who loves travelling. I love to see new places, whether close to home or on the other side of the globe. If I had all the money and time in the world, I would be visiting so many places I haven't seen haha. If my eventual (hopefully) wife loves travelling, that's icing on the cake for me.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm still confused about Meltan's original reveal: Was the day it was revealed in GO always intended or did Niantic/Pokémon slip up and just played along?

I've heard both stories being the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom