• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Because the sad reality is that the amount of people suffering from mental illnesses like depression or if not that, tangible problems that compromise their self worth and/or will to live, is exceedingly common. Most people are also expertly skilled at hiding it.

If anything, I think it's a stroke of a luck that people here are so open about that sort of thing here, and have people that will literally come here to gather support for those who are becoming a real danger to themselves.

It may be too much for some people but I honestly wish more people were open about this sort of thing. Much of my anxiety IRL comes from two friends who I am fearful may have these kinds of issues, but I can't find the right words or time to bring them up. Even in one case where it's beyond obvious there is something up.
This also reminded me, of the fact Mental Health isn't as widely avalabile as physical health, so its not eaay for those with Mental Health to get the help they need.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
KONO MARTH DA
>The Legendary Hero isn't Hrid.

Really, IS you had one job. With his recent debut to Heroes, this was the perfect time to make Hrid a Legendary Hero, and you missed the golden opportunity. Disappointing.

Well that aside, it's nice that Marth is finally getting the Legendary treatment. I personally don't have any interest in pulling him though.

At least I got VA!Hector and Faye to look forward to pulling for DC and Firesweep Bow fodder respectively.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I JUST NOTICED NEPH'S IN THE BANNER ************.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Really, IS you had one job. With his recent debut to Heroes, this was the perfect time to make Hrid a Legendary Hero, and you missed the golden opportunity. Disappointing.
For what it's worth, in the game files, Hríd's art folder contains only his neutral poses (no attack/damaged art or map sprite), signs of damage intact, and it's located where his assets would be if he were expected to be playable. So for Hríd to be playable, they'd need to either overwrite those (which they won't since they're there for story reasons), or put playable Hríd in a new character slot. Basically, don't get your hopes up for seeing him any time soon, I think.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Mental Health is really hard to diagnose most of the time.

It's a very relative thing as one feeling for one person may be enough to handle but for another it can be too much.

I don't know if we'll ever get a reliable way of solving it.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
For what it's worth, in the game files, Hríd's art folder contains only his neutral poses (no attack/damaged art or map sprite), signs of damage intact, and it's located where his assets would be if he were expected to be playable. So for Hríd to be playable, they'd need to either overwrite those (which they won't since they're there for story reasons), or put playable Hríd in a new character slot. Basically, don't get your hopes up for seeing him any time soon, I think.
I guess he could show up in the future. We should be getting our next red Legendary Hero in October, so there's still time to add those things before then... assuming he even is added at the time.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I just realized that Legendary Marth has broke the pattern of female-female-male with these past Legendary Heroes.

Guess this means we no longer have to think of that rule whenever we predict future Legendary Heroes (although to be honest, I doubted the pattern would continue this month).

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
And proud?

In all seriousness I'm sure you're very handsome even if you don't see it yourself.
I doubt it.

People might say I'm handsome but their actions prove they're bull****ting me.

Roberk

Smash Champion
OH MY GOD MARTH IS HERE AND I HAVE NO ORBS.

That shield is the object the entire series is named after. :p
I told y'all CYL 2 was bait.

Every banner is a bait banner.

I was actually semi-expecting this. When the results of CYL 2 were released, Hector, Ephraim, Celica, and Veronica were on the front page of the voting site but for some reason, Marth was there with them. I'd thought that Marth would get a consolation prize alt for being robbed by Ephraim/split votes and for being one of the only characters who really should get an alt.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Everyone's talking about FEH and I'm back here pretending like I have any idea about what this even means.

So just have this.
1500282391829.gif

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
KONO MARTH DA
Good to see Marth finally get some love. They seem to have done a great job with him as his most acclaimed feat is beating Medeus, a Shadow Dragon, twice over, and his kit seems to be built to completely counter dragons. The only thing he needs is for his stats to line up with the role and he's set.

I'll try to see if I can pull for him as I could use a good dragon counter (Alm refuses to come home), though I'll probably stick with the Brave Banner for a little while longer.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I just realized that Legendary Marth has broke the pattern of female-female-male with these past Legendary Heroes.

Guess this means we no longer have to think of that rule whenever we predict future Legendary Heroes (although to be honest, I doubted the pattern would continue this month).
Male, male, marth, marth
That's the pattern now

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just noticed that Marth now possibly can powercreep the living **** of Ayra.

>Fire Emblem is basically a Regnal Astra
>Completely shuts down Dragons.
>Potentially fast af
>Can give great buffs to teammates.

The Hero-King really deserves this kind of treatment.

Androobie

Banned via Warnings
What if the world really did end in and this is just a collective dream sequence, slowly deteriorating into chaos? You know how the world just kept getting weirder and weirder after 2012? I think we hit the peak sometime in 2016 and now the world's just getting ****tier?

Seems pretty suspicious to me.

D

Deleted member

I just noticed that Marth now possibly can powercreep the living **** of Ayra.

>Fire Emblem is basically a Regnal Astra
>Completely shuts down Dragons.
>Potentially fast af
>Can give great buffs to teammates.

The Hero-King really deserves this kind of treatment.
YES YES YESSSS!

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I guess it makes sense in retrospect why the waited so long with Marth. Being on CYL2 winner's annoucement back in March was a hint of what was to come

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
What if the world really did end in and this is just a collective dream sequence, slowly deteriorating into chaos? You know how the world just kept getting weirder and weirder after 2012? I think we hit the peak sometime in 2016 and now the world's just getting ****tier?

Seems pretty suspicious to me.
I'm pretty sure the Mayan Calendar was just supposed to reset. Not mean the end of the world. Which means we should be calling this year 6 again, but that's lame since 2020 sounds pretty sick.

Now go to bed.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Hey, redfeatherraven redfeatherraven

How's that new Marth alt looking like? :V
Pssh.

Never feared a Falchion before and not starting now.
Only thing I need to prepare for is how Binding Blade interacts with Swordbreaker.

If that nulls his guaranteed follow-up then I don't even have to change my setup.

Otherwise I might need a few more Def buffs, which I can make available, or I need to build in some Atk focus and drop him on player phase. We'll see which.

I can take him either way.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Only thing I need to prepare for is how Binding Blade interacts with Swordbreaker.

If that nulls his guaranteed follow-up then I don't even have to change my setup.

Otherwise I might need a few more Def buffs, which I can make available, or I need to build in some Atk focus and drop him on player phase. We'll see which.

I can take him either way.

I think Dragons can initiate but cannot attack even on enemy phase tho, as the skill says "during combat"
However the counterattack part implies a dragon can sneak at least one attack on initiation.

You are gonna need a DB4 Nowi to kill him lol.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I think Dragons can initiate but cannot attack even on enemy phase tho, as the skill says "during combat"
However the counterattack part implies a dragon can sneak at least one attack on initiation.

You are gonna need a DB4 Nowi to kill him lol.
If that's what it takes.

Screenshot_20180827-010835.png

A L L G L O R Y T O G R I M A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom