• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Smash Ultimate is dead

Bayonetta 3 is dead

Metroid Prime 4 is dead

Doom Eternal is dead

Resident Evil 2 is dead

Devil May Cry 3 is dead

Fire Emblem is dead

Soul Calibur 6 is dead

THE ONLY THING ALIVE HERE IS STREETS OF RAGE 4. WELCOME TO THE NEXT LEVEL BOIS

View attachment 160022
I guess at least MM11, DBFZ and Spider-Man still lives. I'm looking forward to this though.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Just make so Ridley and Dark Samus work well with each other in double and you be sure I play the both of them alot.:ultdarksamus::ultsamus::ultridley:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
As a Pokemon-associated fellow, and a Dragon Emblem aficionado, I'm just happy we got a bulky dragon with a potent STAB attack.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Finally back from holidays, I have time to drop here at last! I've missed a lot this week, haven't I?

Either way, I can say that Jojalole has finally become "JoJolole" since I've finally watched JoJo during last week. I watched it with some friends, and god damn was it fun, I now understand why so many people like it. We only managed to watch till Stardust Crusaders, so whenever I have time I'll watch Diamond is Umbreakable. Joseph is my favourite character, he carried part 2 hard, and I really enjoyed seeing some JoJo memes I already knew in context, makes me appreciate them more. Definitely worth a watch, I really recommend it.

And it seems that while I was gone, some stuff did happen, mainly my girl Elma got into Xenoblade 2! I decided to purchase the Expansion Pass as soon as I could, so I bought it this morning, but I remembered I hadn't played XB2 in months, so I started a new game plus and I'm rushing trough the story to get all party members and find where the hell challenge mode is so I can get Shulk and Elma on my team.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Finally back from holidays, I have time to drop here at last! I've missed a lot this week, haven't I?

Either way, I can say that Jojalole has finally become "JoJolole" since I've finally watched JoJo during last week. I watched it with some friends, and god damn was it fun, I now understand why so many people like it. We only managed to watch till Stardust Crusaders, so whenever I have time I'll watch Diamond is Umbreakable. Joseph is my favourite character, he carried part 2 hard, and I really enjoyed seeing some JoJo memes I already knew in context, makes me appreciate them more. Definitely worth a watch, I really recommend it.

And it seems that while I was gone, some stuff did happen, mainly my girl Elma got into Xenoblade 2! I decided to purchase the Expansion Pass as soon as I could, so I bought it this morning, but I remembered I hadn't played XB2 in months, so I started a new game plus and I'm rushing trough the story to get all party members and find where the hell challenge mode is so I can get Shulk and Elma on my team.
For the challenge mode, you can access to it after chapter 4, there is a portal close to the area where you fight the final boss of chapter 3, so if you already finished chapter 3, come back to the area, and make sure you opened the gift that give you the item you need in the expansion pass menu.

Chrono.

Windjammers 2... Streets of Rage 4... K.Rool being relevant again.

Shin 90s is back ************.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I'm doing Yuri's route in DDLC Purist Mod today.

I think you officially get into a relationship with her too quickly. So quickly that I can't recall exactly where it happened, just that they're calling each other boyfriend/girlfriend now though.

It's been relaxing to go along with so far, such as going to a book store and picking out books together, so it fits Yuri. I'm starting to get to the conflict of her route though, which is that people are spreading rumours about the two of you, saying how Yuri is a "****ing freak" (which makes the first particularly vulgar case of swearing so far), talking about how she cuts herself, and they're trying to label you as a freak now too. So it seems bullying may be a focus of Yuri's route. Sayori suffers from bullying in her route too but it's only part of a larger narrative and theme there.

So far it's been pretty good and while I admittedly felt Yuri was my fourth favourite doki in the past (as I just didn't feel her "conflict" in the original game was as interesting as the others), this mod is fleshing her out a bit more.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

This had some pretty funny parts to it, especially the emmeralyn one.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Intending to main King Dedede and Mewtwo again, with Bowser and Toon Link remaining as my prime secondaries. Of the newcomers, I'm gonna be playing Ridley and especially K. Rool a lot, too.

I play almost every character anyway but those are the ones I'll go for the most.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Don't know if anyone here is interested, but CD Projekt Red's Cyberpunk 2077 has a new 48-minute gameplay reveal. Goes really in-depth, and looks great. I'd post the video, but there's some nudity in it, and I'm not sure if uploading it would be against policy or not.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I finished Yuri's route a little while ago. It's a lot shorter than Sayori's and Natsuki's.

And I finally got a CG!

Here's the artist's tumblr. They did the art for Sayori and Monika's CGs as well.

https://peachcak3.tumblr.com/

In terms of what happened after my last post, you get into a fight with one of the bullies, you get suspended, Yuri breaks up with you and doesn't show up to school. Natsuki and Sayori are the best wingmen throughout everything and in my choices, I basically just wait for Yuri to get back to MC instead of pursuing her abruptly. Then it leads into her opening up about her cutting and all that and it ends after you are given the choice to deal with the bullies after they corner you again, but you can choose to be non-violent this time, which is the correct choice. And the remaining couple of minutes.are just cozy times with Yuri, with her also deciding to see a therapist about the cutting.

All in all, this one is a lot simpler and not as in-depth as Sayori and Natsuki's but it was still enjoyable. I think they could have been a bit more ambitious though, like maybe having Yuri act out at some point. Not to the extent of Act 2 in the official game but you basically have no real "confrontation" with her, which you did with Sayori and Natsuki, so it's not as engaging.

D

Deleted member

Intending to main King Dedede and Mewtwo again, with Bowser and Toon Link remaining as my prime secondaries. Of the newcomers, I'm gonna be playing Ridley and especially K. Rool a lot, too.

I play almost every character anyway but those are the ones I'll go for the most.
I will play a lot of Mario, Chrom, Marth, Ike, Ridley and King K. Rool. I might try out Sonic too.

Also if anyone makes fun of me because I like top tiers, than I take that as an insult. Please do not insult anyone.

D

Deleted member

So you don’t want this posted in the topic so you don’t have to think about how unwelcome she felt? Wow...
All right I think I did a wrong.
They also don't get happy with mini modding though...
Oooh, mini modding is a thing.
Whoops.

Please forgive me!

I actaully really like Pumkpaboo, and I do feel like we are a bit harsh on her...

D

Deleted member

Thank you everyone for reminding me what I did wrong, I am actually not mad.

D

Deleted member

Also I want to get this out of the way, but why do you think I am a troll Z25 Z25 ?

If I actually tried to troll all of you, I would fail miserably.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also I want to get this out of the way, but why do you think I am a troll Z25 Z25 ?

If I actually tried to troll all of you, I would fail miserably.
See you complain about about us calling you an attention seeker, but then you decide to go out tag someone and bring up posts from quite some time ago.

You intentionally do this to try and start things, and that's where I take a problem with it.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
See you complain about about us calling you an attention seeker, but then you decide to go out tag someone and bring up posts from quite some time ago.

You intentionally do this to try and start things, and that's where I take a problem with it.
It only took a year for you guys to start figuring this out. :T

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I'm gonna be playing Ridley
; u ; Meanwhile, I am gonna be suffering from a heartache for not being able to play Ridley because I don't have the console and the game when it comes out...but at least the Amiibo is gonna make me happy. And make me draw Rids a lot more. (and put it beside my Rosalina amiibo because I can :>)

D

Deleted member

I mean, most of your jokes fall flat tho. :ultgnw:
I mean, you are not wrong.

It only took a year for you guys to start figuring this out. :T
That is not true!

Also a drama moment has not happened in like a month. I do not try to start arguments or fights. It always because I get carried away and slip up.

I would never try to start fights with you. I do not hate any of you at all, even though one or two people in here get in my skin.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Man...it's been like, 2 years since Undertale came out? God, I feel like it was like 5 years or so, I remember when I was obsess with this game....even though I never finished it.:lol:

Recently, I been looking back to some stuff about the games, the music, the memes, the theory, etc... at first, I thought I would feel a bit of nostalgia, but not much since I pretty much looked at everything this game could offer, and the horrible reputation that the game and it's fanbase have now those days didn't help at all making me feel comfortale to look at it again. But once I decided to put the bad side of the fanbase out of my head and listened to the musics, especially the tearjerker one...man, my SOUL heart almost break in two, for alot of reasons I won't go over here, but...

I wish I could come back to those times, where Undertale was popular enough to have loads of theory and peoples having fun talking about the game and it's story/characters, but not popular enough that it became a joke to many due to the bad side of the fandom getting out of hand. I wish I could just remove some of my memories of the games just so I could put hundred of hours looking at tumblr post, Tvtrope, the wiki, etc... to know as much as I can on this fascinating world. I wish I could come back to where Youtube wasn't filled with ****ty Undertale clickbait memes compilation and give me the video I remember and actually like.

I just...I just wish I could have no fear talking about Undertale now those days, without getting meme'd on or somethin'. I know there are probably place to talk about Undertale without problems, but all the places I know have either move on to something else, have few peoples remaining or are just straight-up gone...

Like, ****, I'm feeling emotional now writting this, over a video game from 2 years ago of all freakin' things.

Brief, I hope I don't come off as cringing or anything, I felt the need to share this since maybe some peoples here might relate to what I'm talking, but if not, then ignore this and move on, I don't want to bother you with this.

I end this post with the fact that, no matter how time passes, Undertale is still a game that inspirate me as a artist and a writter, alot of characters and plot points are inspired from Undertale, and this is why I feel this game will always have a special place in my heart....that and all the "Ness is Sans" jokes won't let him this god dang piece of weird marvelous game.

On that, I hope you have a good night, see ya.

D

Deleted member

It is understandable to call me an attention-seeker, but to call me a troll is just flat out wrong.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Shadow is my favorite to play as, but kitty is good too.

Wonder if other characters will happen in the full game.
The Chaotix are on the credits screen so they will probably be added.

I could see Silver being added too, since the game seems targeted towards the 1998-2006 era of Sonic fans.

Chrono.

The Chaotix are on the credits screen so they will probably be added.

I could see Silver being added too, since the game seems targeted towards the 1998-2006 era of Sonic fans.
The Chaotix would be dope.

Would laugh if Charmy can just fly semi freely like he was able to in Knuckles Chaotix.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
It's not even September yet and night times are already starting to get chilly
Untitled.png

It's not even September and I already want this hell to end. Buildings are so ****ing chilly inside so I gotta bring a jacket but once I hit outside I melt.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom