• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MainJPW

M.T.A
Would laugh if Charmy can just fly semi freely like he was able to in Knuckles Chaotix.
Charmy's like that in Sonic Classic Heroes and it's completely broken. In that hack, the Chaotix are completely unchanged from Knuckles' Chaotix.

Vector has his climbing and directional airdash, Espio has his wall cling and rainbow idle and Charmy can just break the level.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'm on the edge of sleeping into next year or being so woke I can see into next year. This is ascended drowsiness.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Some info on the Pumpkaboo situation.

I'd rather she not feel like no one here cares about her...... but, it's ultimately her choice to stay off the site or not.

I hope life is going well for her outside of this place.

; u ; Meanwhile, I am gonna be suffering from a heartache for not being able to play Ridley because I don't have the console and the game when it comes out...but at least the Amiibo is gonna make me happy. And make me draw Rids a lot more. (and put it beside my Rosalina amiibo because I can :>)
Well shoot. Sorry to hear. Do you have any idea on when you might be able to get a Switch (and of course the game itself)? Hopefully your wait for it won't be too long.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I'll miss you Pumpkaboo.

I always thought you were cool.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Well shoot. Sorry to hear. Do you have any idea on when you might be able to get a Switch (and of course the game itself)? Hopefully your wait for it won't be too long.
o-o It is gonna take quite a while as I am currently trying to save to get a car, and even though the console and the game are way cheaper than one, it is a necessity, so, it will go first to later hopefully get a job soon back where I live and then I might be able to get the game and console.

D

Deleted member

I feel like I have not defended Pumpkaboo enough.
I feel sad.

She defended me so times, now I feel like it is my turn to help her.

D

Deleted member

I'll miss you Pumpkaboo.

I always thought you were cool.
I feel like I could of made her better if I defended her more.

I feel like it is all my fault. I should of took action when people were hurting her feelings.

Pumpkaboo is a great user, I want her to know that.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

I feel like it is all my fault. I should of took action when people were hurting her feelings.

You can't shift the blame all on yourself when that's simply not the case.

EDIT: just making sure im not a ******** here i meant you aren't guilty for everything

Last edited:

Androobie

Banned via Warnings

Now you’re shifting all the attention over to yourself again by trying to get everyone’s sympathy. Gotta admit, you’re pretty good at it.

D

Deleted member

Now you’re shifting all the attention over to yourself again by trying to get everyone’s sympathy. Gotta admit, you’re pretty good at it.
Do you really think you are helping me at all?

Do you think I am shifting the attention to myself? I know it is not all my fault, but I am saying I should of helped Pumkaboo more.

Also, what makes you superior to me? We are all equal. Why are you trying to put yourself above me?

You have been getting under my skin recently.

What is next, me saying hi is going to be attention seeking?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
o-o It is gonna take quite a while as I am currently trying to save to get a car, and even though the console and the game are way cheaper than one, it is a necessity, so, it will go first to later hopefully get a job soon back where I live and then I might be able to get the game and console.
I hope your search for a job goes smoothly! And again I hope it doesn't take too long to get the console after all that's done, either.

I got a Switch for my birthday last year (even though I insisted on wanting to buy it myself; I couldn't complain about getting it as a gift regardless lol) so I'm all set. That does remind me that I'd like to get a job sometime in 2019 to provide an income for myself, and also help support the house as long as I'm still there, I'm just not yet sure what I'd most like to go for. I've got a few possibilities on my radar, at least.

D

Deleted member

Yeah. Posting the same message twice in quick succession is something I’d call attention seeking.
I did not post that guilt post twice in a row!

If you are mentioning the Z25 event thing, that was a while ago. Drop it.

Also it is painful how you are acting. You think it is "cool" to hurt my feelings.

It is not. I am a person too.

Last edited by a moderator:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The fact that I haven't seen The Incredibles 2 yet pains me. :urg:

My folks aren't as keen on going to movie theaters much anymore with how filthy they get. I can't exactly blame them, but man is it fun to catch some movies on the big screen (not to mention, the sooner I see the movie, the less time I'll have to worry about avoiding spoilers).

D

Deleted member

You can express your guilt all you want, just don’t repeat the same thing over and over again.
All right.

You know your place too. You and I are equal. You are not at the top of me.

Do not think you are above me and it is cool to hurt me.

Tell the truth. Do we have a deal?

Last edited by a moderator:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
All right.

You know your place too. You and I are equal. You are not the top of me.

Do not think you are above me and it is cool to hurt me.

Tell the truth. Do we have a deal?
You're such a ****ing drama queen.

You just said you want it dropped. So drop it. Be the bigger man.

****'s sake.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I hope your search for a job goes smoothly! And again I hope it doesn't take too long to get the console after all that's done, either.
:> Thanks a bunch! xD Though the fact that I am pretty much scared of how it is even gonna go (I know. I should not jump into conclussions...), I may have quite the stuff to deal with! And yeah...I hope that too! :D

I got a Switch for my birthday last year (even though I insisted on wanting to buy it myself; I couldn't complain about getting it as a gift regardless lol) so I'm all set. That does remind me that I'd like to get a job sometime in 2019 to provide an income for myself, and also help support the house as long as I'm still there, I'm just not yet sure what I'd most like to go for. I've got a few possibilities on my radar, at least.
O3O Lucky you! :D And I wish you the best of luck finding a job as well! :> You got the guts, my friend!

D

Deleted member

You're such a ****ing drama queen.

You just said you want it dropped. So drop it. Be the bigger man.

****'s sake.
All right, but can you not be so mean please?
I never said that I was, or even came close to implying it, if I remember correctly. Hell, if anything, you’re acting like you’re bigger than me for demanding me to tell the truth.
All right.

Still, I want to know why you are mean to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom