• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
ya konnie bounces back good :V

why? **** i don't know, people are messed up

basically
Is there at least a police investigation going down?

Whoever did it might target others. Or worse, target your brother again if they are specifically after him.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Yeah, Natz? This is the second time this month your brother's almost been murdered, between the poison and the firework thing. You should seriously get the police involved if it's as bad as you're saying...

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Goddamn, Katt.

Knew Kon was in the hospital but never heard why, that's some ****ed up ****.

LoneKonWolf LoneKonWolf godspeed in the recovery man.

Yeah, Natz? This is the second time this month your brother's almost been murdered, between the poison and the firework thing. You should seriously get the police involved if it's as bad as you're saying...
See this?

Yeah this.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Yeah **** I forgot about the firework thing.

Yeah Natz needs to get the police involved.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Thinking Shantae will be shown off for Ultimate in the Nindies Direct is probably the dumbest thing Smash fans think currently.
It annoys me less than furniture investigating. But other than indie games themselves, why would you expect anything else?

someone put rat poison in his coffee

what followed next was poison control stuff and a lotta vomiting, he was in bad condition and needed to restabalized dued to his weak stomach and system

was kinda a brutal few days
Soooooo....You're all gonna make sure whoever did it gets arrested or sued right?

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Is there at least a police investigation going down?

Whoever did it might target others. Or worse, target your brother again if they are specifically after him.
idk :V his whole office is kinda shut down for now, so i guess its getting investigated
.....you don't know my brother well enough if you think him nearly dying twice in the same month is something new

but ya, things are getting way

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
idk :V his whole office is kinda shut down for now, so i guess its getting investigated

.....you don't know my brother well enough if you think him nearly dying twice in the same month is something new

You realize that's not a normal thing to happen even once, never mind twice a month, right? I'd recommend calling the cops. Seriously. You shouldn't take literally multiple counts of attempted murder so lightly.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
At this point they can nuke Kon and he'll survive. :V

Jokes aside, lets hope the culprit gets caught soon.
The first one could be considered an accident, but targeting his coffee? Damn son.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Well I mean he may be lucky enough to survive things that he shouldn’t, but one day his luck might run out so you shoukd talk to the police at some point.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Oh my god I cringed reading that. What kind of PoS would do something like that? It's literally attempted murder. Hopefully that PoS gets a life sentence.

I really hope everything is all right with LoneKonWolf LoneKonWolf and Natz~ Natz~ I really hope for the best for both you and your brother. It sounds like you've been through a lot and I feel really awful hearing about all this. Please stay safe guys.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
I decided to snipe for reds in the Brave Hero banner. I started from 140 orbs and just dumped them all. I ended up getting another Zelgius, Normal Celica (+ATK -SPD), and Lene (+DEF -ATK).

I also end up getting two Tikis, which were really what I was aiming for, because now she becomes +5! The dream to my first +10 continues to push forward! It was all worth it imo.

I'm satisfied with what I got so far, though I'm still experimenting with other options for her C skill. Other C skills I have her learned are Threaten Atk 3, Threaten Res 3 and Atk Smoke 3. I think I'll keep Panic Ploy 3 on her for the time being.

what followed next was poison control stuff and a lotta vomiting, he was in bad condition and needed to restabalized dued to his weak stomach and system

The **** is wrong with that person? I can't even. This is just messed up. Just why?

Well I'll pray for his recovery. I hope nothing bad happens to the guy regardless and the person with the rat poison gets caught.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I mean, I don't know him at all really, but regardless of how tough you know he is and how tough he feels he is, I don't think "almost dying twice a month" should be part of any person's routine.

Especially if it's by literal attempted murder. Like, you don't accidentally get rat poison in your coffee. That just doesn't happen. Someone did that on purpose, and will potentially do it again. And if not that, target other innocent people.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Fools, every time they try to kill him, he gets a zenkai boost from being near death and becomes stronger than ever before.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Legit if someone tried that **** on me I would beat that person senseless. There's some lines you just don't cross.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
You realize that's not a normal thing to happen even once, never mind twice a month, right? I'd recommend calling the cops. Seriously. You shouldn't take literally multiple counts of attempted murder so lightly.
oh trust me

i know its ****ing not normal dude

it hasn't been normal my whole ****ing life

it happened days ago, yes police are ****ing on it!

i never take it lightly, i was gone for ****ing days and crying in my ****ing bed wanting to get away from everything!

i know ya don't mean anything, but ****, don't think i'm taking anything not seriously about my life dude and my brother is part of that life
Well I mean he may be lucky enough to survive things that he shouldn’t, but one day his luck might run out so you shoukd talk to the police at some point.
yus, already done, already dd, and i know...

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Just reading all of that made me really angry. To think that there's people like that existing in this world makes me wish there was an IRL Death Note to clean the world of this filth.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Just reading all of that made me really angry. To think that there's people like that existing in this world makes me wish there was an IRL Death Note to clean the world of this filth.
Is killing the killers just as morrally just?

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I don't.

That whole show kinda deconstructed the idea.
avi_thirsty.png

Also I'm not outright saying someone would put me on it for being too pretty but goddamn looking this good has to be a crime somewhere.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Goodnight y’all
oh trust me

i never take it lightly, i was gone for ****ing days and crying in my ****ing bed wanting to get away from everything!

i know ya don't mean anything, but ****, don't think i'm taking anything not seriously about my life dude and my brother is part of that life

Sorry to bring this back up for you...

Edit: supposed to be a hug gif :/

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
****, I heard Kon was in the hospital, but I didn't know it was because of anything like that. That's ****ed up beyond all reason.....whoever was responsible for this better be put behind bars, fast.

Hoping Kon makes a full recovery from this, ASAP.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I don't.

That whole show kinda deconstructed the idea.
View attachment 160096

Also I'm not outright saying someone would put me on it for being too pretty but goddamn looking this good has to be a crime somewhere.
Like I said before, i'm not looking to have that discussion. Nor do I want to draw attention to myself with what's going on.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Like I said before, i'm not looking to have that discussion. Nor do I want to draw attention to myself with what's going on.
's cool fam, mostly a quip.

Hey here's a question. What's your thoughts on Battalion Wars? Didn't know they were a thing until the DYKG vid.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
****, I heard Kon was in the hospital, but I didn't know it was because of anything like that. That's ****ed up beyond all reason.....whoever was responsible for this better be put behind bars, fast.

Hoping Kon makes a full recovery from this, ASAP.
Honestly who in the right mind even thinks putting rat poison in someone's drink is okay? It's twisted on so many levels.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Rat poison is pretty ****ed up.

Definitely hoping that the guy gets caught and that kon, natz and their family stay safe and un targeted.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
oh trust me

I can't speak for anyone else but in my case, I don't mean to belittle you or make you out to be a horrible person, I'm sure it's been scary for you.

It's just the way you talked about it before so nonchalantly as if it's something you are used to rang some alarm bells in my head. I know you likely didn't mean to infer anything by it but don't actually let yourselves "get used to" stuff like this. Complacency is a deadly killer in it's own right when it comes to things like this.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
's cool fam, mostly a quip.

Hey here's a question. What's your thoughts on Battalion Wars? Didn't know they were a thing until the DYKG vid.
Yeah I meant no disrespect there. Just that I didn't want to remark on that at a time like this.

Well this is really unfitting given what's going on but i'm kinda indifferent to that series. I mean I looked up gameplay footage of the game and it looks good but never really was my cup of tea. I much prefer the turn-based strategy games and the Wars World cast of characters.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Fools, every time they try to kill him, he gets a zenkai boost from being near death and becomes stronger than ever before.
I can hear the power now.

Woooooah~Hoo-Woooooah!

But seriously, I hope he gets better, because that's ****ed up.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Honestly who in the right mind even thinks putting rat poison in someone's drink is okay? It's twisted on so many levels.
That's the thing; whoever that was, wasn't in a right state of mind. Not at all.

Putting it simply, there's many screwed up people in this world, sadly. I suppose we should probably just leave it at that.

Androobie

Banned via Warnings

...what the ****? Why the **** would anybody do that?

I mean that’s ****ing horrible, but knowing Kon, this is literally nothing to him. I hope his recovery is going smoothly, though.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I can't speak for anyone else but in my case, I don't mean to belittle you or make you out to be a horrible person, I'm sure it's been scary for you.

It's just the way you talked about it before so nonchalantly as if it's something you are used to rang some alarm bells in my head. I know you likely didn't mean to infer anything by it but don't actually let yourselves "get used to" stuff like this. Complacency is a deadly killer in it's own right when it comes to things like this.
its been happening all my life...its kinda hard not to get used to it

but trust me i'm not, life threat is not standard desite how much it happens dude

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
That's the thing; whoever that was, wasn't in a right state of mind. Not at all.

Putting it simply, there's many screwed up people in this world, sadly. I suppose we should probably just leave it at that.
I mean you don't have to be in the right state of mind to know that's completely ****ed up. Unless that person was a literal psychopath, there really isn't any justification.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Goddamn, Katt.

Knew Kon was in the hospital but never heard why, that's some ****ed up ****.

LoneKonWolf LoneKonWolf godspeed in the recovery man.

See this?

Yeah this.
Oh my god I cringed reading that. What kind of PoS would do something like that? It's literally attempted murder. Hopefully that PoS gets a life sentence.

I really hope everything is all right with LoneKonWolf LoneKonWolf and Natz~ Natz~ I really hope for the best for both you and your brother. It sounds like you've been through a lot and I feel really awful hearing about all this. Please stay safe guys.
Hm?

Oh. Yes i am recovering well.

Will take awhile to fully recover, as you can see I'm not dead so i didn't take enough or there wasn't enough in. It'll just be time to return fully to normal.

Either way don't worry about whats happening at my homestead things are being underway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom