• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I mean you don't have to be in the right state of mind to know that's completely ****ed up. Unless that person was a literal psychopath, there really isn't any justification.
Wanted to clarify that what I said still isn't any justification. Bad wording sorry.
Hm?

Oh. Yes i am recovering well.

Will take awhile to fully recover, as you can see I'm not dead so i didn't take enough or there wasn't enough in. It'll just be time to return fully to normal.

Either way don't worry about whats happening at my homestead things are being underway.
I really hope so dude. I cringe at the thought of consuming Rat Poison and that's prob something that would kill me.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Hm?

Will take awhile to fully recover, as you can see I'm not dead so i didn't take enough or there wasn't enough in. It'll just be time to return fully to normal.

Either way don't worry about whats happening at my homestead things are being underway.
Good hearing it man.

Take it easy, keep yourself safe.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Hm?

That bannete in your avatar says otherwise
:p

But as I said before nice to have you back.
So the Shantae thread's in full bloom.
Not after the next smash assist trophy segment it won’t be

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Yeup.

I'm telling ya. If SK didn't, neither will she. I'll die on this hill.
Welp...

Gonna be disappointing for them in about 13 hours or so. Just saying. Uncle Ura knows a thing or two about disappointment so they can join the club. :)

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Wanted to clarify that what I said still isn't any justification. Bad wording sorry.

I really hope so dude. I cringe at the thought of consuming Rat Poison and that's prob something that would kill me.
Believe it or not rat poison isn't a very effective poison to humans. For one how our blood clots and responds makes it slower effective against us, and two they often carry other properties to force its excursion out of the system of creatures that can. Usually through vomit.

It takes a grand amount to kill a human, and a good amount to kill pets such as cats and dogs. Though severe effects are still possible.

Good hearing it man.

Take it easy, keep yourself safe.
Will do.
That bannete in your avatar says otherwise

But as I said before nice to have you back.

Not after the next smash assist trophy segment it won’t be
I like ghost types.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Welp...

Gonna be disappointing for them in about 13 hours or so. Just saying. Uncle Ura knows a thing or two about disappointment so they can join the club. :)
i wouldn't want to join a club that has its leader call themelves uncle ura :V

that sounds like an creepy old man trying to get kids inside

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Welp...

Also wanted to add that Smash reveals don't happen outside Smash Directs and General Directs. Mainly not to take away the attention from whatever's being shown off. Especially with an Indies Direct. Literally no one would care about anything other than the Smash reveal. Such a huge disservice to all the developers showing off their titles in the Direct.
i wouldn't want to join a club that has its leader call themelves uncle ura :V

that sounds like an creepy old man trying to get kids inside
Nah that's just my cheesy nickname I like to use when I talk like an old jaded *******.

Trust me tho. I ain't drivin' around in an Ice Cream Truck.

D

Deleted member

I am still pretty mad about how I was treated though.
I apologize to everyone either way.
Hm?

Hey I am glad you are all right!

Natz~ Natz~ nice to see you back.
You should get the police involved. Do not take those murder attempts lightly.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The only Indie I ever wanted was Shovel Knight, and he's an Assist Trophy. I'm more than content with that.

I don't see Shantae happening. Not any time soon. I think Indies being playable in Smash is some ground that will be broken some day, but likely not soon.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Life is so unfair.
I know you all enjoy bullying me.
Shiny, no: don’t say stuff like that. Why would we enjoy doing that to you when we’re only trying to helping you?

If it’s about before, you just have to move on at this point. I’m not trying to sound harsh here: I’m just trying to help you.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Life is so unfair.
I don't enjoy bullying you.

That said, there are some users here that don't treat you right.

I say ignore them!

Focus on the good people, man. :)

D

Deleted member

Shiny, no: don’t say stuff like that. Why would we enjoy doing that to you when we’re only trying to helping you?

If it’s about before, you just have to move on at this point. I’m not trying to sound harsh here: I’m just trying to help you.
I don't enjoy bullying you.

That said, there are some users here that don't treat you right.

I say ignore them!

Focus on the good people, man. :)
Thanks you two. :)

It is just, I get cranky a lot in the night to you guys for some reason. Especially with the problems that I am facing right now that are not in NintenZone.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター

It is just, I get cranky a lot in the night to you guys for some reason. Especially with the problems that I am facing right now that are not in NintenZone.
If you feel that way, Shiny, why not take a break for a while or head to bed if you’re feeling tired? Usually, crankiness appears when you’re very tired, so it helps to get a lot of rest.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Hey we all get that way at night.

That's actually a part of the day where negative emotions are more prevalent. There were studies on that.

Don't feel bad man, you're cool.

Chrono.

So Spiderman PS4's campaign is reported to be around 20 hours long on easy mode, with skipped cutscenes and no side quest content.

Seems pretty good to me.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Life is so unfair.
If people here are doing that then put em' on ignore. They can go **** themselves really. You're a smart kid with a bright future. Don't be held down by them.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I've tried to understand the appeal of Shantae. I just couldn't get into it.

I also feel a lot of her appeal comes from a sketchy place for a lot of people.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I've tried to understand the appeal of Shantae. I just couldn't get into it.

I also feel a lot of her appeal comes from a sketchy place for a lot of people.
Aren't the games really fun?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Life is so unfair.
Please don't start beating yourself up again, Shiny. I've been there before. If I enjoyed bullying you, would I be saying that?

I know you don't have a good relationship with everyone who visits this thread and that many of us criticize you at times, but don't go on being so negative and doubtful. You're a good kid, and we know that.

If you run into problems with anyone for any reason, just try and put it in the past once it's done, alright? It'll be better for you if you don't continue to worry about what's in the past. Don't fret too much about dealing with anyone you run into serious problems with, either.

D

Deleted member

Thanks, I am calmed down know. :)
See, Swamp Sensei, Yellowlord and Ura know how to handle an argument really well.
If people here are doing that then put em' on ignore. They can go **** themselves really. You're a smart kid with a bright future. Don't be held down by them.
Thanks.

When I grow up, I want to leave North America for a bit and explore Europe and Asia.

I also want more knowledge. Knowledge equals power.
Believe it or not rat poison isn't a very effective poison to humans. For one how our blood clots and responds makes it slower effective against us, and two they often carry other properties to force its excursion out of the system of creatures that can. Usually through vomit.

It takes a grand amount to kill a human, and a good amount to kill pets such as cats and dogs. Though severe effects are still possible.

Will do.

I like ghost types.
Hey, are you alright? I hope you recover well.
Just remind the police more about this.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Aren't the games really fun?
I'm guessing for some, yes, sure.

Personally just couldn't really get it into the one I try.

More power to who likes her for legit reasons, but I've also seen a lot of behavior (not necessarily here) that is nothing less but sketchy and pervy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom