• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
so apparantly the riddler gave away how many new pokemon would be in sun and moon...sort of

dont worry to save you some math not counting forms theres a minimum of 125 new pokemon with 133 being the max
(note when i said not counting forms i meant it oricorio only counted as one pokemon)
Which is pretty good. A nice step up from xy. I could see around 30 Alolan forms as well. So we should be pretty packed with new Pokemon. Sun and Moon is looking pretty hype worthy.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
What up pimps
Nothing much.

My boyfriend is back to his spirits, I'm eating the best German chocolate cake I've ever had, celebrating National Coming Out Day, and now I'm recognized as an influential LGBT user thanks to the Legendary LGBT Twitter group (after a couple reblogs nonetheless).

Last edited:

Cardboardtubeknight

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
4914-7294-5851
Nothing much.

My boyfriend is back to his spirits, I'm eating the best German chocolate cake I've ever had, celebrating National Coming Out Day, and now I'm recognized as an influential LGBT user thanks to the Legendary LGBT Twitter group (after a couple reblogs nonetheless).
Damn dawg sounds like you had a good day. That makes my day good totally

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I'm bored waiting for Corocoro so I did a thing.
Template: http://is.4chan.org/vp/1476239029330.png
Because I was bored also...
fav typings.jpg

Tried not to duplicate pokemon...

*looks at Dark and Ice types*....

What?
Seriously though no other Ice type really comes close to either Sneasel and Weavile for me anyway...not saying I dislike all Ice types though...

Also I cannot decide whether I like Crawdaunt or Sharpedo better...
Normal is always difficult for me since a lot of them I don't really care for...Staraptor, Eevee, Snorlax, Furret, and Exploud could've just as easily made it...

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
so apparantly the riddler gave away how many new pokemon would be in sun and moon...sort of

dont worry to save you some math not counting forms theres a minimum of 125 new pokemon with 133 being the max
(note when i said not counting forms i meant it oricorio only counted as one pokemon)
whoa seriously? i hope thats true.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433

135 not counting new forms is huge, I really hope that's true.

So fricken hyped for this game.

Imma watch that video when I get hope.

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Isn't alcohol a type of drug?
Do you include coffee when you say no drugs?
Alcohol is a drug...coffee is not...
Caffeine is though...and you can get decaf...

Vitamins are also drugs which means if you truly don't want to consume drugs you shouldn't eat pretty much anything...:p

you can drink water though...

Bananija

Count of Trickery
Alcohol is a drug...coffee is not...
Caffeine is though...and you can get decaf...

Vitamins are also drugs which means if you truly don't want to consume drugs you shouldn't eat pretty much anything...:p

you can drink water though...
That's true, I mixed up both for a moment.

It's impossible to not "consume" drugs because our body is full of natural ones. If someone absolutely wouldn't want to be affected by drugs... well... they would pretty much need to stop living.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I never wanted to strangle someone or shoot myself as much as I want to right now, god damn, I need to drink

My sister told me this tea she bought is a hallucinogen, I should try some
Far out.

Don't do hallucinogens with that disposition going into it though. Like, for real.

Edit: Kava isn't a hallucinogen, but I stand by what I said.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Forgot to post this earlier, but here were the results from yesterday's poll featuring favorite main female companion in the entire Pokemon anime:

May: 6 votes
Serena: 6 votes
Misty: 5 votes
Dawn: 1 vote

Iris and Bonnie both got 0 votes.

Looks like May and Serena win out as the most popular female leads in the Pokemon anime, with Misty at a very close second. Honestly, I thought Misty and Serena were going to be tied, but I didn't expect May to be this popular. Dawn didn't get too many votes, probably because she felt like May 2.0.

Not surprised Iris got 0 votes. Easily the worst female lead Ash ever had. Bonnie having no votes though? That's a surprise. I thought she'd get at least one vote.

What is everyone's opinion of Bonnie here? Just curious.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Far out.

Don't do hallucinogens with that disposition going into it though. Like, for real.
Probs don't do hallucinogens with any disposition tbh. I've lost a couple of schoolmates who had no known mental illnesses due to the content of their trips.

Sure is some heavy stuff in here today.

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
That's true, I mixed up both for a moment.

It's impossible to not "consume" drugs because our body is full of natural ones. If someone absolutely wouldn't want to be affected by drugs... well... they would pretty much need to stop living.
We don't consume those because they are already in our bodies though...unless you're a cannibal...When they say you are what you eat----that's not what they meant...
Well, good thing I don't drink coffee! (then again, I've never tried coffee). :p
I mean Tea>>>>>>>>>Coffee...

I'm recalling those moments ordering a tea at Tim's and they give me coffee instead...

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Also I'm gonna be a huge snob here and say American coffee is trash.

Like. Yuck.

I'm from Melbourne and we have some of the best coffee in the world.

Cafe Latte. Flat White. Short Black.

Etc.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
We don't consume those because they are already in our bodies though...unless you're a cannibal...When they say you are what you eat----that's not what they meant...

I mean Tea>>>>>>>>>Coffee...

I'm recalling those moments ordering a tea at Tim's and they give me coffee instead...
This. Who needs coffee when you can feel that nice warm herbal taste running down your throat on chilly autumn days?

That face though...

Cardboardtubeknight

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
4914-7294-5851
Probs don't do hallucinogens with any disposition tbh. I've lost a couple of schoolmates who had no known mental illnesses due to the content of their trips.

Sure is some heavy stuff in here today.
Its a good kind of heavy stuff

Honestly its the experience that stopped me from having that disposition all around. Like a rite to passage only with drugs

Bananija

Count of Trickery
We don't consume those because they are already in our bodies though...unless you're a cannibal...When they say you are what you eat--
How do you think I became human? :troll:

In all seriousness, that's why I put "consume" between citation marks. I just wanted to add on the fact that it's pretty hard to live without being affected by (natural, harmless and regulated) drugs.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Finally someone noticed that I exist, thank you, I felt invisible these for a second

Thats me all the time, I liteerally have no money, just my card, no change lol
I would **** up really hard with a card; I would burn it on a day buying cars and eShop games.

Bananija

Count of Trickery
This. Who needs coffee when you can feel that nice warm herbal taste running down your throat on chilly autumn days?

That face though...
I don't really like the taste of tea to be honest. I prefer coffee, which I drink from time to time.

But none of these beat the King of heated beverages : Hot Chocolate.

Cardboardtubeknight

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
4914-7294-5851
So my friend Jared just came up watching me on this site and asked what it was, and my answer right away was some stupid ****ing website that my stupid ass likes so thats why I'm on it. We've both been going nuts since saying that. Whats wrong with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom