• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Waiiiiit, where's the Dragon/Fighting evo?! I wanna see it! Meh to Grimer and Type: Null

EDIT-
There was a problem fetching the tweet
In other news, someone is claiming that this is the NXs final name. This is about 90% fake, but thats just me
Nintenduo sounds better than Nintendo Duo.
But does Nintenduo sound better than NX? Hmmmmm

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Duo makes sense given it's supposed nature of being a home and portable console. I wonder what NX stands for though. DS stood for Developer System.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
If that's somehow the real name, the upgraded one better be called the Nintendodrio.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
If the console is really supposed to be a console/handheld hybrid, I can see them calling it something like that. Much like how they called the DS like that because of the Dual Screen, 3DS because of 3D and the whole branding idea behind the Wii and Wii U etc.

Guess we will have to wait and see....

Last edited:

Chrono.

Wait a minute
>Leaks talk about a cat that can change its second type by breeding
>Type Null can allegedly add a second type via items

Is this a coincidence or a legit connection? Find out on the next episode of Poke Leak Z.
Duo makes sense given it's supposed nature of being a home and portable console. I wonder what NX stands for though. DS stood for Developer System.
Kimishima said a while back that "NX" doesn't mean anything.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
If that's somehow the real name, the upgraded one better be called the Nintendodrio.
So Nintendoduo and Nintendodrio.
If we do wind up getting a portable with home console dock hybrid thing, we get a coincidental but funny similarity to the Game Boy Tower in the Pokemon Stadium games. Especially since you could unlock the Doduo and Dodrio Game Boy Towers.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Mini Alpha Sapphire update:
I got my final gym badge, did the New Mauville Sidequest, and caught my final team member in the depths of the Meteor Falls, and made it to Ever Grande City. However, before going through Victory Road, I have to grind up my new team member as he's only lv 40 rn.

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
Alolan Grimer looks like he's gone insane. Fitting for the Poison/ Dark typing I guess.
The fact that they're showing off Jangmo-o's evolution this early leads me to believe that it isn't the Pseudo Legendary of Alola. Dragon/ Fighting's nice though, despite the X4 weakness to Fairy of all typings.
Type: Null can evolve??? Now that's just crazy. Pics please.

:094:

D

Deleted member

Alolan Grimer looks like he's gone insane. Fitting for the Poison/ Dark typing I guess.
The fact that they're showing off Jangmo-o's evolution this early leads me to believe that it isn't the Pseudo Legendary of Alola. Dragon/ Fighting's nice though, despite the X4 weakness to Fairy of all typings.
Type: Null can evolve??? Now that's just crazy. Pics please.

:094:
"This early"
I mean, we're just a month away from the game's release. It's not like they have alot of time to reveal it.

D

Deleted member

>Alolan Grimer is Poison/Dark
>Third Dark type Alola form
>Still no new Dark Pokemon
GF couldn't make a lack of Dark gyn this gen so they found another way to bully the type

Alolan Grimer is ugly af
Waiting to see of Jangmo-o's evolution is true, a Dragon/Fighting would be cool
Type: Null evolving is kinda weird but I'll wait to see how it changes typing, probably just gonna use Plates for GF's, and our, convenience because tracking down another set of 17 items is gonna be a pain in the ass
I never wanted to strangle someone or shoot myself as much as I want to right now, god damn, I need to drink

My sister told me this tea she bought is a hallucinogen, I should try some
I know this is kind of late but don't do that
It may not seem like so but there are people in this thread you can consider friends
Also I'm gonna be a huge snob here and say American coffee is trash.

Like. Yuck.

I'm from Melbourne and we have some of the best coffee in the world.

Cafe Latte. Flat White. Short Black.

Etc.
Almost any foreign coffee sucks so much though
Brazilian coffee is where it's at, we didn't have it as the main source of economy for so long for nothing
Except you kind of need water to make these drinks....

Unless you prefer making tea, hot chocolate, and coffee out of milk.
Who the **** makes hot chocolate with water?
I can understand not putting milk in coffee and just using water, but hot chocolate with water is just wrong

Chrono.

Serebii posted more details on Shiruvadi, it's Ability is called AR System and it allows it change type according to its held item.

This makes me think it's gonna be a more flexible version of Multitype.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Oh damn. I love how it seems like the latter three are like, going do or die for apocalypse preparation, while Snorlax is just mad it woke up. :laugh:

Really like Fearow in particular.
Thanks! My pokemon game is where the evil team has already won so it's entirely season locked.

praline praline Have I mentioned I've enjoyed these designs so far? Feel like I keep forgetting to.
You mean my pokemon game? I've noticed you like all the posts but yes this is the first time you mentioned. Thank you!

Chrono.

Grimer and Koffing have always been favourites of mine, so I'm happy.

I've already read people calling Grimer a palette swap though.

:glare:
To be fair, most Alolan forms kinda are so far.

Sandshrew's line, Exeggutor and Raichu being the more drastic changes.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Grimer and Koffing have always been favourites of mine, so I'm happy.

I've already read people calling Grimer a palette swap though.

:glare:
My issue with Grimer is how it's a pile of sludge that evolves into a different pile of sludge that has the same height and weight with nothing going for it. People whine about Garbador but that at least makes more sense as Unova is America andAmerica has a littering problem, thus Garbador being a trash bag makes sense for the world around it

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
All the developers raving about the NX has actually got me worried. I'll let XKCD explain for me.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I do. So y'all better keep that **** in ****ing spoiler tags.
I do. So y'all better keep that **** in ****ing spoiler tags.
It says right in the OP that talking about leaks like this is perfectly fine/doesn't need a spoiler tag. Hell, this group came out of the now-defunct leaks group.

Plus Corocoro leaks basically on schedule. May as well be the official announcements. There's not really a need to spoiler tag it.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It says right in the OP that talking about leaks like this is perfectly fine/doesn't need a spoiler tag. Hell, this group came out of the now-defunct leaks group.

Plus Corocoro leaks basically on schedule. May as well be the official announcements. There's not really a need to spoiler tag it.
I'd like to see them shown in video first. It's the most hype way.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Wasn't there close to an entire month between Pallasand's Corocoro leak and it showing up in a video? I know videos are more hyped, but people shouldn't be forced to spoiler something for that long, especially when it comes to an official announcement outlet like Corocoro.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Wasn't there close to an entire month between Pallasand's Corocoro leak and it showing up in a video? I know videos are more hyped, but people shouldn't be forced to spoiler something for that long, especially when it comes to an official announcement outlet like Corocoro.
Oh I know that. I just want to get them from videos first.

But like always I can't cause gamexplain made a video about it with a shadow of Grimer so obviously there's an Alolan form.

D

Deleted member

First time we had SM news on CoroCoro was Rockruff and Komala
They were never showcased in an english trailer until Lycanroc's trailer and Komala is still in the same situation
CoroCoro is its own source of info, it doesn't necessarily have trailer info and most of the time the info is "exclusive" to it

Also, how long will it take for Type: Null's evolution and Giorno pics to just leak already?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
First time we had SM news on CoroCoro was Rockruff and Komala
They were never showcased in an english trailer until Lycanroc's trailer and Komala is still in the same situation
CoroCoro is its own source of info, it doesn't necessarily have trailer info and most of the time the info is "exclusive" to it

Also, how long will it take for Type: Null's evolution and Giorno pics to just leak already?
Rockruff and Komala were officially shown atleast a month before Lycanroc.

Burruni

Smash Hero
Oh I know that. I just want to get them from videos first.

But like always I can't cause gamexplain made a video about it with a shadow of Grimer so obviously there's an Alolan form.
You can't both say you don't want to be "spoiled" by information from an official outlet that regularly has its information spread a few days before it releases or other leaks and be subscribed to a channel that prides itself on reporting on major leaks/rumors/news.

We've never seen Komala in video form.
And Rockruff was only seen as an npc thing, like when it was first found out, and as Kukui's "pet."

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If the entirety of Keijo is about butt fighting and **** like this
I think I might have found another series to watch this season
EDIT: I just read the synopsis, it's ****ing lit fam
Not in a trailer though
Rockruff showed up in some but it was never acknowledged
Komala is only in the site
Though both were showcased in a japanese trailer a month after CoroCoro revealed them

Last edited by a moderator:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
This'll probably be Jangmo-o's final evo considering it's typing:

Type: Null's evo sounds interesting though.

Komala is the new Kellam.

Nah, he won't happen until we get our entire Chinese Zodiac of Fire starters. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom