• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
SFV is getting some Halloween DLC.

There's a certain someone in the background too.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Only one page of CoroCoro leaks breaks my CoCoro.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I'm actually surprised.

IMG_2787.PNG

Japan actually plays Xbone games but the Kenichiro "Life & Hometown" Taka does. Maybe we can meet up in Horde Mode

Estival Versus on Xbox One when?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I'm actually surprised.

View attachment 118854

Japan actually plays Xbone games but the Kenichiro "Life & Hometown" Taka does. Maybe we can meet up in Horde Mode

Estival Versus on Xbox One when?
Now tagging AwesomeAussie27 AwesomeAussie27 :troll:

Meanwhile, I can't wait to show off the duck toy I've completed over the past several weeks. My mother's been looking forward to keeping it on her counter once I bring it home soon. Easily one of the best wooden projects I've made since the Holiday Dog.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035

Meanwhile, I can't wait to show off the duck toy I've completed over the past several weeks. My mother's been looking forward to keeping it on her counter once I bring it home soon. Easily one of the best wooden projects I've made since the Holiday Dog.
Lol.
Also nice to see you again.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Alola Grimer is ok (I like the dorky buck teeth), but I wonder what Alola Muk would look like. I hope we see those hidden evolutions for Jungmo-o.

Tagging wasn't really needed since I already saw Lord Takaki's post. :p

He's got good taste in games. Hopefully he does have plans on supporting the Xbox players out there despite Microsoft being incredibly niche in Japan.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Alright, so what did we have le- oh no images of the coolest parts yet? OK. :(

Type: Null and Jangmo-o evos are important for me deciding what I want to use.

Also I feel bad for that poor Grimer because everyone's being nastier to it than it's biomass would be to people IRL and I'm just completely indifferent to it either way unless it ends up being a poop monster or something. And since it seems associated with motor oil, I doubt that.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Corocoro leaks!.....

*checks Serebii*

:mad088: Dark type now....I guess sure...as long as Muk looks cool, never was a fan of Grimer, but I like Muk...
soooo....umm...when are we actually getting "*NEW*" Dark types GameFreak?...because :019::052::mad088:are not excatly the most exciting reveals for this gen's Dark types so far....Dark got nerfed greatly last Gen with the introduction of Fairy types don't nerf it to the point you're not even going give us new mons!!!:drflip:

and teases for Jangmo-o's evo (Dragon/Fighting) Nice! Made perfect sense considering Jangmo-o's description...Now....I'm wondering if my Griffin theory is correct, but they're not showing it...don't tease me like this:drsad:
Type: Null can evolve into Arceus 2.0 it seems...

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Depends on how many items can change it's type. As long as it's more than Genesect's four.

I wonder if Type: Null and it's evo can breed. If not then there must be a way to get more in game.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
For me, Alola Grimer is alright if I were to think of it as an alternate Poke. The yellow smear is kind of strange while the addition of teeth only makes it sillier.

This makes me wonder if the actual Alola Muk looks much more silly compared to the semi-threatening purple gunk we know and love. Now that is something I'm definitely worried about.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Corocoro leaks!.....

*checks Serebii*

:mad088: Dark type now....I guess sure...as long as Muk looks cool, never was a fan of Grimer, but I like Muk...
soooo....umm...when are we actually getting "*NEW*" Dark types GameFreak?...because :019::052::mad088:are not excatly the most exciting reveals for this gen's Dark types so far....Dark got nerfed greatly last Gen with the introduction of Fairy types don't nerf it to the point you're not even going give us new mons!!!:drflip:

and teases for Jangmo-o's evo (Dragon/Fighting) Nice! Made perfect sense considering Jangmo-o's description...Now....I'm wondering if my Griffin theory is correct, but they're not showing it...don't tease me like this:drsad:
Now, now, it's only 2.0 if it's an improvement.

This sounds like it's going to pan out to be the biological equivalent of a knockoff product.

Still sounds like a really awesome concept, though, I'm curious as to what it looks like.

what Im saying is, i dont feel very welcomed here
What would it take for you to feel a little more welcome?

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
For me, Alola Grimer is alright if I were to think of it as an alternate Poke. The yellow smear is kind of strange while the addition of teeth only makes it sillier.

This makes me wonder if the actual Alola Muk looks much more silly compared to the semi-threatening purple gunk we know and love. Now that is something I'm definitely worried about.
I'm getting the image of Alolan muck looking like a melted clown's face. That's silly and threatening all in one.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Now, now, it's only 2.0 if it's an improvement.

This sounds like it's going to pan out to be the biological equivalent of a knockoff product.

Still sounds like a really awesome concept, though, I'm curious as to what it looks like.

What would it take for you to feel a little more welcome?
Type Null's design already makes it better than 'goat stuck in fence god'

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I'm not gonna beat around the bush. Alolan Grimer looks stupid.
It's like someone threw paint at it and whatever stuck was used.

It's a little underwhelming to say the least.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
What I'm expecting for Alolan Muk...
Corn Teeth and all :troll:

D

Deleted member

your right
It doesnt seem like it at all

I guess its just me feeling that way
Sorry if this will come off as rude but, being all mopey sorta kills the mood so try being more positive if you want others to welcome you here
I know you're a cool person so don't feel like no one here cares about you :p
Why is the anime Kaijo such trash
Are you talking about the "No punches or kicks. Butts and breasts only. Water sumo." anime? Because that sounds like the best premise I've ever heard for an anime in a long time

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So in somewhat old news that I'm not sure too many people in this thread would care about, I can't believe no one told me Jeremy Jordan is playing a role on the upcoming Tangled: The Series. D: That's awesome news and no one told me (found out completely by accident).

I'll admit I have high hopes for this one, and I don't think they're unfounded. Disney Channel and Disney XD's cartoons have been pretty damn great lately (Gravity Falls, Wander Over Yander, Star vs The Forces of Evil) with only one standing out as notably terrible (Pickle and Peanut...).

Plus they're bringing back basically all the original voice cast, so I think it's in good hands. Like it should be. Tangled's honestly one of my favorite Disney films.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I am the great Mighty Muk.

And I'm about use Sludge Bomb, you schmuck.

A huge supply of sludge.

Which in my pile won't budge.

How about about some Poison you little Puff?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

what Im saying is, i dont feel very welcomed here
If it's because no one replies to your posts on a subject of your own, that pretty much happens to everyone here, and it can't be helped, it's just how threads like these are in general. The thing is with social interactions though, is that you need to find a common ground and interest.
Perhaps I share that.

Also, being more positive helps. Not that you have to be overly positive or fake it, just a bit less negative.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I am the great Mighty Muk.

And I'm about use Sludge Bomb, you schmuck.

A huge supply of sludge.

Which in my pile won't budge.

How about about some Poison you little Puff?
Great, now I want to name my Muk after the Great Mighty Poo.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Type Null's design already makes it better than 'goat stuck in fence god'
Hey, I like a good chimera too, I'm just referring to what I expect it's lore and stats to be. And just because Type:Null is awesome doesn't mean Arceus is any less for it.

. . .Reeeeaaallly hoping we get more images soon, apparently the person who shared the Grimer image isn't going to scan any more.
Ill just have to change how i am/what im like. Its no big deal
Aw, come on, don't be l-no, no, that's the wrong phrase here.

What's specifically making you feel unwelcome? Like, list specific times it happened if you can so people can't just up and deny it.

D

Deleted member

Great, now I want to name my Muk after the Great Mighty Poo.
Unfortunately, 12-character limits are still a thing
gf says the same thing but its Kinda hard when everyday is beyond stressfull

Sorry, Ill just stop now
It's okay being tired and stressed out
Just don't feel like it's your fault
You're not a bother nor incovinience to anyone here

On another note, why are there so many Uno panels that look like cropped ahegao?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
You know, when I'm negative there's always a small part of me screaming inside for someone to cheer me up. It feels like the way most people interact with Taiko in this situation is clinically trying to tell them how they're supposed to be acting instead of actually trying to make them feel welcome.

I can't actually get inside their head and speak for them, but if I were in their place I'd probably feel slightly less welcome if people kept treating me like a computer that needs an antivirus run instead of a human being that wants a bit of support. Maybe. . .put a little more fuzzy blankets into attempts to try to help. It's like taking someone who feels cold to the hospital and them lying them on a metal hospital bed. A slight difference in wording seems like it would go a long way here.

D

Deleted member

gf says the same thing but its Kinda hard when everyday is beyond stressfull

Sorry, Ill just stop now
Well, actually this is what I mean. You're not really doing anything wrong, you're just being critical of yourself when you haven't done anything to deserve to feel so ashamed.

And I'm not critsizing you for this, this is coming from someone who usually has the same problem of being way too critical.

If it helps any, I'll always be someone you can talk to if you need it. I don't mean to unwelcome someone I'd gladly be friends with.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Skylanders is getting a Netflix series called Skylanders Achademy. Looks to be your standard run of the mill kids show. Spyro seems to be the main character so he's got that going for him at least.

Wonder if Crash Bandicoot will cameo at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom