• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
The everyone's a winner mentality is gonna kill this website.

I'm laughing so hard.
That's the CEO of Inti Creates, clearly pissed at the newest MN9 trailer. lmaooooooo
This has gone from a trainwreck to a massive plane crash of stupidity, greed and salt.

#Save.Us.Capcom

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Woo free trophies.

I'm really in Mario Maker at the moment. I'm making heaps of Smash x Mario levels. I'm about to finish a Fox level, and I have a Pit, MK and Olimar level.

Any suggestions as to which character I should make a level for next?

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
And now we will never like your posts again. Never ever. Not in the history of ever.

Even after you leave this place (because everyone will one day) we will never like your posts never ever again.
LIES!!!

Within the past hour I've already accumulated an additional 1500 likes!!!!!
fwe.jpg

:p

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
This makes me less interested in Drinking Coke if real

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So...

Is there that little communication going on between departments in Inti Creates?

Last edited:

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
and in news im estatic for Monster hunter amiibo!

you must confront the amazing detail

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
So...

Is there that little communication going on between departments in Inti Creates?
Inti Creates were co-developers along with Comcept.

The marketing (and by extension, the trailer) was done by Deep Silver, who's publishing the game, at least outside of Japan.

Aizu is clearly pissed off at Deep Silver for handling the trailer the way it was.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Well, I just had my first non-Avatar marriage.

Saizo and Hinoka are now hitched. Didn't see that happening but it was charming.

Also I got to A+ Support with Kaze and Saizo but there was no conversation. I was expecting them to hug it out because their Supports deal with a heavy topic.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
My best guess is the trophy that people are randomly getting now is actually an old trophy given out to some people when they applied to be in the Backroom when they used to do the party buses and move em around all over smashboards, but because the system was kinda broken back in Bionic days not everyone got it.

So 75/:mad: for the ones accepted in the backroom, the 15 point one is people tried but were declined since there's some people with the trophy back in 2013/4.

With that post done, time to never return here again. :088:

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
When you accidentally impale your wife's leg to the bed.

Still getting the hang of that Dragon Fang thing.

D

Deleted member

Smashboards jokes about this but I'm pretty sure I have a fanclub irl
Screenshot_2016-05-26-09-02-41-1.png

Aww man, I can't believe I lost an AA trial here
Well, I just had my first non-Avatar marriage.

Saizo and Hinoka are now hitched. Didn't see that happening but it was charming.

Also I got to A+ Support with Kaze and Saizo but there was no conversation. I was expecting them to hug it out because their Supports deal with a heavy topic.
A+ supports wield no conversations nor stat bonuses, the only thing they do is give access to the other unit's main class through Friendship Seals
I don't know how it works if they share them like Kaze and Saizo but I'm pretty sure it gives them their secondary class instead
They're also not mutual so Kaze can achieve A+ with Saizo while Saizo does it with another character

This also reminds me, Partner Seals let you reclass to your spouse's primary class or, in the avatar's case, the chosen talent at the start of the game

Ivander

Smash Legend
I don't know how it works if they share them like Kaze and Saizo but I'm pretty sure it gives them their secondary class instead
They're also not mutual so Kaze can achieve A+ with Saizo while Saizo does it with another character

This also reminds me, Partner Seals let you reclass to your spouse's primary class or, in the avatar's case, the chosen talent at the start of the game
For characters, like between Kaze and Saizo, they are both Ninja while their secondaries are Samurai, so for both of them, their first class is acknowledged as they both share the same first class, but not their second class. Basically, if one A+s with the other, your Friendship Seal will make them a Samurai despite them having Samurai as a secondary. This is also the case for characters and their spouses, most notably Niles & Nyx. Both of them will get nothing new from each other, although their daughter will get Diviner as a 3rd class.
Also Subaki and Selena. Despite Subaki having Samurai as a secondary, Selena will only get Pegasus Knight from him despite already having it as her secondary. On the other hand, Subaki will actually get Mercenary from her as Merc is her first class.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Apparently, there are Professor Layton characters in Yokai-Watch: Wibble Wobble now.

Well it's nice to know Level-5 didn't forget about the series yet, here's hoping to hear more from it next year....

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
Did anyone else get the "Only the Best is good enough" trophy yesterday?
Has anyone figured out what it's for?

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
That's true, I just would've preferred something closer to the games, rather than another Ordinary High School Boy plot.
To be fair that is close to the games if you count Battle Network/Star Force

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Apparently, there are Professor Layton characters in Yokai-Watch: Wibble Wobble now.

It's nice to see Level 5 still acknowledges Professor Layton despite the series being on hiatus right now. I especially like how Descole is one of the four Layton icons!

D

Deleted member

Eww that design

Someone kill this thing, take it out of its misery

Last edited by a moderator:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
It's nice to see Level 5 still acknowledges Professor Layton despite the series being on hiatus right now. I especially like how Descole is one of the four Layton icons!
They also have Teen Layton in it so there might be even more I don't know about. Don't actually play Yokai-Watch myself.

------

Also regarding Mega Man cartoon, the design itself isn't the worst, what's bothering me is the style and drawing itself. Looks like a college student's first Flash animation.

Though it's probably concept art so I will give it the benefit of the doubt.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Speak of the devil.....

Just yesterday I was wondering if it was possible to do something like the unrestricted pause camera code from Brawl in Sm4sh Explorer only for this to come along a day later. Good to know that its being worked on.

I've been trying to work on the item files, trying to do a (presumably) simple thing like changing the ammo of the Ray Gun item, but I haven't had much luck in figuring out where exactly the code is stored. I guess I'll try to do a bit more research on that....

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Eww that design

Someone kill this thing, take it out of its misery
...I feel I'm gonna be the weird guy, but I find this design fine. What's wrong with it ?

A fusion of both retro and new aspects.
People on the Internet should really learn to cool down sometimes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I actually think the design might be for the article for itself than it being official.

The Megaman Twitter posted the news but didn't post the design.

So maybe there's some hope for a better design

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
"The cycle never repeats itself in quite the same way..." :rosalina:

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I think the design is fine, except for...that face.

I actually really like the rest of it. It's Tron-ish. :p

ALSO
There's gonna be a new poll about games you're hyped for coming out this year. Leave some suggestions for poll options! You're not limited to just Nintendo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom