• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Has Monolith ever done a Sticker Star?
Arguably, they kinda did with Xenoblade, as Xenogears was their forte. However, a 'Sticker Star' is taking what fans loved out of a sequel. To which I say...THEY DID! ONLY CROSS CAN BE CUSTOMIZED WITH CLASSES AND WEAPONRY! NONE OF THE OTHER PARRY MEMBERS COULD HAVE! THEY ALSO GOT RID OF TUTORIALS AND NEVER EXPLAINED A SINGLE THING WHEREAS THE ORIGINAL XENOBLADE HAD A TUTORIAL MENU IN CASE YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTAND SOMETHING!

:088:
He is so happy :D
Probably because he is a posion type and poison types are awesome

"Do you have a fan club yet?"

Smashboards if anything I have a hate base. The only one around here with a fan club is Swamp. :p

If the first one wasn't bad, why would the second one be?
If you're going to use Egdeworth gifs have the respect for the man not to make him say things so easily countered. :p

Personal take on the matter
I hate a LOT about XCX and its poor choices but I see no reason to believe XCX wont be good. Let alone "bad" as the original statement decrees. We even have Monolith straight up saying they had issues with development.

Most devs wont say that. They probably have every desire to address their shortcomings.

I just hope they make Mira better than the already stupendous world it is. (Best open world i've ever played. Only real contender is the Capital Wasteland)

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I just got the 'Do you have a fan club yet?' trophy....

apparently I received 1000 likes...and this happened while we are talking about other trophies on the site...

inb4 fishing for likes...

Red & Green

Just call me Red.
NNID
123Gallon
3DS FC
1332-8993-7355
Switch FC
1960-8956-3517
I just got the 'Do you have a fan club yet?' trophy....

apparently I received 1000 likes...and this happened while we are talking about other trophies on the site...

inb4 fishing for likes...
And now we will never like your posts again. Never ever. Not in the history of ever.

Even after you leave this place (because everyone will one day) we will never like your posts never ever again.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
He is so happy :D
Probably because he is a posion type and poison types are awesome

"Do you have a fan club yet?"

Smashboards if anything I have a hate base. The only one around here with a fan club is Swamp. :p

If you're going to use Egdeworth gifs have the respect for the man not to make him say things so easily countered. :p

Personal take on the matter
I hate a LOT about XCX and its poor choices but I see no reason to believe XCX wont be good. Let alone "bad" as the original statement decrees. We even have Monolith straight up saying they had issues with development.

Most devs wont say that. They probably have every desire to address their shortcomings.

I just hope they make Mira better than the already stupendous world it is. (Best open world i've ever played. Only real contender is the Capital Wasteland)

Witness. I have a question. You mentioned whether or not XCX was good or not. I agree that overall, it's a fun game, but you made the same mistake as Mr Saur...WE'RE TALKING ABOUT XCX 2! This is proof the prosecution has made up the testimony of the witness!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If anyone is curious, apparently the ROM of an unreleased game was dumped online

It doesn't look half bad

It's based on a crappy Funimation Cinderella sequel

Ironically it has higher quality than the film it's based on.

Because the film was delayed 3 years, the game was NEVER released

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Wait, what if.....

:088:It was born when sludge in a dirty stream was exposed to the moon’s X-rays. It appears among filth.

Red & Green

Just call me Red.
NNID
123Gallon
3DS FC
1332-8993-7355
Switch FC
1960-8956-3517

Witness. I have a question. You mentioned whether or not XCX was good or not. I agree that overall, it's a fun game, but you made the same mistake as Mr Saur...WE'RE TALKING ABOUT XCX 2! This is proof the prosecution has made up the testimony of the witness!

OH **** SHE'S USING 'EM BACK

WE HAVIN' A NERDABOUT, BOIIIIIIS

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Now here's some fun trivia.

Did you know that most of the Robot Masters from Mega Man 2 to 8 are actually ideas that were send by fans?

You see, Capcom used to held contests so that fans could sumbit ideas for new Robot Masters, but the contests from 2 to 5 were Japanese exclusive. However, when Mega Man 6 was in development, Nintendo Power asked readers to sumbit their own boss ideas to NP's headquarters, and these sumbissions then would be passed onto Capcom. This gave non-japanese gamers the opportunity to show some new boss ideas and send them to Nintendo Power, and in turn, to Capcom.

Because of this, Mega Man 6 is the first (and currently only) game in the series to feature Robot Masters not created by Japanese fans. Those 2 beign Knight Man (created by Daniel Vallèe from Canada) and Wind Man (created by Michael Leader from the United States)

So why im telling you all this? Because i found this article, which is an interview with Daniel Vallèe, the creator of Knight Man.

Some of you may know this and some of you may not.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior

Did you know that most of the Robot Masters from Mega Man 2 to 8 are actually ideas that were send by fans?

You see, Capcom used to held contests so that fans could sumbit ideas for new Robot Masters, but the contests from 2 to 5 were Japanese exclusive. However, when Mega Man 6 was in development, Nintendo Power asked readers to sumbit their own boss ideas to NP's headquarters, and these sumbissions then would passed onto Capcom.

Because of this, Mega Man 6 is the first (and currently only) game in the series to feature Robot Masters not created by Japanese fans. Those 2 beign Knight Man (created by Daniel Vallèe from Canada) and Wind Man (created by Michael Leader from the United States)

So why im telling you all this? Because i found this article, which is an interview with Daniel Vallèe, the creator of Knight Man.

I heard that was only true for 6. Explains Spring Man tbh

*Miles shrug.gif*

I do hope you wouldn't jump to conclusions so quickly. Do note the witnesses's title.

*Presents Zebei's profile*

"Typo Master"

It is entirely reasonable our witness "masterfully" made a mistake in their report and intended to reference XCX2.

The possibility certainly exists.

Last edited:

Red & Green

Just call me Red.
NNID
123Gallon
3DS FC
1332-8993-7355
Switch FC
1960-8956-3517
Your honour, it's clear that the testimony was made up, and I demand another day for investigation on the matter!
Eh. I'm bored.

Due to Mr. Swampworth being "bored" of this jury, I hereby claim Annugix Wraght and her claims on this investigation...

(I don't even have the slightest idea on what the **** you both were arguing about)

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
*Miles shrug.gif*

I do hope you wouldn't jump to conclusions so quickly. Do note the witnesses's title.

*Presents Zebei's profile*

"Typo Master"

It is entirely reasonable our witness "masterfully" made a mistake in their report and intended to reference XCX2.

The possibility certainly exists.

(crap, he's got me good here...Time to think out of the box!)
So Zebei is a Typo Master, That's certainly a good argument...If you didn't contradict yourself! You claim it was merely a typo...Yet you went on about XCX! Also, that would have implied I made the typo, as I'm the one who originally said XCX2!

Red & Green

Just call me Red.
NNID
123Gallon
3DS FC
1332-8993-7355
Switch FC
1960-8956-3517
And now I'm in the slightest mood to continue on with Ace Attourney, myself...

I'll get on the second case, then.

D

Deleted member

Hey at least this.........arguement? Gave me an idea for a new Robot Master. LAWYER MAN, he attacks by sending you onto court.

Original the Robot Master, Do not steal.

Last edited by a moderator:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I heard that was only true for 6. Explains Spring Man tbh
According to what I read online, Spring Man WAS part of the contest for Mega Man 6. But didn't make it in 6

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
With all the times Ace Attorney comes up here, I'm surprised it doesn't have a trophy.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

You see, Capcom used to held contests so that fans could sumbit ideas for new Robot Masters, but the contests from 2 to 5 were Japanese exclusive. However, when Mega Man 6 was in development, Nintendo Power asked readers to sumbit their own boss ideas to NP's headquarters, and these sumbissions then would be passed onto Capcom.

One of the many many reasons I want there to be a Mega Man 11. A new RM contest would be perfect for the 30th Anniversary. :p

There are so many ways Capcom could get back in fans good graces. Honestly the only thing that would create more interest from the gaming community would be a create your own Pokemon contest...and maybe a create your own Sonic character contest. :troll:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Oh, I see I missed Xenoblade X talk while I was playing Xenoblade X. IMO, Xenoblade X has more positives than negative. That being said, weapon fashion gear, as well as a dye system should be a must for the next game. I would say more things, but most of my negatives are merely cosmetic-related and nitpicky rather than gameplay-and character related.

Red & Green

Just call me Red.
NNID
123Gallon
3DS FC
1332-8993-7355
Switch FC
1960-8956-3517
With all the times Ace Attorney comes up here, I'm surprised it doesn't have a trophy.
Honestly, I don't even know anymore. I think we were all kind of just swallowed along in Mr. Swamp's wild ride.

I don't even think we reached the hell section of the ride, yet.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Oh neat.

Just got the "Friends with Everyone" trophy for getting 2500 likes. :p

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
HEP HEP i have gotten 3 trophies in the past few hours and have posted nothing HEP

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I love how unbalanced this new one is too, lol. It completely threw off the Most Points list under the Members tab. :laugh:

Nerf plz.png

Chrono.

I'm laughing so hard.
That's the CEO of Inti Creates, clearly pissed at the newest MN9 trailer. lmaooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom