• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Now that I think about it, I wouldn't mind a Strider Hiryu Mii costume in Smash 4. Capcom's already reprsented, and he's made a few appearances on Nintendo platforms (he had that NES game, plus the Genesis/Mega Drive port of the Strider arcade game is on the Wii's Virtual Console). Not that I expect it to happen, but who knows? All Virtua Fighter ever had on Nintendo consoles were the inferior Genesis port of VF2 that's on VC and an RPG spin-off, yet Akira and Jacky are represented with Mii costumes.
The only problem is that the Miis won't have the same cool pose that Strider does :ohwell:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I think he'd have to be naked for that.

Last thing I want to see is naked Birdie...
I meant it more so in a reallly cheesy mascot costume.

If I wanted to REALLY say something like that I'd have said a Felicia outfit. :p

Chrono.

I remember SFxT's DLC costume was exactly just that, characters cosplaying as other characters.

I think Kuma had an R.Mika outfit lol

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Rufus in Haggar's Outfit.

Yes, they exist in the same universe.

But let the outfit swap commence!

D

Deleted member

Screw costumes, i want Alex.

Although i wouldn't mind Alex in a Mike Haggar costume.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Rufus in Haggar's Outfit.

Yes, they exist in the same universe.

But let the outfit swap commence!
You put this image in my head willingly, and now I hate you.

In regards to Street Fighter getting costumes from other Capcom series.
Instead of a costume...I think they should straight up add Nilin the Memory Hunter to Street Fighter. She's a perfect fit, her moveset creates itself.

Nilin's um...she's the protagonist of Remember Me.
In a twist of fate I am the only one who remembers it.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Real talk, if Marvel Vs. Capcom 4 is ever confirmed...Nilin is the only character I truly want to be added.
Like honestly Remember Me has practically never been acknowledged by Capcom...unless I'm missing something.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Sakurai: 5 am you say? That's 6 pm here. Better get that update trailer out. Prepare the K. Rool, boys.

Smashboards Users: DAMN IT!

FIRE EMBLEM MAKER CONFIRMED!!!!!!
That actually sounds like an amazing idea. Create a team from any previous characters or make your own. Take them through various fanmade maps getting stronger and stronger to take on tougher and tougher maps.

And it would be beyond easy from the tile like system. ughhh now I want something that will never happen. . .
If you aren't sure yet you may want to save it until you know what you want

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
That actually sounds like an amazing idea. Create a team from any previous characters or make your own. Take them through various fanmade maps getting stronger and stronger to take on tougher and tougher maps.

And it would be beyond easy from the tile like system. ughhh now I want something that will never happen. . .

Well on the bright side, there's already an Advance Wars Maker.
...because AW1 has a map editor. :D

Soul.

And so, the dreams of having a Pokémon maker will be impossible as there's a bunch of **** you need to change...

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035

And it will have it's own stage for Smash.
I'm serious, I'll buy a FE maker.

Have NES, SNES, GBA and 3DS versions and you can select units from all 14 games. Fan created maps, units, setups and have multiplayer and bring in different elements from past games.

To be fair you need to do a Maker series. Kirby, Star Fox, Mario Kart, Zelda, F-Zero and Pikmin

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
If you have an Xbox One, Rare Replay is on sale at Best Buy this week for $15 bucks! Or save up for Mario Maker
No Xbox One, already have Mario Maker .-.

Well, I want either Runbow or Shantae, but Id like some extra feedback too.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I just decided upon my new nickname that works both as a video game reference and just a really cool nickname, that way I don't have to limit myself to a theme of avatars or the such.

I'm super pumped about it.

I think it's the one.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Isn't that technically actually a thing from the original Fire Emblem guy? That Strategy RPG Maker game?
Zelda, Metroid and Kirby Maker for me. I would also include Fire Emblem Maker, but like I said, I think that's already a thing. Oh, and Wario Land Maker. And Kid Icarus Maker if they have a NSMB-like style included for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom