• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
I know you're joking, but that really does seem to be the way they are treating Mii fighters.
I would love for there to be something like that. Got done with Plague of Shadows and I'm now onto the challenges. It's really good and it shows the potential for this kind of thing.
I'm only joking about adding Goku in. I really don't see what difference a Smash Maker would be. The customization aspect of Smash for Wii U/ 3DS was made so people can well...customize their experience. If you want someone in your roster go make them. The options are somewhat limited but I think they'll refine it in the next version.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
It's clear Marvel hates Fox, they say they didn't cancel it to spite Fox, but I call BS. Now they're slowing killing X-Men too by making it impossible for future mutants to exist and basically beginning to replace the with the Inhumans. I don't think Marvel wants to advertise X-Men or Fantasic Four in anyway anymore. That's why Marvel's 2015 line up poster doesn't feature ANY CHARACTER from X-Men or Fantastic, unlike every other one from previous years.
And what does this have to do with them not having X-men characters or FF in MvC4???

FF I can understand, but not having X-men characters like Wolverine in MvC4 is like not having Ryu in a Street Fighter game.

Last edited:

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
And what does this have to do with them not having X-men characters or FF in MvC4???

FF I can understand, but not having X-men characters like Wolverine in MvC4 is like not having Ryu in a Street Fighter game.
Because Marvel probably wouldn't let them in the game, that way they don't help advertise Fox? Why would Marvel care about X-Men characters not being in MVC4?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The one thing I think that they should give Miis to make me satisfied with the "make your own fighter" concept is to give them other character's specials
At least most of them so the options become more varied and the Miis can be more than just Brawlers, Swordfighters and Gunners
I want to make a Mii with Robin's Thunder Spells, Pikachu's Thunder, Palutena's Barrier and Samus' Screw Attack

Soul.

Just wondering, at which page does this thread close? 999?
Could be extended further to 2000 or something

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
In all seriousness...I don't have a problem with that character design at all.
The only time fanservice-y character designs irk me is when it affects everyone, completely.
Soulcalibur 4 is very bad about this.

Meanwhile this chick is standing right next to a completely appropriately dressed and normal looking girl.
So who cares if one character is designed to be the one with the insane fanservice outfit? :p

The funny thing about the costume is that I actually thought it was just flesh colored.

But no, it's just some weirdly cut dress.
Well, I thought black and gold, but yeah, same.

Last edited:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
The funny thing about the costume is that I actually thought it was just flesh colored.

But no, it's just some weirdly cut dress.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Even Harley Quinn would look at that costume and think it was tacky. And she's gotten pretty damn tacky in her new 52 days.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
Some randy chick that will be in Star Ocean 5.

:surprised:

Well, this is sudden, I'll have to think of something then XD :p
Does it have to pertain to anything specific or what?
Nope, and no rush either. We can keep this title for however long we need to. The last themes were English books, Mark Twain Books, Reworked N64 Games, and this one was going to be "Dog Days Are Over" by Florence and the Machine. (next title was going to be "DLC, Here it Comes; like a Swamp with a Gun"

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Somehow I don't think Marvel will care if some fans are upset with a video games roster.
Marvel may not, but Capcom would, considering how much people like and have played with characters that go under the X-men banner in the past.

But really, if the whole thing with mutants getting killed off by inhumans is a result of the whole movie rights thing, than that's pretty stupid tbh.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm not one to usually complain about fannservice...
But I'm gonna make an exception this time
Who cuts a dress like that?
Why would you wear something like that?
It doesn't even look comfortable, seriously, imagine wearing something with a bunch of cut outs

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Let's talk about Lulu's belt dress real quick:

AKA Nomura's wet dream.

Soul.

I've always wanted to see an MvC4 but since Disney owns Marvel, and as far as I know, Capcom lost their license to use Marvel characters, it seems unlikely.
Then again, I've been watching UMvC3 videos during this time of the year.

Jdaster64

Smash Ace
NNID
Jdaster64
3DS FC
4141-3026-8303
Switch FC
SW 7540 0069 7907
Nope. Pac-Man Arrangement for me. And no, not the wannabe PS2 remake but the original 1996 arcade version. The greatest Pac-Man game of all time.
YES, especially for the music. Rounds 0, 1, 3, the round clear and 2nd-5th place score themes are the best. Heck, all the Arrangement games had fantastic music (or at least the three on Namco Museum GCN/Xbox/PS2).

Heck, just with what's in Pac-Mania, Pac-Man Arrangement and Championship Edition (DX), I'd easily take a Pac-Man Maker over anything else. Although if a Kirby Maker had the potential for GCO / Amazing Mirror-style gameplay and a good selection of abilities, I could be persuaded otherwise.

Last edited:

Burb

The Absolute Worst
It's always exciting when a Smash info bomb is on the verge of being set off.

The next week and a half has the potential to be very, very interesting.

Soul.

It's going to be a bomb if we get a balance patch.
Ahhh balance hype.

e: then again, all balance patches so far have been in versions that end in even numbers; nobody knows yet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom