• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
The Bill picture isn't really spoiling anything and is pretty ambiguous overall.

At this point, most people probably heard of the Weirdmeggedon already.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The Bill picture isn't really spoiling anything and is pretty ambiguous overall.

Disney straight up advertised who the author was and weirdmeggadon so I doubt it matters. It's also somewhat dumb. If you want to get someone into GF then you have to have them avoid these things which is hard to do.

The day Sonic is cut is the day I stop believing in the Director and/or SEGA.

Any 3rd party getting cut at this point would be annoying. . . They're all so good.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

Disney straight up advertised who the author was and weirdmeggadon so I doubt it matters. It's also somewhat dumb. If you want to get someone into GF then you have to have them avoid these things which is hard to do.
To be fair, guys, not everyone new who gets into the series will do so via TV, given the availability of the episodes online. Consider as well that anyone who does begin watching them online would be 100% avoiding the spoiling adverts that show these spoilers as well, so even something as simple as that image would be a pretty big spoiler to anyone getting in via this method.

Just a consideration.

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

Any 3rd party getting cut at this point would be annoying. . . They're all so good.
Man, the amount of rage from fans if Sonic gets cut...

Mostly from me.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061

Well SEGA is currently advertising Sonic Boom as if they're shoving it down our throats (The first season didn't end successfully so there's literally no reason for it to continue) and are currently investing in "Mobile Development" so things aren't looking good for them at the moment. :/ It's sad really.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Sonic delayed Brawl because adding him was just that important. Things would have to really freeze over in a special kind of hell for him to be cut at this point.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Well SEGA is currently advertising Sonic Boom as if they're shoving it down our throats (The first season didn't end successfully so there's literally no reason for it to continue) and are currently investing in "Mobile Development" so things aren't looking good for them at the moment. :/ It's sad really.
If your talking about the tv show, that's actually wrong. The TV show has been doing really good, in fact, it just got picked up for a second season.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
If your talking about the tv show, that's actually wrong. The TV show has been doing really good, in fact, it just got picked up for a second season.
Not exactly, according to the Veiw, the first season ended short of it's original veiwer count, very short actually.
Oh goody its time to talk about this, what would happen if Sonic and Falcon got cut?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
To be fair, guys, not everyone new who gets into the series will do so via TV, given the availability of the episodes online. Consider as well that anyone who does begin watching them online would be 100% avoiding the spoiling adverts that show these spoilers as well, so even something as simple as that image would be a pretty big spoiler to anyone getting in via this method.

Just a consideration.
fair enough, but tv advertising definitely plays a role in this as well.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Not exactly, according to the Veiw, the first season ended short of it's original veiwer count, very short actually.

no offense, but unless the view could provide numbers, I wouldn't buy that. And why the hell were they discussing Sonic boom in the first place?

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
fair enough, but tv advertising definitely plays a role in this as well.
Even that's not a reliable variable because some people don't get into shows via TV adverts(if they even watch TV at all). There's word of mouth, social media, friends, etc. All ways to get into a series.

Less people here would be aware of everything happening with Yokai Watch if it weren't for Blue's constant news feed of posts, for instance. That's word of mouth.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Even that's not a reliable variable because some people don't get into shows via TV adverts(if they even watch TV at all). There's word of mouth, social media, friends, etc. All ways to get into a series.

Less people here would be aware of everything happening with Yokai Watch if it weren't for Blue's constant news feed of posts, for instance. That's word of mouth.
True, it still something I don't think they should do, but I can live with it. Most people do watch shows online as you said before, but I think for people that only get it through tv are at a disadvantage.
I'm at least good as I record each episode!

And that 4chan leak is just an attention wanter. Nothing will happen tomorrow.

Chrono.

Sonic Boom's low viewership is all on CN because they air all the new episodes at like 5-6 in the morning.

It's just another victim of CN's poor scheduling.

Either way, the show did well enough to warrant a second season and SEGA going mobile is false.

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Sonic Boom's low viewership is all on CN because they air all the new episodes at like 5-6 in the morning.

Either way, the show did well enough to warrant a second season and SEGA going mobile is false.
I honestly wish they aired the show on Disney XD.
At least that channel airs non-original shows at decent airtimes.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I know that no kid is getting up at 5 am to watch cartoons. At least not one that's are of the age that would watch a Sonic show.

Poots

Smash Journeyman

You mean like how they've replaced every show with Teen Titans go and nothing but?

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061

Their focus is on mobile and pc developement, not their entire shtick. But yeah, they should've has a better schedule.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Here I was with the new thread being made in another tab on standby since I didn't see Push in the Users Viewing Thread.

Now Push is here.

All that worrying...:laugh:

OH WAIT WE'RE AT 1000 I'LL DO IT.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Cartoon Network is horrible in general about advertising when any of their shows air new episodes.

I couldn't tell you when any of their hit shows even air new episodes, because they just fail at advertising.

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
Just had to catch up on 10 pages because Smashboards wasn't doing so well when I wanted to get on earlier today.

So I picked up the New Nintendo 3DS today. The Hyrule Gold edition. Can't wait to try it out and see just how much of an improvement over the standard 3DS XL it actually is. :b:

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
Looks like I woke up just in time. Still start prepping the next thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom