• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Guys
I just realized
I've figured it all out
The greatest Maker game possible
Just hear me out
Smash Maker

D

Deleted member

What if Konami made a Castlevania maker?

CV1 > CV3 > Super CV4 > X68000/Chronicles > Rondo of Blood > Bloodlines > Adventure Rebirth > Dracula X Chronicles
  1. Judging by Konami's current state, it's certainly not going to happen.
  2. The selection of graphical styles needs to be narrowed down to four.

All of these suggestions and all of them are good and some of them and some are things that already should have existed (pac man maker doesn't exist in any fashion?) proves something. Giving fans tools to create is a good idea and often an amazing one.

Seriously can we start a FE maker petition?

Last edited:

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
Real talk, if Marvel Vs. Capcom 4 is ever confirmed...Nilin is the only character I truly want to be added.
Like honestly Remember Me has practically never been acknowledged by Capcom...unless I'm missing something.
The name of the game is so fitting, because it's so forgettable. I guess Capcom forgot about it too. :troll: I kind of don't want them to make a MvC4, at least not as long as Fox owns the movie rights to X-Men and Fantastic 4, because Marvel probably wouldn't allow characters from those franchises in the game.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
The name of the game is so fitting, because it's so forgettable. I guess Capcom forgot about it too. :troll: I kind of don't want them to make a MvC4, at least not as long as Fox owns the movie rights to X-Men and Fantastic 4, because Marvel probably wouldn't allow characters from those franchises in the game.
???
Fox was making X-Men movies in MvC3 times and there were many X-Men characters in that game.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Already exists for WarioWare lol.

Though a Wario Land style game would be pretty great.
On that note, it'd be awesome if Mario Maker went all Super Mario Crossover on us and gave different gameplay styles depending on the character. Wario Land style would be sick.
But that would be asking a LOT of course.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
If that happened I'd be the elites that refuses to play in any style other than Pac-Mania.
Nope. Pac-Man Arrangement for me. And no, not the wannabe PS2 remake but the original 1996 arcade version. The greatest Pac-Man game of all time.

Yes. Better than Championship Edition DX

Only for best music and round clear theme ever.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
I think you mean Disney not Marvel....

Cause most of Marvel are still happy with X-Men. And on Fantastic Four yeah let's just say upper management are really pissed that Fox only made the current FF movie just to hold onto the rights for pretty petty reasons.

D

Deleted member

Mario Kart Maker
Oh wait...
**** anti-gravity

While we're on this topic
I really want to recreate SK levels in Mario Maker
Wait, that's it!
Shovel Knight Maker!

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Let's make Sonic. Let's make dreams. Precious dreams.Sonic Dreams.

Last edited:

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
....Nooooo?

http://www.slashfilm.com/fantastic-four-cancellation-conspiracy/

Pretty sure that the rights with the movies and the games don't exactly correlate.
It's clear Marvel hates Fox, they say they didn't cancel it to spite Fox, but I call BS. Now they're slowing killing X-Men too by making it impossible for future mutants to exist and basically beginning to replace the with the Inhumans. I don't think Marvel wants to advertise X-Men or Fantasic Four in anyway anymore. That's why Marvel's 2015 line up poster doesn't feature ANY CHARACTER from X-Men or Fantastic, unlike every other one from previous years.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
Aren't Mii Fighters a "Smash Maker"?

If you want Goku, go and add him :p

Sure they could add more options but then people would complain more about their movesets.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Sure they could add more options but then people would complain more about their movesets.
But it gets tiring complaining about how X is not in. I want to complain how X is not in Y's roster.

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
I finally reached lvl 20 in splatoon, but now I have a question. Is 40 the max amount of super sea snails we can have? I've yet to use any of mine and either I didnt get the ones from the last splatfest (which was the last time I played) or 40 is the max.

Last edited:

Captain Fun

Smash Lord

I know you're joking, but that really does seem to be the way they are treating Mii fighters.
Mario Kart Maker
Oh wait...
**** anti-gravity

While we're on this topic
I really want to recreate SK levels in Mario Maker
Wait, that's it!
Shovel Knight Maker!
I would love for there to be something like that. Got done with Plague of Shadows and I'm now onto the challenges. It's really good and it shows the potential for this kind of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom