• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
All I ask for is a nice girl who can share almost the same interest I do, who doesn't find almost anything offensive and looks don't really matter to me but I'm not into girls with so much makeup on them, I do want a slight streak of tomboyish in her.

A major turnaway for me is controlling relationships. I do realize humans aren't perfect but man I don't like the way I love change to where it's more comfortable for you but maybe uncomfortable for me.
This is literally, my thoughts on this 100% Crazy....

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
I like someone who I know won't kill me in my sleep. It shows a healthy relationship.
See, I like a little danger in my relationship. It's like "Is she going to kill me tonight? I hope not." Then when I wake up and I'm still alive, I'm just so grateful for life. We take turns putting on the mask and chasing each other around the house with a butcher knife. That's true romance. <3

Too bad about what happened to the last one though, RIP 1/10 too slow.

*This is a made up scenario. Slick Wylde does not chase around his imaginary girlfriend with a knife and has never threatened or tried to inflict violence on anyone, and condemns any who do so

Last edited:

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
So here's a question?

What qualities do you like on your romantic interest? Both physical and non physical. Please refrain from talking about private parts.
She should be blonde, fair skinned, smart, but not too smart, we can't have her escaping the dungeon on her own, somewhere between the age of 10 and 16, and preferably heir to the most powerful kingdom in the land, but I'm not picky.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
She should be blonde, fair skinned, smart, but not too smart, we can't have her escaping the dungeon on her own, somewhere between the age of 10 and 16, and preferably heir to the most powerful kingdom in the land, but I'm not picky.
I think I found the perfect girl for you:

:troll:

D

Deleted member

So here's a question?

What qualities do you like on your romantic interest? Both physical and non physical. Please refrain from talking about private parts.
Boys that look like girls

Physically, I don't like a lot of body hair, as for facial hair, I like voluminous beards or mustaches(it's either a lot or nothing)
For hair color, I tend to prefer blonde girls and brown haired boys and redheads on both
Non-physically, someone funny and caring, and, even as cheesy this sounds, as long we both love each other, I don't care much.
If possible, someone with similar interests, but it could always be funny to watch them react to me introducing some of my interests to them

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
he's Nintendo's special troll Mii
He's a TrollMii.
He troll's me.
Yep. He fits his job description perfectly.
Has anyone posted this thing yet. I will if everyone didn't:
Please be good, please be good.
I am so Hyped for this game.
And I really hope it is as good or even better than Time/ Darkness.
So what you're saying is that Sonic games on Nintendo consoles are worst and games on non-Nintendo consoles are better?

That's actually true. Outside of 06 and Free Riders, the worst Sonic games were mostly on Nintendo systems since the GC

Shadow(GC)
Sonic Genesis (GBA)
Sonic and the Secret Rings/Black Knight (Wii)
Sonic Chronicles (DS)
Sonic Lost World (3DS)
Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric (Wii U)

Meanwhile, 360 & PS3 has Generations. Just saying
Shadow and black knight were not as bad as everyone says IMO.

Last edited:

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
I have yet to have any romance in my life and I really doubt I ever will.

... maybe that's why I read so much Romance manga.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I have yet to have any romance in my life and I really doubt I ever will.

... maybe that's why I read so much Romance manga.
I know that feeling. It's why I'm a hopeless romantic. I do wanna try to romance manga but hopefully with less Yaoi/Yuri and Harem plots.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Today I wanted a Soft-Boiled egg but I didn't know what to do so I put it in the microwave
It exploded. :drohmy:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
So here's a question?

All I ask is that they don't jam themselves into my story, I'll tell them if I'm attracted to them. Also I don't need no love interest, I follow the teachings of Yuri, the Purest Form of Love :p

So basically Peach? Sorry @ vaanrose vaanrose , Peach already has a crazy stalker kidnapping her all the time, I think this one maybe more your type:

Enjoy for all she's worth, before an annoying elf in green shows up to rescue her.:p
Also unlike Peach you only have to deal with 1 guy trying to save her, instead of 2, surely that's a plus:troll:

Last edited:

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
So here's a question?

Preferably someone that is literally me. I'm a narcissist. :troll:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Hmmm...

Should I try online dating? It's not that I can't find people to date in real life. I can relatively easily, but it's harder to find people that I'm attracted to....

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Hmmm...

Should I try online dating? It's not that I can't find people to date in real life. I can relatively easily, but it's harder to find people that I'm attracted to....
You wanna go out with me? I'm not a girl, but my hair reaches down past my behind, so, girl enough!

I know that feeling. It's why I'm a hopeless romantic. I do wanna try to romance manga but hopefully with less Yaoi/Yuri and Harem plots.
Thank you. c: And I could recommend you a very good Yaoi Romance/Comedy anime if you want. Yes, I am sure you are not a fan of the genre, but it has no harem/ecchi/silly stuff, so if you can look part it being Yaoi, it is amazing.
Best selling Yaoi anime ever, even.

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Seriously though, I never dated while in school because it was a really rough time and right now I have too many problems I need to solve.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
You wanna go out with me? I'm not a girl, but my hair reaches down past my behind, so, girl enough!

Thank you. c: And I could recommend you a very good Yaoi Romance/Comedy anime if you want. Yes, I am sure you are not a fan of the genre, but it has no harem/ecchi/silly stuff, so if you can look part it being Yaoi, it is amazing.
Not sure if serious.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
You people are weird. ;)

Swamp, online dating isn't a bad option, but it isn't for everyone. I've been doing it for over 2 years with no real luck. Part of it's my fault, and part of it's just unlucky.

But for the rest of you, the more you fixate on that weird unrealistic anime stuff, the less likely you're going to find a real, beneficial, healthy relationship :) (Don't take as a lecture, but as a word of advice. I know I built up an unhealthy image of what I thought a relationship would be like.) You're not going to be kawaii all the time with your gf/bf laughing as you do something dumb. You're going to make them mad and vice versa, and you're going to disagree on possibly big things in life, and you're gonna need to figure out if you stay with them or leave them. You're probably going to break someone's heart at some point, and you're probably going to get yours broken. But the only way you'll find out if someone's out there for you is if you go out and look.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035

Thanks for the offer but I'm cool.

Seriously though, I never dated while in school because it was a really rough time and right now I have too many problems I need to solve.
Not the same but insecurities and zero experience kept me from dating and still does. Doesn't help that I'm not a good looking guy.
:p

Oh well.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
So here's a question?

Um let's see.I like girls who can make me laugh and is pretty smart but not enough to make me feel like a full on idoit.I can't cook for anything so a girl who can cook is really appealling and i like girls with a little attitude dont like things to easy.Don't really care what se looks like if shes fun to be around

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
But if I were to list something that I would look for in a partner, smoking and drinking is a massive turn-off for me personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom