• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
So is the Playtonic level in Mario Maker going to be on the disc like Michael Ancell's is?

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
A new-age Fighters Megamix or Sega's version of Smash?
Take the style of BlazBlue/Guilty Gear/Persona 4 Arena and use Sega characters. Like Capcom Fighting Jam but with a better roster.

I'm kinda meh on a Smash clone

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I do think that sega's next title could very easily please. I look forward to seeing what t as at the TGS

D

Deleted member

I'd rather see a traditional 2D Fighter personally.

Tho Hornet needs to come back regardless
Agreed.
I need my Car Fu.
Take the style of BlazBlue/Guilty Gear/Persona 4 Arena and use Sega characters. Like Capcom Fighting Jam but with a better roster.

I'm kinda meh on a Smash clone
Never played those games outside of maybe once in an arcade, so I have no idea of the style.

Also, no matter what style, it needs Captain Falcon as a guest.
Maybe even another character like Deathborn or Phoenix (specifically because GX/AX) that also get thrown into Smash as DLC :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

Strofirko

Smash Master
Mario maker success is successful.

I hope starfox zero does the same way so we can end the year with 4 top notch exclusives.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I found this and since we were talking about JoJo and Ace Attorney, I thought "y teh hell not?"
FB_IMG_1441209183097.jpg

Mario maker success is successful.

I hope starfox zero does the same way so we can end the year with 4 top notch exclusives.
Don't you love when their success is successful?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So here's a question?

What qualities do you like on your romantic interest? Both physical and non physical. Please refrain from talking about private parts.

Strofirko

Smash Master
So here's a question?

What qualities do you like on your romantic interest? Both physical and non physical. Please refrain from talking about private parts.
I really like the booty $$$.:denzel:

In other news gunvolt released on steam,it is terrible.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
So here's a question?

All I ask for is a nice girl who can share almost the same interest I do, who doesn't find almost anything offensive and looks don't really matter to me but I'm not into girls with so much makeup on them, I do want a slight streak of tomboyish in her.

A major turnaway for me is controlling relationships. I do realize humans aren't perfect but man I don't like the way I love change to where it's more comfortable for you but maybe uncomfortable for me.

D

Deleted member

I like a video game console with a nice comfortable controller, a caring library of video games that appeal to my sensitive side, and a beautiful coat of paint for a nice healthy look that shows there is self respect involved. I had some consoles before where they were all worn from previous ownerships and it ended up not working out in the long run because there was nothing I could do to fix the situation.

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
So here's a question?

Leemak (the artist who makes most of our thumbnails, and by extension my avatars, including my current one) and I get along very well, and I attribute that to just a few simple, but crucial reasons:

-We respect one another. When we converse or debate, it's never about winning or being right. It's about embracing an opportunity to learn more about each other.
-We have very similar interests. We both want to do the same things for fun, which means doing stuff together isn't forced.
-We're different in ways that compliment each other. These aren't exactly easy to "seek out," you kind of just have to feel it in your interactions. I think the biggest ways we've helped each other were her helping me with my anxiety (I admire her "give no *****" attitude, and over time it's rubbed off on me and countered a problem I know I've had for years), and me helping her stay strong and find success (she's been struggling with finding a job she actually wants to do, and I've been supportive of her and kept pushing her not to give up. I think she's finally found a spot, and both of our moods have improved greatly since)

Chrono.

Is there any controversial gaming topic I should do for an essay, I have a hard time narrowing a good one. Only one thus far I thought of is game cartridges over discs.
How about the "Story or Gameplay" balancing argument

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
It's basically a rebirth topic, what should be revised, should the NES Zapper be revived, should we really bring back JRPGs, a rebirth of Sonic games for example.
Zapper sounds like a good one.

Strofirko

Smash Master
It's basically a rebirth topic, what should be revised, should the NES Zapper be revived, should we really bring back JRPGs, a rebirth of Sonic games for example.
My suggestions are:
Collec-ton of 5 bucks DLC vs 30 bucks fully developed expansion.
Balance between multiplayer and sigleplayer content.
Local multiplayer vs Online multiplayer.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
I just like girls to be funny, I don't even care if they're that good looking or not. As long as they think I'm funny, and can make me laugh themselves, we're pretty much good to go (Obviously they have to be nice and we need to agree on some things lol)

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
So here's a question?

Who needs relationships when I have video games?

I think I just got into a relationship, but who knows since Im clueless >_>

Huarbolo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
huarbolo
3DS FC
1435-5887-5069
So here's a question?

Nice, funny, likes video games, athletic, doesn't mind walks at the beach

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
>Romantic Interest
>Me liking any of it
Your honor, the testimony contradicts the evidence
This is probably why I hate Palutena so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom