• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
So, this guy is claiming he found another "leak" on 4chan. He said that in the YouTube comments, but won't post the link for whatever reason.
I just thought I would bring it up so we can try and archive a lot of the fake leaks.

Last edited:

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Let me analyze the problems with this.

1. Ranking Smash Ballot characters in terms of "Winning". It's a suggestion box, not a contest where the most votes wins.

2. Shantae

3. Shantae
To be fair, I would have said the same about Shovel Knight prior to the latest "rumor."

(Not that I'm trying to validate this bogus leak at all.)

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Aw yus.
Sakurai: Hmm...Lucas' moves and playstyle are taken from Kumatora. HOW ABOUT WE DON'T GET HER A COSTUME? LOL I SO RANDOM
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
'but she's popular'
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
'Do you hate her for her slutty design and the fact she's Yandere?'
YES YES YES YES YES. YES!
'Are you jealous about how the characters you hate look 20 times better than you?'
Yes yes yes. Oh my god...

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
So, this guy is claiming he found another "leak" on 4chan. He said that in the YouTube comments, but won't post the link for whatever reason.

I just thought I would bring it up so we can try and archive a lot of the fake leaks.
Martain, that was my account. I sent the leak to Erika so that we could find out if it was real and of the person was real, sorry. Also my phone has problems... To say the least.

Last edited:

Oblivion129

Smash Lord
NNID
Oblivion129
3DS FC
1821-9773-2413
Fair enough. But yeah, I missed that part, I suppose. I'll make it up to you by promising to not go out with Swampy. c:
I ship it.

We're Twins. Only reasonable excuse aside from being from an alternative universe considering we probably don't have that many similar likes

Or we're soulmates.
The ships are realer than these fake leaks we're getting :troll:

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Martain, that was my account. I sent the leak to Erika so that we could find out if it was real and of the person was real, sorry. Also my phone has problems... To say the least.
We've already seen the leak though XD. It does seem to be obviously fake. Anyways, thank you!

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
So here's a question?

What qualities do you like on your romantic interest? Both physical and non physical. Please refrain from talking about private parts.
I don't usually answer questions like these, but I'm bored.

Keep in mind that these are preferences, not requirements.
Non-physical:
  • Kindness
  • I don't care if you're super smart/dumb, but you need to have common sense and some reasoning skills
  • Can hold a conversation, preferrably about geek culture
  • isn't into gossip
  • Truthful
  • Confident
  • Cutesy is fine in small amounts
  • Strong minded/willed
  • Pomeone who isnt promiscuous
  • a non-annoying voice
  • Doesn't mind the occasional perverted joke
  • Not prone to mood swings: every now and then is fine/reasonable
  • Isn't clingy; sometimes I just need space
  • Explorative, but not to an unreasonable extent
  • Doesnt mind me playing with her hair
  • Decisive
  • non lazy
Physical:
  • I don't care about race
  • I prefer the size to be between lean and thick, but scrawny/fat is fine depending on personality and facial features (as long as their size isnt a health issue)
  • I prefer pretty, but have been attracted to plain/ugly women who were a joy to be around
  • I prefer some curves, but I've been attracted to pretty ironing boards with great personalities
  • Tall or short is fine: picking up short girls is fun and hugging tall girls means boobs in your face
  • I think slender necks are cute; dont judge me!
  • I prefer longer legs, but short ones are fine.
  • I have a slight lean towards women with wide hips
  • I hate implants and most surgical enhancements, but it's fine if done for health reasons
  • Little to know make up: I'm not interested in clowns
  • Little to no tattoos (unless you have a really dope looking one)
  • Dresses for her body type (size, shape, complexion, etc) without looking like a nightwalker
  • Doesnt have a bulbous nose....but I'll consider her depending on her personality.

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
If you want to try Hard Mode, look up poly relationships. Consider entering a triangle or more. As long as you're up-front and able to communicate with your partner(s) and get the A-OK, it's not cheating.
As fun as that sounds, I'd rather just love one person and be with them for as long as I'm around. I had to deal with my parents splitting up, and that's not something I would want to experience myself or have my own hypothetical kids go through.

To me, it just seems like the logical thing to do for the type of person who's not comfortable going out to a bar, lying about yourself, getting yourself and a prospective partner stinking drunk, making some terrible mistakes you'll probably regret in the morning, and then maybe hopefully it doesn't turn out so bad when you call her back three days later.
I hate bars, maybe I'll give the online thing a whirl. Though I need to get my own life in check before starting a relationship.

D

Deleted member

Considering the guy's username, it's probably the region based newcomers with Bandana Dee one
Told ya :smirk:
Aw yus.
Sakurai: Hmm...Lucas' moves and playstyle are taken from Kumatora. HOW ABOUT WE DON'T GET HER A COSTUME? LOL I SO RANDOM

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
'but she's popular'
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
'Do you hate her for her slutty design and the fact she's Yandere?'
YES YES YES YES YES. YES!
'Are you jealous about how the characters you hate have boobs 20 times bigger than yours?'
Yes yes yes. Oh my god...
Fixed
I ship it.

The ships are realer than these fake leaks we're getting :troll:
That's why we need the Leaks Group Dating Sim

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
As fun as that sounds, I'd rather just love one person and be with them for as long as I'm around. I had to deal with my parents splitting up, and that's not something I would want to experience myself or have my own hypothetical kids go through.

I hate bars, maybe I'll give the online thing a whirl. Though I need to get my own life in check before starting a relationship.
Actually, I found a pretty cool way to meet new people, and it's good for both friendship AND dating! it's a site called meetup.com. Basically you just go on there and find people with similar, interests and join their group. I found a group in my area, and I've gone on like 5 meetups, and have several new friends. I got one girls number even. I don't think anything is going to happen between us, but it was still cool getting her number haha. Plus I've been having a blast with a new group of friends! :)

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Considering the guy's username, it's probably the region based newcomers with Bandana Dee one

Told ya :smirk:

Fixed

That's why we need the Leaks Group Dating Sim
Yeah, I sent it to him both to spread the
Seads and see his reaction. "MUH ***** DIXIE!"

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
OOh, if we make a dating sim, I want my character to have a minigame. I require a contest. People have to cook different kinds of shoes for me, and I base who I go out on who cooked the best shoe!:yeahboi::yeahboi:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I can't wait for more boring exposition that doesn't move the story forward at all! (Sorry, number #5 left me salty.)
Well, at least we know what they used to kill the beyonders and how they got their powers :p

Also, I heard there was a theory that the Molecule man will be Galactus in the new 616.

I dunno tbh.

I just wanna know what The One Above All has to do with the story.

You'd think that he would step in after the Living Tribunal get their asses kicked by the beyonders :p

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I kind of wanted to elaborate this post real quick. I don't want to start a flame war or anything, but I want to talk about my opinions on the whole indie matter.
From the very beginning that the Smash Ballot was announced, characters that were never thought they were ever going to get into the game suddenly had a chance (albeit a small one). That included indie characters as well. Now in the Smash Community, indie characters are kind frowned upon as they're 3rd party and not as iconic as Mario, Sonic, Mega Man, Pac-Man and Ryu.

I had the same feelings as well, they didn't really deserve a spot until they became iconic enough. Now we've reached a point in the road where one of those characters could potentially get in (Shovel Knight of course). I feel we've warmed up to it a little since the Rumor was posted.

To me, I'm still a tad salty about it. I'm not mad at the fans who want him in (congratulations to those fans!), its just I feel he's not iconic enough yet (even in the indie scene). The reason I bring up someone like Shantae is because she's iconic (only in the indie scene though). Now I still wouldn't want Shantae either (no offense to her fans), but if we wanted a mature indie IP that has been mostly on Nintendo consoles it would, most likely, be Shantae.

If your also wondering if this is personal bias for Shantae, I've never played any of her games. So, could care less if she got in or not (again, no offense to her fans).
I'm basically saying someone more iconic in the indie scene than Shovel Knight. It doesn't have to be Shantae. I was just using her as an example. There are tons of other indie characters that are more iconic than her and she just popped into my mind as she's talked about a lot in the Smash Community :p.
Anyways, what do you guys think?
This is how I feel about it, really.

I know I'm going to get hated on but what do you all have/think about Shantae as a character? Like, real talk, I just want to know what do people really think about her and not about her fanbase. Cuz just like Rayman with the whole "Ubisoft" thing, I just don't get what's the hate on her really about anymore. If Shovel Knight can get his, pardon my language, ass kissed when he now apparently leaked for Smash DLC, what makes Shantae any less a thing by comparison?

I'm really just asking cuz I'm not sure what do people really think about her as a character... Again I'm really sorry if this starts anything...

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
We need to fill the stereotypes. Who's the Tsundere?
I'm a Genki Girl so I dunno. Khoru?
OOh, if we make a dating sim, I want my character to have a minigame. I require a contest. People have to cook different kinds of shoes for me, and I base who I go out on who cooked the best shoe!:yeahboi::yeahboi:
Having character exclusive minigames would be cool. Debating with Burb, ORAORAORA-dueling me, etc. I want to see this happen

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
This is how I feel about it, really.

I know I'm going to get hated on but what do you all have/think about Shantae as a character? Like, real talk, I just want to know what do people really think about her and not about her fanbase. Cuz just like Rayman with the whole "Ubisoft" thing, I just don't get what's the hate on her really about anymore. If Shovel Knight can get his, pardon my language, *** kissed when he now apparently leaked for Smash DLC, what makes Shantae any less a thing by comparison?

I'm really just asking cuz I'm not sure what do people really think about her as a character... Again I'm really sorry if this starts anything...
Shantae is besides samus my favorite female video game character.She's highly likeable and has a unique power and i enjy her games way more than i should.I would pefer her over shovel knight but i wont complain if she doesn't get in in all honestly all i want from her now is an amiibo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom