• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

The event starts Thursday 10am Japan time.

When it's Thursday 10am over there it'll be Wednesday 9pm over here.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

I come back from the dead to protect my title.

It shall not change.

BOO!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
As the person who puts Swamp in the title, I volunteer as tribute. :p
Hmm. Opossum or Frosty...
On one hand, I like both guys. But I'm scared of rodents, and Frost took my lunch money that one time...

...I can't decide.

I come back from the dead to protect my title.

It shall not change.

BOO!
But you know, maybe it is for the better. He is gone and we must respect that. We lost a great man. But we will continue to flourish in his name.
Here hold on...

http://strawpoll.me/5859666

In a case like this, it's best to let Democracy take its course.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

On one hand, I like both guys. But I'm scared of rodents, and Frost took my lunch money that one time...

...I can't decide.

But you know, maybe it is for the better. He is gone and we must respect that. We lost a great man. But we will continue to flourish in his name.
Here hold on...

I vote for Frost as long as the titles are anime references

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I don't care who makes the title as long Swamp is in it somehow. :lick: It should always be swamped.

:231:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Wait...

The title says RIP Nuzlocke version of Swamp.

But in ORAS they said there are multiple universes that tell the same story just slightly differently.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

...I can't decide.

Here hold on...

Marsupials.

Not rodents. :p

Plus they're not even scary!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm watching TMNT 2003

Leo cut off Shredder's head

But, of course, Shredder is really an utrom in a robotic suit

You'd THINK the guardians would know better

But NO, they are all like "They did it! Shredder is defeated!"

D

Deleted member

Tree Gelbman Tree Gelbman wanted to sleep so I made him sleep
1446065414195-2042995073.jpg
Never thought I would use a Jynx but desperate times call for desperate matters
Unique typing is good STAB wise but terrible defense wise

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero
The event starts Thursday 10am Japan time.

When it's Thursday 10am over there it'll be Wednesday 9pm over here.
Oh does it? I thought it was supposed to be on the 28th in Japan, but then it would have happened already if it was I guess. hahaha

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Nobody seems to be able to read that NE article regarding Tama and Retro, so here you go.

Retro Studios has worked on three Metroid games and two Donkey Kong Country titles. Could their next project be something entirely original? That’s what the latest speculation is pointing to.

Liam Robertson, who is known for digging up information about cancelled games as well as ones still in production, recently appeared on Gamnesia’s Nintendo podcast with some insight. According to him, Retro Studios tends to have three chances to pitch a project to Nintendo. If the concept isn’t greenlit after this, they’ll be assigned a project that NCL deems more likely to sell well.

Robertson went on to state in the podcast that Retro’s new game is something that they did indeed pitch. Pitches were submitted to Nintendo throughout 2014, one of which was eventually accepted by Nintendo.

Robertson ended with the following about Retro possibly working on an original IP:

“… And you were saying, ‘could it be an original property?’ I think, actually, the time is now for Retro to do an original property. They’ve done two established Nintendo franchises, they’ve done Metroid and Donkey Kong, and I think now is the time to let them take hold of the reins a bit more for themselves and do that. And I think if it is something that they pitched themselves, then that does make it more likely that they pitched something original.”
As the person who puts Swamp in the title, I volunteer as tribute. :p
katniss pls

Last edited:

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Some of you guys are going to hate me for this, but I have to say it. Yo-Kai Watch looks stupid. And I don't mean that in a "stupid fun" way, it just doesn't look good, the monster designs are all overly busy and half of them are either generic cat reskins or generic turd pile reskins.

I don't get the praise at all.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Some of you guys are going to hate me for this, but I have to say it. Yo-Kai Watch looks stupid. And I don't mean that in a "stupid fun" way, it just doesn't look good, the monster designs are all overly busy and half of them are either generic cat reskins or generic turd pile reskins.

I kinda have to admit, I'm not quite sure I really see the appeal in it either. Guess I'll probably have to watch a few gameplay video's of it first before I consider it....

I hope Blue isn't viewing this thread right no--

Uh-oh....

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

If it's any consolation, I can't get into it at all either. Kind of generic, even. And that's coming from the guy whose favorite Fire Emblem character is Chrom.

Ah well, to each their own.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Oh
US Paper Jam's gonna be filled with memes, isn't it

aldelaro5 aldelaro5 , the dream is dead.
The dream is dead, aldelaro5 aldelaro5 .
............?

First, I don't get why i got tagged here but for actually really hype stuff about paper jam i don't :)

and second, I just want to let you know that treehouse literally said in the paper jam e3 footage (I don;t recall the name of the person who said it), but he said that spm was one of the game he loved the most to work on and emphases that he really loved to do the writing.

Now given how freaking awesome the writing in spm is......I have no idea why you are worried about the treehouse doing translations........As for ss, do you really think they coudl have done anything given the original plot?

-

On another subject......well, i learned the direct for this year which going tbh, I consider it more surprising than anything because not having a direct in October started to be worriesome on when the next one would be. The big question is November or December and I cannot do any prediction because they just screwed their bimonthly pattern by a lot.

though it;s better to know there will be one by December 31 at 11:59 pm then just "eventually" :)

-

As for the direct getting remodeled, what? Will they like have 3d video stream or what? WILL THEY ACTUALLY MAKE 3D MODELS ANIMATIONS? 0_o

....yeah, I have no idea what they are telling.

Btw, do they usually do announcement in their briefing? I heard the next one is in around 4 hours.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
If it's any consolation, I can't get into it at all either. Kind of generic, even. And that's coming from the guy whose favorite Fire Emblem character is Chrom.

Ah well, to each their own.

I kinda have to admit, I'm not quite sure I really see the appeal in it either. Guess I'll probably have to watch a few gameplay video's of it first before I consider it....

I hope Blue isn't viewing this thread right no--

Uh-oh....
BluePikmin11 BluePikmin11 sneaks into a leak group member's home and starts a grease fire at 3 am.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

I hear the angry Pikmin have abandoned @Zoroarking's house and are headed for yours.

BluePikmin11 BluePikmin11 sneaks into a leak group member's home and starts a grease fire at 3 am.
Yeah, they went to do this.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
"Oh
US Paper Jam's gonna be filled with memes, isn't it

@aldelaro, the dream is dead.
The dream is dead, @aldelaro."

So paper. Such Jam

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

A Scrafty was spamming Hi Jump Kick and no one could take more than one hit
Switched him in to make it miss it and lose HP but he survived
Used Shadow Sneak but the ****** survives with about 1HP
One Feint Attack later and he's dead
Death after death...
WHEN WILL THIS MADNESS STOP?
NO, I WAS SO BEAUTIFUL THOUGH.

FORGET SWAMP!

IT'S ALWAYS MORE IMPORTANT WHEN A GORGEOUS INDIVIDUAL DIES.

AVENGE ME OTHER BEAUTIFUL POKEMON OF THE WORLD.
*Looks at praty*
>Pokeball
>Ninja scarf
>Slave Furry
>Whatever the hell Quagsire is
Yeah, not gonna happen

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
@Zoroarking, I think you need some Solfshroom action in your party personally. No bias here, none at all.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'll agree the anime of Yokai watch looks really stupid

The game looks kind of interesting

But I expect the story to be on par with Fossil Fighters

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue

DID YOU SAY YO-KAI WATCH IS STUPID?!

BIIILLLLOOOOOCKED!

jk.

In all serious, just take my advice and try not to over-criticize and compare it to Pokemon, or else you'll drain your experiemce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom