• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

http://nintendoeverything.com/rumor...-the-company-pitched-possibly-an-original-ip/

Alright @Tama I see your name here so you got some explaining to do here but if it's legit, I'm pretty interested that it's a New IP. I like New IPs. I want a new Metroid but a newer IP is great with me

>I'm a :101:

Don't spam Thunderbolt and use my speed as an advantage and if you don't get Sonic Boom anytime soon, just drop me
What am I going to use it for?
*checks moves*
>Electro Ball
*evil laughter*
>Self-Destruct
NOPE.avi
"I hope this isn't an electrode because I need a Master ball!"
My joke is now less original because you know that it was made on his Nuzlocke originally...
I'll have to kill yo-- I mean, make a more original joke!
*looks at a Keckleon's dead body on the PC*

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
What am I going to use it for?
*checks moves*
>Electro Ball
*evil laughter*
>Self-Destruct
NOPE.avi

My joke is now less original because you know that it was made on his Nuzlocke originally...
I'll have to kill yo-- I mean, make a more original joke!
*looks at a Keckleon's dead body on the PC*
I was about to say you already killed me lol. And that's because that facebook page is the best.

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
>I'm a :101:

Don't spam Thunderbolt and use my speed as an advantage and if you don't get Sonic Boom anytime soon, just drop me
What

@Zoroarking You have a Leaks thread-based team and I'm not :101:? I am a sad.
At least I can hold out hope for :045: or :034:. Or any poison type, really.

Last edited:

Soul.

Team update, yaay
View attachment 80343
Future Sight got @MasterofMonster after he killed a Swoobat
May he be reminded as the one that swooped the booty ha! getit?
Solfiner Solfiner is getting boxed because I already have a Grass/Poison and Swamp doesn't want competition
@Bedoop might get trained due to Ghost typing and sp00piness
@rdg121193 is gonna spam Thunderbolt and is missing one number because the game only allows up to 5 numbers which I think is offensive to people with more than 5 numbers in their name. I also should have caught him with a Master Ball for the sake of a joke tho

Have two areas to grind on and another one where I can hopefully get a Haunter
Tell me, how useless have I been in battles lately.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
getting a "databse error"
someone mind giving me a synopsis
“I don’t actually know what the project is, exactly, but I know that it is something that Retro themselves pitched. … They came off of Tropical Freeze in very late 2013, I think it was, and they continued throughout 2014 pitching new projects. … And then they eventually pitched a project that went through, and NCL greenlit, and I assume that’s what they’re doing now—by all accounts, it is.”

“I don’t think Retro wants to do [Metroid Prime 4]. … I’d be surprised if Retro themselves pitched [that]. I think they’ve had their fill of Metroid. … And if it is Metroid, then it will be something different—like maybe a 2D one, or something—different from Prime.”

“I think they have the potential to work on multiple projects, but I feel like the money isn’t there. People don’t realize it, but Retro is one of the priciest studios for [Nintendo] to maintain, and I can’t see them letting them do two projects at once. As far as I know, they have one NCL producer with them right now, and I couldn’t see this person overseeing both of them; I think this person would be doing one.

… And you were saying, ‘could it be an original property?’ I think, actually, the time is now for Retro to do an original property. They’ve done two established Nintendo franchises, they’ve done Metroid and Donkey Kong, and I think now is the time to let them take hold of the reins a bit more for themselves and do that. And I think if it is something that they pitched themselves, then that does make it more likely that they pitched something original.”

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So, uh...
Swamp is dead
I blame double battles
And he was my Mega and highest leveled Pokemon
I'm so ****ed right now

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I know you two don't mean it this way, but you're making it seem like Nintendo's going third party.
I meant in terms of a console that people lavish praise on in hindsight but go left behind in it's day. Or the Saturn who most people just completely blank out.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Sorry to interrupt Swamp's wake by crashing in, knocking over the casket and failing to pick up the body..

But I have a question.

The mobile game reveal?

Is that tonight or tomorrow?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Thanks for two different answers guys.

-trips over body of Swamp as he walks away.-

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I don't know; It just wouldn't be the same. I mean, I like Frosty and all, but Swamp made the title special.

Tomorrow.
As the person who puts Swamp in the title, I volunteer as tribute. :p

D

Deleted member

Isn't "tomorrow" in Japan technically tonight for the west?

And just as I compliment Tree Gelbman Tree Gelbman 's avi he changes it
EDIT: now the avi is back
Make up your mind dude

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom