• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
WiiU's is this decade's Dreamcast it seems. Or maybe Saturn depending on how the NX goes.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Awesome to wake up knowing directs are on the way, I wonder what else will come from the meeting.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
The Wii U is my personal favorite gaming machine because Wii backwards compatibility, Virtual Console and good games in general.
I really like the gamepad. Its something I always wanted as a kid, a home console with its own screen. Its not different than how most people in the west play portable games anyway, barely anyone goes outside to play theyr 3DS's lel

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Did Ubisoft forget Aveline or something? And they should focus more on fixing their broken as **** games rather than focus on appeasing the Tumblr kids.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Yay for another direct this year. I'm thinking it's next week honestly.

I have my reasons for this theory, the most obvious one is there's already things to be revealed and discussed in a direct. Rewards program, more on the mobile game, that Hyrule Warriors trailer drop.

That and it's enough weeks in advance before the major shopping season begins here in the US.

Last edited:

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I'm not even going to get my hopes up for a Smash reveal in the direct.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Did Ubisoft forget Aveline or something? And they should focus more on fixing their broken as **** games rather than focus on appeasing the Tumblr kids.
Well AssCreed Syndicate is actually pretty good from what a lot of people said and runs better than Unity

Chrono.

Yay for another direct this year. I'm thinking it's next week honestly.

I have my reasons for this theory, the most obvious one is there's already things to be revealed and discussed in a direct. Rewards program, more on the mobile game, that Hyrule Warriors trailer drop.

That and it's enough weeks in advance before the major shopping season begins here in the US.
That's one thing that really makes me believe we'll be seeing it sooner than we think.

Other than that, there's a couple of other games that could use some exposure (#FE is out in December in Japan so that could get some in-depth trailer, Paper Jam is out for most regions in December yet we know jack about the game, maybe they could expand on Mario Tennis /somehow/ and not a lot of info has come outta Super Mystery Dungeon for us and it's out very soon) .

Other than this, Twilight Princess HD was added to NUS weeks ago, which leads me to believe it'll be added to the eshop rather soon as a pre-order sort of thing.

I'm just spit balling here really, but yeah.
I know you two don't mean it this way, but you're making it seem like Nintendo's going third party.
Don't tell those clickbait news sites. :p

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I can't wait for ultra realistic Zelda with full voice acting, third party only. :troll:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
OK
Let's think of things that might show up in a Direct
-Anything but ground-braking news, those are for random Youtube Uploads and Twitter Posts
-Super Mario Maker - Jumping into the lake fierce! (JP Title)
-Super Mario Maker - Water without any ice! (US/EU Title)
-Bedoop gets Internet Back so he can stop going to Grillby's
-Aaaand Dirt. :4ryu:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I'm not even going to get my hopes up for a Smash reveal in the direct.
And why is that? I could almost guarantee that they would have one, because how much more hype could you get then a smash trailer in the return of directs?
That's one thing that really makes me believe we'll be seeing it sooner than we think.

Other than that, there's a couple of other games that could use some exposure (#FE is out in December in Japan so that could get some in-depth trailer, Paper Jam is out for most regions in December yet we know jack about the game, maybe they could expand on Mario Tennis /somehow/ and not a lot of info has come outta Super Mystery Dungeon for us and it's out very soon) .

Other than this, Twilight Princess HD was added to NUS weeks ago, which leads me to believe it'll be added to the eshop rather soon as a pre-order sort of thing.

I'm just spit balling here really, but yeah.

Don't tell those clickbait news sites. :p
It be ironic if we got one next week( which I feel could happen) because then people would go " OMG THAT 4chan LEAK WITH K ROOL IS LEGIT!!!!!"!

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
And why is that? I could almost guarantee that they would have one, because how much more hype could you get then a smash trailer in the return of directs?
Mainly because I'm a pessimist. If we somehow don't get one, I wont be too disappointed.

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I would love it if Kimishima did the same silly antics that Iwata did, because the contrast would be amazing since he looks like he's all business.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Knuckles the Knuckles

NNID
Dromader
I think him copying Iwata's ticks would be a big mistake.
A bigger mistake would be going full-on corporate. We established Nintendo and its employees as a fun loving bunch, so having new CEO be completely out of it would create some bad vibes.

I REALLY hope we get PS1 and PS2 BC down the line, but at this point PS3 is impossible without exterior hardware. Cell was a mistake.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Didn't that leak for Smash on 4 Chan also have Shovel Knight in November?

Next week would be a good time for that. The retail version drops on the 3rd doesn't it?

Soul.

If this keeps going the way it is I can see Wii U going for 15 million units sold; 3DS probably on 60m.
Really good to know that it's outpaced the Dreamcast in sales.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Mainly because I'm a pessimist. If we somehow don't get one, I wont be too disappointed.
Ah, that can be a very good mindset at times.
I hope the "new format" wont be too different from previous directs. Kimishima's first appearance better involve bananas.
Direct starts: " Donkey Kong walks onto the screen, a banana truck pulls up and unloads hundreds of them onto DK. A glowing light emits from the bananas, all of a sudden they are blasted away and out of the suit comes Kimishima.
Kimishima: Welcome to the new directs!
I think him copying Iwata's ticks and jokes would be a big mistake. Let him find his own.
I can agree with this. I don't want him to copy him exactly, but it be nice if he showed some silliness at times to show he can have a little fun with these and maintain the audience's interest.

Chrono.

Didn't that leak for Smash on 4 Chan also have Shovel Knight in November?

Next week would be a good time for that. The retail version drops on the 3rd doesn't it?
Nah it didn't, the person who made the pic just lumped the 4chan rumor with the SK rumor.

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Remember that time when Sony didn't tell their customers that their credit cards were in danger during the PSN hacking? Good times. /s

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
It has been raining for 3 days now without any breaks
This is fine.
- - - - -
Apparently we're supposed to wear Halloween costumes to School on Friday
Better find that Derp-Eyes Sheet-Ghost Clyde I made as a joke last year and go back to dancing like an idiot in that thing
It was surprisingly popular last year when Trick-or-Treating, the kids liked me and Faith dancing like morons in sheets
Maybe High School will like it
/s

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
A bigger mistake would be going full-on corporate. We established Nintendo and its employees as a fun loving bunch, so having new CEO be completely out of it would create some bad vibes.

I REALLY hope we get PS1 and PS2 BC down the line, but at this point PS3 is impossible without exterior hardware. Cell was a mistake.
Hmm, which exterior hardware? I'm interested in this.

But yeah, as an owner of a PS2, I never got to own a PS3 and don't want to have to buy two consoles to enjoy all the exclusives.

Knuckles the Knuckles

NNID
Dromader
Hmm, which exterior hardware? I'm interested in this.

But yeah, as an owner of a PS2, I never got to own a PS3 and don't want to have to buy two consoles to enjoy all the exclusives.
I am the same way, I would love to play PS3 games, but sadly, I cant. The "exterior hardware" bit refers to the fact that PS3 games pretty much need Cell prcessor to operate, which means the only way to do proper PS3 BC on PS4 would be to have some kind of physical add-on, maybe via USB, but right now the demand isnt big enough for Sony to invest in something like that, even though at this point in time it should be cheap enough to make.

Strofirko

Smash Master
Looks that battleborn will be truly the poor man overwatch.

blizz gibe me beta つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

D

Deleted member

Team update, yaay
20151028_165524.jpg

Future Sight got @MasterofMonster after he killed a Swoobat
May he be reminded as the one that swooped the booty ha! getit?
Solfiner Solfiner is getting boxed because I already have a Grass/Poison and Swamp doesn't want competition
Bedoop Bedoop might get trained due to Ghost typing and sp00piness
Champ Gold Champ Gold is gonna spam Thunderbolt and is missing one number because the game only allows up to 5 numbers which I think is offensive to people with more than 5 numbers in their name. I also should have caught him with a Master Ball for the sake of a joke tho

Have two areas to grind on and another one where I can hopefully get a Haunter

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Team update, yaay
View attachment 80343
Solfiner Solfiner is getting boxed because I already have a Grass/Poison and Swamp doesn't want competition
Champ Gold Champ Gold is gonna spam Thunderbolt and is missing one number because the game only allows up to 5 numbers which I think is offensive to people with more than 5 numbers in their name. I also should have caught him with a Master Ball for the sake of a joke tho

That moment when I am a boxed mushroom.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
http://nintendoeverything.com/rumor...-the-company-pitched-possibly-an-original-ip/

Alright @Tama I see your name here so you got some explaining to do here but if it's legit, I'm pretty interested that it's a New IP. I like New IPs. I want a new Metroid but a newer IP is great with me

Team update, yaay
View attachment 80343

>I'm a :101:

Don't spam Thunderbolt and use my speed as an advantage and if you don't get Sonic Boom anytime soon, just drop me

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Team update, yaay
View attachment 80343

"I hope this isn't an electrode because I need a Master ball!"

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
Well AssCreed Syndicate is actually pretty good from what a lot of people said and runs better than Unity
Someone very recently posted in this thread a sort of 'leak' from an early-access journalist citing a host of problems, like everyone in the world spawning 12 feet above the ground. I'm basing my judgment on that.

(I'm actually lucky I saw that considering how many pages I skip at a time to keep up with the conversation)

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Who can help me with something real quick. They've revealed one game at investors meetings in the past, but can anyone give me the names? I needed it to bring up to @Serebii on twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom