• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I fell and hit the metal part of my chair.

It didn't break exactly. The internal skeleton of the arm just snapped.

Outside, it looks as normal as ever. Again, I can press it into place, but if I move it around it just falls off.

http://strawpoll.me/5842720

I could probably fix this honestly. The only problem is the skeleton.
Ah, then from how you described the situation, gluing it, if done carefully should work just fine.

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
This game looks hella cool. But they're asking for too much money, unfortunately. It's all (beautifully) hand animated, and I know first hand how long that takes and how it expensive it is, but they'll never raise 1.5 million.
I dunno. They've raised over 0.8 million before, though I must admit it looks a bit dire. I hope they can make it. Unfortunately I dunno If I can donate more than $20 this time.
I was talking about cute little puppies tho. As in the little things that bark a lot
let's go with mini-hotdogs then

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I've just had to deal with a spam post in this very thread. Let's not go overboard with meme posts. Thanks!

And lol at the SFV data mining revealing upcoming characters. It's Smash 3DS/Wii U Roy and Ryu all over again... Except there aren't certain people claiming it as fake. :chuckle:

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I've just had to deal with a spam post in the very thread. Let's not go overboard with meme posts. Thanks!

And lol at the SFV data mining revealing upcoming characters. It's Smash 3DS/Wii U Roy and Ryu all over again... Except there aren't certain people claiming it as fake. :chuckle:
Not to mention there aren't any characters people are pissed about. Roy still irks me

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I'm now decided to pick up a PS4 pretty soon.

Soon as in Black Friday but pretty much soon

Any games I should look out for? I'm already planning to get MKX and Infamous, anything else?

Mr.X98

Smash Journeyman

In all seriousness, that's a pretty damn good read I had. I like this
It's nice to see another Skook-a-holic around here.

Anyway, do any of you guys have any new information pertaining to Smash 4? I have yet to see any practical amount of information about the game in a while...

Also, quick question. How long do you think we have until a direct? My money's on mid November but I could be completely wrong on my guess...

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I dunno. They've raised over 0.8 million before, though I must admit it looks a bit dire. I hope they can make it. Unfortunately I dunno If I can donate more than $20 this time.
To be fair, it's only been three days and they've already reached 1/3 of that goal. So it could very much be possible.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Dhalsim seems to be getting the most complaints but nothing too bad.
That's just due to him being the most boring out of the World Warriors including E. Honda as well
>implying anyone likes E Honda
Mike Ross pls

Especially when you have popular fighters like Guy, Cody, Sakura, Dudley, Makoto and even the smaller ones like Rose and even Dan

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Not to mention there aren't any characters people are pissed about. Roy still irks me
Heh, I actually like Roy. He wasn't one of my most wanted characters for DLC, but I was pleasantly surprised to see him return after being absent in Brawl. He's fun to play as well and his redesign is absolutely badass.

I can't really complain. :grin:

But I guess opinions will always diverge... :ohwell:

To be honest, there hasn't been any character inclusion in Smash that I have disliked. I always end up playing as every character in all installments. That said, I do have some favorites. :4ganondorf:

Well, there's always complaints. Impossible to satisfy everyone, after all.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Apathy would be a better word, people got theyr salt out of the way when Gief was announced, sinking Siliconera's hopes and dreams. Would be pretty funny if its not Sim but at this point I think its time to pack things up and call it a day for vanilla roster.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I still want my SF game that has all the characters from SF1, SF2, SFA, SF3, SF4 and SF5 all in one big game

And Skullomania is regulated to DLC along with Ingrid and Maki known as the extras

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
I still want my SF game that has all the characters from SF1, SF2, SFA, SF3, SF4 and SF5 all in one big game

And Skullomania is regulated to DLC along with Ingrid and Maki known as the extras
I dont think that kind of game would be possible, unless they find a way to streamline character creation by A LOT somehow.

I do need more Skullomania in my life tho.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Today I learned that I'm not only part Irish, but also part Italian.
- - - - -
By the way, new Chedtrunic Vidya.
Enjoy it. :4pacman:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom