• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
I like how there's a god forsaken idiot called "video game leaker" in the comments foolishly trying to troll.
Fixed the bold! Thanks!

I don't like it, it's pretty immature. Had to make it so all the comments need to be approved for now as he kept posting hateful things.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Uuuugh, Nintendoooo, put your networks back up. It's hard to play multiplayer focused game with no online. ;-;

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
I don't know if I actually asked this before or not, but I guess I'll say it anyways. With @Tama saying his source only approximated when Shovel Knight will get revealed, does this mean the rumor might not be dead after October/still has a chance of happening after this month?

Last edited:

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
I don't know if I actually asked this before or not, but I guess I'll say it anyways. With @Tama saying his source only approximated when Shovel Knight will get revealed, does this mean the rumor might not be dead after October/ still has a chance of happening after this month?

Not quite dead. It's a little hurt, but there's still reason to believe it IMO. Unfortunately, we won't know 100% until characters get revealed. Same goes for everyone's favorite kid/squid combo.

Last edited:

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin

Not quite dead. It's a little hurt, but there's still reason to believe it IMO. Unfortunately, we won't know 100% until characters get revealed. Same goes for everyone's favorite kid/squid combo.
So the RogersBase rumor was just an approximate date as well?

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
So the RogersBase rumor was just an approximate date as well?
I'm not 100% sure on the details of the RB rumor. I think it's a bit too early to discount the rumors fully (as the people probably had some legitimate information), but I don't think you should actively hold onto them. Just keep them in the back of your mind until things get confirmed or deconfirmed.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
I'm not 100% sure on the details of the RB rumor. I think it's a bit too early to discount the rumors fully (as the people probably had some legitimate information), but I don't think you should actively hold onto them. Just keep them in the back of your mind until things get confirmed or deconfirmed.
Thanks Push! Also speaking of Monty Python, I just saw "The Meaning of Life". That movie is raunchy as heck, but still really funny XD.
My favorite part was when the big fat man was puking everywhere and eventually exploded due to eating small chocolate. I was actually eating food at the time, so I nearly puked myself which isn't really good...

Last edited:

Senselessbreak

Smash Lord
https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/3qc6ij/i_have_information_regarding_a_possible_direct/

Has this been discussed yet?

OP got removed but heres what it said.

For the record: I am in a long-distance relationship with a Japanese Nintendo employee who has worked with Masahiro Sakurai in the past. We are both avid gamers (I've even dabbled in competitive Melee as well as Smash 4, hence my username on here) and he sometimes feeds me information regarding upcoming titles. I am keeping both his and my identity a secret and posting from a computer I do not normally use to keep us safe from any possible reprisal.
She also said:
I wish :(. You are getting a big evil reptile, though!

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I said it once, I said it about 6 or 8 times (lost count) but it's just speculation by this point.

Don't expect anything and don't try to think too hard about it. Every character is pretty much back at square 1.

We shouldn't expect any characters and just go with the flow because everything can be misinformation or the right information. RogerBase straight up changed his information towards a lot of things to expect a Splatoon Direct with a Smashing announcement by the 23th (or the end of the month but everyone gave up by this point) then changed it to Inklings are in Smash because he's so unsure and Tama is about as less confident in the SK rumor than he was 2 months ago.

Don't try to expect things and drag them on. We'll be waiting until the end of the year for SK or Inklings and for people just to say "Give it another month"

Just enjoy the ride, because there's difference between speculation and straight up expectations on certain things and I don't want people salty over it

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Last edited:

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Last edited:

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
Will the new gravity falls just killed me and i'm responding from the afterlife.anything of importance happen today

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
It does seem like he/she is trolling judging by this comment.
Untitled.png

Also, I don't know if this censor dodging or not. If it is, just let me know and I'll remove it from my post.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
And... apparently here's her post history.
upload_2015-10-26_20-34-21.png

She just signed up today on Reddit which makes it even more suspicious even though it's most likely fake.

Last edited:

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Although this is meaningless, I just want to point out that after the whole Shovel Knight Amiibo miss-listing fiasco Yacht Club Games haven't really been as active on twitter as they used to be. Just something weird I pointed out :p, although it doesn't have any significance whatsoever.

Last edited:

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
Although this is meaningless, I just want to point out that after the whole Shovel Knight Amiibo miss-listing fiasco Yacht Club Games haven't really been as active on twitter as they used to be. Just something weird I pointed out :p, although it doesn't have an significance whatsoever.
Yeah it really doesn't.

For text leaks, the only ones that should be taken aRogerbase are with a clear source. r
AFAIK Rogerbase's source is legit (I haven't veritified it myself) so it was understandable it was taken as such. However like I said in my Intro to Leak Busting (On Source Gaming!), most text rumors belong in the garbage.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Also, someone pointed out something interesting on Reddit.
upload_2015-10-26_20-59-17.png

Not anything significant like my last post, but maybe something to at least have in the back of our minds for tomorrow.

Yeah it really doesn't.

For text leaks, the only ones that should be taken aRogerbase are with a clear source. r
AFAIK Rogerbase's source is legit (I haven't veritified it myself) so it was understandable it was taken as such. However like I said in my Intro to Leak Busting (On Source Gaming!), most text rumors belong in the garbage.
That's a good motto that the Smash Community should live by.
5630208+_09eba86ea5c065a2946e641e37317daf.gif

Not to be a **** but please don't spoil gravity falls stuff. I am not at all caught up. Only finished the election episode.

spoiler tags are appreciated. Thanks.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I made a level based on Gyromite and Stack Up. I worked hard on this one to fill it full of references.

Give it a shot!

7EA5-0000-00C4-2753

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Only when they are of such low quality with such little support.
...Roger's leak was literally just "i have a source im not gonna tell you; this is a character and here's 3 hints"

And we ate it up. It's unfair to slam other leaks despite loving other ones.

By Roger's leak I mean the whole thing in general btw. Not Roger himself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom