• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Undertale question:
I'm following the Game Grumps playthrough but since they're going pacifist, I want to know if I can watch a Genocide run first or is it better to see the pacifist ending first?
Also, linking a good genocide run would also be appreciated
:160:
Watch the Neutral Ending then Pacifist and then Genocide, imo.

:231:

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
I don't wear hats because I'm terrified of going bald when I'm older. :p

No clue if that's actually a thing or an old wives' tale, but still.

...That and a lot of hats don't fit me. I have a head that's like a half inch too big or something.
You know what they say about men with big hats...

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I'm off to work. Someone better have datamined the E-Shop to find all the ballot characters and shiz for us to discuss while I'm gone.

I'm getting antsy that there's been no major Smash news to discuss in what seems like forever. There's been stages and amiibos and costumes, but so little discussion can come out of that.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
NOOOOO!

I dropped my Mario series Bowser amiibo!

The arm fell off!

But I can just press it back in...

If I do nothing it will stay there.

BUT WHY!?!

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
NOOOOO!

The arm fell off!

BUT WHY!?!
Because it's not the luxurious ROB amiibo
I heard that if you push the Big Red Button, Sonic will go BOOM.
People kept making Sanic Bam jokes last year. At least TRY something original please
"Hey this game looks like Skullgirls. "
"Oh look that character has Pearl's nose."
"Wow this really looks like Skullgirls."
"Oh hey metroid type platforming"
". . .it's made by the people who made skullgirls."
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/indivisible-a-2d-rpg-for-ps4-xb1-win-mac-linux#/
They got ****ed over by Konami. Time to give them money because ****onami

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
[/QUOTE]People kept making Sanic Bam jokes last year. At least TRY something original please[/QUOTE]

Sorry, didn't know it was taken.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
NOOOOO!

The arm fell off!

BUT WHY!?!
it broke just like that? Isn't the amiibo kind of heavy? I'd expect it to be sturdier if so.
Also, I'm scared guys, I finished my latest mario maker level and this was what it's I.D. was:

(BB08-0000-00C4-DEAD)

Which has really creeped me out...

D

Deleted member

You should play it not watch it.
I suggest waiting to watch genocide. Everything just makes more sense.

RC2 makes RC1 look horrible. Then RC3 does it again. And I love it.
OR you could get the game yourself so you don't get spoiled at all

It's because I don't wear slutty clothes right?
You guys act like I have money and an usable computer

Watch the Neutral Ending then Pacifist and then Genocide, imo.

I'm going to assume Neutral has variations depending on who you kill or don't, right?

:158:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
it broke just like that? Isn't the amiibo kind of heavy? I'd expect it to be sturdier if so..
I fell and hit the metal part of my chair.

It didn't break exactly. The internal skeleton of the arm just snapped.

Outside, it looks as normal as ever. Again, I can press it into place, but if I move it around it just falls off.

http://strawpoll.me/5842720

I could probably fix this honestly. The only problem is the skeleton.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I'm going to assume Neutral has variations depending on who you kill or don't, right?

A lot of variations. About 10 or so, I think, based on various combinations of who who killed and whether you befriended Papyrus and/or Undyne.

D

Deleted member

it broke just like that? Isn't the amiibo kind of heavy? I'd expect it to be sturdier if so.
Also, I'm scared guys, I finished my latest mario maker level and this was what it's I.D. was:

(BB08-0000-00C4-DEAD)

Which has really creeped me out...
I know how you feel, I once uploaded a level and the code was
PL4Y-0000-E02U-N3RD
I wonder what it means...

Last edited by a moderator:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

Outside, it looks as normal as ever. Again, I can press it into place, but if I move it around it just falls off.

Why are you using a straw poll to decide that? :psycho:

Just use some superglue.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
lol someone tried guilttripping SomecallmeJohnny because he didn't see his tweet. Johnny did his usual thing of being calm and reasonable and got guilttripped again, Johnny said he has nothing to do with guilttrippers and the guy deleted his account XD

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
"Hey this game looks like Skullgirls. "
"Oh look that character has Pearl's nose."
"Wow this really looks like Skullgirls."
"Oh hey metroid type platforming"
". . .it's made by the people who made skullgirls."
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/indivisible-a-2d-rpg-for-ps4-xb1-win-mac-linux#/
This game looks hella cool. But they're asking for too much money, unfortunately. It's all (beautifully) hand animated, and I know first hand how long that takes and how it expensive it is, but they'll never raise 1.5 million.

Chrono.

only 32% with 19 days left? But...These guys are being honest! They gave us a demo! How many kickstarters give a demo? I'm genuinely saddened by this now
Basically most of the crowdfunded projects that really do well nowadays are just the ones filled to the brim with nostalga fuel (see: MN9, Bloodstained, Shovel Knight, etc etc)

While not necessarily a problem itself... The MN9 **** in particular really made people lose faith on crowdfunding projects (thus hurting the smaller projects like Indivisible).

Then there's increasing mentality of "hey I'd rather just buy it when it comes out" which is also hurtful to them.

redroses

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Marmalade

Yes, glue it!
If you are worried about getting the glue on other parts of the Amiibo, put a drop of glue on a toothpick and then apply the glue to the desired area with the toothpick. That way you have more control over where the glue goes, and how much is applied.

Bananija

Count of Trickery
This game looks hella cool. But they're asking for too much money, unfortunately. It's all (beautifully) hand animated, and I know first hand how long that takes and how it expensive it is, but they'll never raise 1.5 million.
For that, they would have needed to be the original Rare team...:awesome:

Last edited:

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
I somehow came across a comment regarding MGSV's plot twist, and now I feel sad knowing without playing the game first hand. :c. I only know one major point, but I'm possibly piecing everything else together. Guess I'll know soon enough...

I'm also still deciding on what to play next, but my game list is getting so big. At least Christmas is coming soon.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Basically most of the crowdfunded projects that really do well nowadays are just the ones filled to the brim with nostalga fuel (see: MN9, Bloodstained, Shovel Knight, etc etc)

While not necessarily a problem itself... The MN9 **** in particular really made people lose faith on crowdfunding projects (thus hurting the smaller projects like Indivisible).

Then there's increasing mentality of "hey I'd rather just buy it when it comes out" which is also hurtful to them.
What makes it worse is that people have been showcasing the demo, saying it looks fun and jt plays well, hell, after Jim Sterling mentioned it today in the Jimquisition about how much he likes the fact that their honest about the costs and already proved themselves trustworthy I expected extra funding. If I had the money to spare I'd give all the money they need in a heartbeat

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Have some MM levels:

Taking Back The Halberd: B0D0-0000-006B-CE04

CorrUpt.file.291ERROR: F21A-0000-0070-209C

Let me know what you think! Also feel free to browse my kther uploads.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
People think Daisy has it bad
upload_2015-10-26_18-18-30.png

Poor Blue Referee Mario never made it past Mario Tennis 64
I miss him.

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
It's because I don't wear slutty clothes right?
70% due to that.
People can dress however they want, but some people need to read this

Seriously, if people (men or women) don't know how to look attractive or sexy without being ill-dressed, then they don't know how to dress. They're like bad cooks, there's tons of ways to prepare food, but all they can make are some basic *** scrambled eggs... It works, but they can do so much better if they actually tried.

And, imo, too many people use "freedom of expression" as a BS excuse for the quality of their expression. Freedom of expression looses it's point when everyone just does the same thing because it easy and accepted...It's not an expression of yourself at that point, it's just the status quo.

Example:
I tend to visually like thicker women with meat on their bones.
However, near where I used to live so many of the young ladies just have so much hanging out that I loose interest. There's no mystery, no lingering question of the possibilities: it's all right in front of you. It's like a poorly told story; you have so much information just given to you that you lose interest because there's nothing to find out. (Again, this is just visually. Personality counts more but I've no little hope for people who dont know how to dress)

The most attractive girl ended up being this scrawney little raven-haired damsel I randomly met at a game night. She wasn't well endowed by any means, but what she wore fit her perfectly. It highlighted what she had without being explicit, she was color coordinated, and she was just different: she was literally the first person I've seen irl wearing a corset, and it was the first corset I've seen that wasnt worn to appear thinner or make boobs seem bigger.

I was about to swoop in but then I found out she was dating one of my friends.....such it life.

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom