• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
In other news, since it's five days till Halloween, I have a new spoopy avatar in anticipation!
Speaking of Ashley, I unlocked her costume in Mario Maker by chance yesterday. I love it! I will probably replace every super mushroom in all my levels with it. :)

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I don't wear hats because I'm terrified of going bald when I'm older. :p

No clue if that's actually a thing or an old wives' tale, but still.

...That and a lot of hats don't fit me. I have a head that's like a half inch too big or something.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Lol what? Am I being mocked for wearing a fedora? If so I'm not offended, I like fedoras, and don't care if the internet makes fun of it. Fedoras were the hats of choice by people of all walks of life 50 years ago :)
What, no :p You just come to mind when I hear fedora :seuss:

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
In other news, since it's five days till Halloween, I have a new spoopy avatar in anticipation!
Speaking of Ashley, I unlocked her costume in Mario Maker by chance yesterday. I love it! I will probably replace every super mushroom in all my levels with it. :)
Ashley was the first costume I unlocked. I used it immediately... and then promptly took it out. I'm sorry, but her jumping sound effects were really, really annoying. Nothing against the character, just the way she's been utilized.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Lol what? Am I being mocked for wearing a fedora? If so I'm not offended, I like fedoras, and don't care if the internet makes fun of it. Fedoras were the hats of choice by people of all walks of life 50 years ago :)
Fedoras are cool
They're not my thing but they have a sort of classy feel to them
Don't let anyone talk down to you because of what you wear :)

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
As for my hat status: I only wear my Yoshi ball cap to Sm4sh tournaments and occasionally when posing with Billy Mitchell.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

(Fun fact: Billy Mitchell had no idea who Yoshi is.)

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I prefer a baseball cap to protect my head from the summer heat.

:231:

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I actually forgot about Super Mystery Dungeon later in the year.

>Still advertising Smash a full year after it release as a Holiday title

I called it. I just wish the DLC content got commercials like Splatoon.

Last edited:

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
User was warned for this post
Shadow the Hedgehog
Sadow the Hedgeho
Adow the Hedge
Dow the Edge
OW THE EDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
>Still advertising Smash a full year after it release as a Holiday title

I called it. I just wish the DLC content got commercials like Splatoon.
It does in Japan which is weird, considering splatoon gets it in the United States but Smash doesn't

Omega Tyrant

Smash Champion
NNID
OmegaTyrant
I don't wear hats because I'm terrified of going bald when I'm older. :p

No clue if that's actually a thing or an old wives' tale, but still.

...That and a lot of hats don't fit me. I have a head that's like a half inch too big or something.
Yeah hats making you go bald is complete bull****, the whole balding process is purely a roll of the genetic lottery, with a few ways to hinder/prevent it.

:248:

D

Deleted member

Undertale question:
I'm following the Game Grumps playthrough but since they're going pacifist, I want to know if I can watch a Genocide run first or is it better to see the pacifist ending first?
Also, linking a good genocide run would also be appreciated
:160:

Last edited by a moderator:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Just beat the first Ratchet and Clank on my whole series play through. Cant wait to get to the second game - such a huge improvement!

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
I made a Idea for a counter for Smash that copies every property of a certain attack that activated your counter (Ex.: Exact Damage, Spike, Direction of where the attack is supposed to be, etc.) with the only downside with being that the Damage does not rise up like other counters.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
The server maintenance seems to have started. Not expecting anything out of it, though.
I'm actually thinking they might pull one of those Wii U Stability Updates out of nowhere similar to the 3DS one that happened last time. Other than that, I think it's just regular maintenance.

Last edited:

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
A 200 dollar fedora is sweet. A 20 dollar fedora is not. That's the distinction.

Omega Tyrant

Smash Champion
NNID
OmegaTyrant
I made a Idea for a counter for Smash that copies every property of a certain attack that activated your counter (Ex.: Exact Damage, Spike, Direction of where the attack is supposed to be, etc.) with the only downside with being that the Damage does not rise up like other counters.
Sounds like it would be even more impractical than usual Counters; it would be way too dependent on the attack it's countering to deal any good punish (which is already a big problem with Counters) and thus the vast majority of the time will be a lot less punishing than other counters, while having all the heavy drawbacks of Counters.

:248:

Last edited:
Undertale question:
I'm following the Game Grumps playthrough but since they're going pacifist, I want to know if I can watch a Genocide run first or is it better to see the pacifist ending first?
You should play it not watch it.
I suggest waiting to watch genocide. Everything just makes more sense.
Just beat the first Ratchet and Clank on my whole series play through. Cant wait to get to the second game - such a huge improvement!
RC2 makes RC1 look horrible. Then RC3 does it again. And I love it.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Undertale question:
OR you could get the game yourself so you don't get spoiled at all
You've already surpassed 90% of the young ladies I've met irl.
It's because I don't wear slutty clothes right?

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
A 200 dollar fedora is sweet. A 20 dollar fedora is not. That's the distinction.
What about a $135 fedora? :')

Edit: And yes, I agree. Also, the reason there's hate on fedoras is because it's usually a color that doesn't match the person's outfit, and doesn't fit well (and a lot of times it's a new style canvas hat just shaped kind of like a fedora)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom