• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
LMAO this is amazing XD :p
Lol Nintendo, is this what you do in your free time?
:079:
:p
Koopa Bros.
10/10 would main. As for ninjas, Nintendo doesn't own to many, but they have Ryu from ninja gaiden as a decent option for a third party one.

D

Deleted member

I'm not a speciest.

I hate everybody equally :p
Hate leads to anger, anger leads to sorrow, and sorrow leads to more hate.

BREAK THIS CYCLE! REALIZE THAT LOVE IS THE STRONGEST ENTITY, IT EMPOWERS US AS A SOCIETY AND LET'S US ACCEPT EVERYONE, INCLUDING OURSELVES, FOR WHAT WE ARE AND HOW WE ARE.

SPREAD LOVE.

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero
goddammit Sentai Link seems to only have the easter egg as a function
It has no function unless all three links are wearing it. Then it's the most OP suit, because then they are a "Sentai".
Can't be a "sentai" with only one person, it literally means group or task force. :p

"When all three Links wear this outfit, they will deal more damage, dodge 25% of attacks, and find Heart and Rupees more frequently."

Last edited:

Soul.

EDIT: For example, I've been scouring the web looking for his Dr. Mario matches vs ESAM. I've heard rave things and really want to watch it but can't seem to find it anywhere.
This was Losers Finals:
I think there was another set between them but that wasn't uploaded.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
I think the Sonic the Hedgehog twitter account knows how to use Photoshop XD.

EDIT: Or it could be a message that is easily photoshopable. Either way, this looks photoshopped to me XD.

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
I understand the pressure Nairo put on Zero- he got many grabs off of Zero putting his shield up. But 9 times out of 10, those grabs were followed up by a down throw into up airs and a boost kick attempt. Of those other punishes you mentioned, some only occurred once during the entire two sets. It was really stale to watch. Zero had much better mix-ups and flashier movements. I understand characters have bread and butter combos, but I wasn't super impressed with Nairo's ZSS play in that match. OTHER matches, however, I have been floored by Nairo's performance.

EDIT: For example, I've been scouring the web looking for his Dr. Mario matches vs ESAM. I've heard rave things and really want to watch it but can't seem to find it anywhere.
They definitely did not occur just once in both sets. Bair for instance was used a fair amount and even factored into his grabs at times, one of which was falling off of the edge to get the hit, and another to punish Zero's edgeguard and then Flip Kick meteor him in the last match. Also, I do not see where Nairo didn't have those flashy set-ups because there were a few notable examples. One example of which was a shield punish with DSmash, which was used to cover Zeros options, then he kept track of where Zero would go and hit him accordingly with a Flip Kick. Even in cases where he did used the Uair combo, he mixed it up, such as with the second-to-last match where he caught Diddy's Banana, used it, DSmash, Nair, a grab, Uair, reset, then the combo.

So personally, I don't agree that Nairo wasn't impressive in that match, he played in a way that allowed him to get those set-ups, mix-up those set ups when needed, or even use different techniques to KO Zero. It was not nearly as simple as "grab, Uair, Uair, Boost Kick, dead, win," there was a lot more to that match and how Nairo played.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I think the Sonic the Hedgehog twitter account knows how to use Photoshop XD.

EDIT: Or it can be a message that is easily photoshopable. Either way, this looks photoshopped to me XD.
My God, they're learning! What's next? Art? Impersonations? Animation?! There are dark times ahead of us my friends...

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Naruto is garbage.

One Piece all the way.
Let's think about it this way.

Untitled.png
:troll:
This is merely a joke. I don't hate anime at all and do watch some from time to time. If you want me to take down this post for offensive reasons. Notify me and I will.

Last edited:

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
This is semi-off topic, but I'm getting frustrated with unity5. I'm running into waaaay more issues than I did with unreal4. The fact that I can't preview or edit any of my premade 2D animations if a single one is used by a game object is stupid. It took about a day to get acquainted with Unreal and start making things, while it's been almost a week with Unity and I feel like I've barely moved. The only reason I decided to work with Unity is because I'm in the nindie program, so I don't have to pay royalties to Unity or buy a pro license. The 2D tools and pipeline in Unreal is overall better, though Unity has like.....two advantages compared to Unreals thirty bajillion (exaggerated number). Unreal taking 5% is starting to look like a decent offer, but the fact Nintendo gave me a bunch of tools to easily set up my game on their console; the main downside of Unreal4 is the lack of Wii U support....arguably it's not much of a downside.

Maybe unity is just better for 3D...

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
street fighter 5 pc beta datamined reveals final roster comprising of 18 characters 9 stages and ryu will have 3 costumes

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
street fighter 5 pc beta datamined reveals final roster comprising of 18 characters 9 stages and ryu will have 3 costumes
So let's see
  1. :4ryu:
  2. Chun-Li
  3. Nash
  4. Bison
  5. Birdie
  6. Cammy
  7. Ken
  8. Vega
  9. Necalli
  10. Karin
  11. Rashid
  12. Zangief
  13. Laura
  14. Zen
  15. Final Veteran
  16. Akuma
  17. Final Boss
  18. ???
My guess, Evil Ryu might be possible

Edit: Forgot R. Mika
Damn it

Last edited:

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Now all we have to do is wait and see who the remaining characters are. If data of specific unrevealed characters are revealed to be in the beta, then Capcom has goofed up.

Chrono.

2 extra characters will probably Fight Money unlockables at launch.

There's one VS file missing so it's safe to assume the boss won't be playable.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So Purple Link is taking " a break" from Triforce Heroes:

You know...
I would've loved it if Purple Link was the final boss rather than whoever they got. It'd not only be hilarious, but it'd have some motive to it.

Last edited:

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961

Chrono.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen